Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler did nothing wrong

True

Come on.

Nobody on Earth has done nothing wrong.

I mean come on.

Trump did nothing wrong.

>didn't ally better with Japan.
>didn't coordinate an assault on two fronts, opposing The USSR.
>didn't further research on nuclear bombs.
>didn't take/damage the British oil reserve while in Africa.
Hitler did many things wrong. That's why he lost.

Here is a man that knows of history
Here you go gentleman, some ass for your accurated post

Yes he did he killed jews. Come on its like you dont even know history haha

>Didn´t gased all Jews

DEAD MEME IS DEAD!!!!!!!

Here you fucking go Sup Forums faggots. A real Jewish person roasting fucking Hitler. You know it's true, too.

but was that such a bad thing I mean everyone needs a hobby

Hi, I'm Dan

Yes he did. He didnt finish the job.

post something original

Well he did treat minorities like crap, but there's no concrete evidence that there was genocide. It's impossible to wipe out that many people and cremate them all in that short time.

guten tag,
someone told me that there are jews hidding here
is that true?

eh it's hard to prove anything happened. I mean how do we know anything in history is real. It's not about what lessons are taken from it. in a way history is a lot like philosophy just with a bit more evidence.

I meant it's not about what actually happened it's about what lessons are taken from it. Fuck I need to stop trying to be philosophical at 2 AM.

Yeah, WWII is a sick fascination of mine. That's how I found Sup Forums originally. I am not even from Europe.

Ich bin auch ein Teil von einsatzgruppen

That's the best time to be a philosopher

he conquered europe wrong.

>That's the best time to be a philosopher
you know I would agree except I feel such complicated thoughts are best found in the shower.

>mfw genocide
>mfw attacking the Russians in the winter
>in the winter

You could have owned half the world, you idiot. Now shitskins are ruining this continent and you're doing nothing to stop it.

Mine too,
I´m from europe neither.
Always feel attracted by all the background on nationalism and comunism and shit,
But if you talk about that in public, wow you are a nazi or a soviet.

I'm saving this. Thank you.
Here is a picture of ex from a long time ago.

I said this already.

What are you waiting for?!
Jump in the shower and become an unstoppable force.

And you you changed the piping from deadly gas to water like I asked right?

Jews detected.

thengyu verrihmush for the history lesson from NYTU

>People think Hitler was the worst person ever

Got a new gf today?

>köle dili

Yes sir, to deadly water as you said.
Takes too long to drown them but, i respect your order sir

and people are wrong there is not worst person just like there's no such thing as good and evil. the very idea is ridiculous.

Bumping with ex

The thing I notice many make, is the mistake of the understanding what fascism, nazism, nationalism, communism, and genocide is, as well as finalizing of "who really won the war". However yes, every time I get a conversion going, I am met with accusations of me being a Nazi.

Make sure you get it from Flint Michigan. Für das dritte Reich!

Forgot image

I like to think we are all expendable in the most horrible of senses. We live a very Hobbesian way. The way of human life being filled with value — objectively leading to goodness or badness — goes only insofar as the use of a person. The idea isn't ridiculous as it is manufactured.

HEIL HITLER!

in the grand scheme of things everything is expendable and our lives really have no inherent "meaning", as the very concept of meaning was manufactured by man, for what purpose I don't know, but it was manufactured none the less.so the concept of good and evil is pretty ridiculous when you think about it, i mean it's an idea based on the foundation that humanity is superior and able to recognize something as intangible as good and evil would be; when in fact we are little more than animals with a few more brain cells.

Most people in their 20's are split between Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, in both trying to define existence, the world, and the individual. good never reaches further than the individual. Although right and wrong, good and evil, are not tangible, the experience of humanity to these things are being felt. Wars have been started over ideas of right and wrong.

TL;dr manufactured goods become real as they are put into market.

This makes me uncomfortable.

that is true enough, however is anything ever truly "real" or is reality just another concept developed by us, a simulation of our senses if you will.

Parth
is that you ?

>implying that to consider such an feat would change anything.
simulation of our senses wouldn't be correct. There needs to be a foundation for since perception for there to be a simulation of prime extension. Take the Stoic approach to "life in simulation" and live the best you can, whilst in that simulation. It isn't really real anyways.

No. Sorry dubs of truth.
However, now I'm scared there's another philosophical WWII nut on Sup Forums.. We have too many as it is.