>deny the most qualified woman the highest office out of spite

im waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82hlLbI1NtM
youtube.com/watch?v=erBUWRrJfi0
youtube.com/watch?v=VkBsOZIWHGY
youtube.com/watch?v=qKsDHr4dehA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't get caught in the frenzy, women can be president.

not this one though.

Women can. The DNC chose the wrong person for the job.

>the most qualified woman

top memes my friend

top memes

you know there are women presidents elsewhere right? and queens have ruled before. and some societies are actually matriarchs.

fuck you for being a degenerate.

As a right-winger, I have NOTHING against a woman being president. In fact, I think it would be a good thing for the empowerment of women and their self-worth...

BUT

Not this bitch. She is the third spawn of fucking Satan dressed up in designer pantsuits.

>America is a country founded on violence
>Bill & Hillary Clinton have 47 people murdered to silence them

I suppose you're right. She's qualified.

>the first potential female president is a lying, deceiving, opportunistic cunt
Like fucking clockwork

>deletes emails after being subpoena'd by the alphabet soup
>what is obstruction of justice
>what is contempt of court
What said

Sage
People will still reply to this obvious bait thread

Why

>77777

KEK has spoken

fucking checked for truth

>Shit talks white women and tells them to learn from the woman pictured
>The woman pictured is white

I don't understand. Are liberals that fucking stupid or is it just one big ruse?

KEK COMES TO US AGAIN

No one said a woman can't, just not Shillary

you're not very good at this trolling thing, try to be a bit less obvious

Fucking this. She would have been Mom from Futurama

Look what happened when Americans blindly voted for "muh first black president"

>muh hope
>muh change
>muh progress

kek has spoken!!

You need to do spring cleaning every so often. If you leave the same people at the top for thirty years stuff starts to rot.

The only good thing about democracy compared to other forms of government is that you get to kick out the guy at the top every 8 years.

Friendly reminder that Margaret Thatcher was one of the best leaders in history, was conservative, and loved by conservative men worldwide.

how do we keep getting away with it?! they need to lock us up with hillary!

>virtue signalling

>self hatred

>identity politics

the left in a nutshell

women can be president

just not hillary clinton

how about condy next time or have jill stein run as a fucking democrat or republican and just usurp a party of choice?

I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation.

Russia and Alaska would invade the continental united states the first 3 weeks of office...

When's that court case for those murders coming up again?

oh shi-

Haven't had one that was actually worth a shit. You cannot just put someone in office just because of the gender (sex) or their color. I have no problem with a female president but I refuse to put a corrupt cunt in office that has no regard for Americans and no concept of how to tell the truth.

I live in Alaska next to the biggest Air Force base in the STATE. The hell?

Because peasants can't be presidents

>MFW getting trips replying to kek

fuck those alaskans man they don't even speak english

someone like tulsi gabbard, maybe

hillary---no.

its hard to find strong women of conviction and who arent emotional wrecks

hillary cant even face her fans on election night when she lost and had to have the satanic pedo john podesta come out to make some nonsense speech. These are her most loyal fans, many who donated thousands to her and flew to be there

and according to insiders she was drunk, crying and throwing objects at staffers

holly fucking shits, did you just get trips responding to quads?

if this is dubs we are going to hell

Women can be president. Your mistake was in picking the worst woman on the planet. Choosing her was an insult to all women. In choosing her, you're saying that you have no expectations for the integrity or competence of women so any old twat will do.

Dubs speak the truth!

UK had a female president. a pretty good one in fact. but the NEVER AGAIN! explain that

There is no reason a woman shouldnt be president but there are multiple reasons why hillary shouldn't have been the the first female president

this

true

queen

of

Sup Forums

is

the

only

female

in

history

deserving

worthy

of

being

president

check her dubs

I respectfully agree.

hail ann coulter !!!!!!!!!!

i wish Ann would kick hillary in her old dried up cunt

>the ONE time in 10,000 years
There are female presidents elsewhere, faggot. Like Germany. Stop being a fucking moron and just KILL YOURSELF.

The Democrats could have chosen any other female politician and she probably would have won. Hillary is just such a lying, unlikable cunt, she had no chance of winning against a buffoon like Trump.

>deny the most qualified woman
>the most qualified woman

Troll harder, nigger.

Look at Germany. There is your answer.

There is no eason a woman can't be president, but I can think of a few for why SHE shouldn't be.

I can't find the source, I think it was CNN the day after the election and Wolf Blitzer was asking some female correspondent or media figure why she thinks Hillary didn't win over many female voters.

The female said that in a social environment women see each other as competition and will not support them if they are not friends.

Most women would rather be objectified by Trump's base than empowered by Clinton.

It will probably have to come down to two female party nominations for their to be a female president ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=82hlLbI1NtM

youtube.com/watch?v=erBUWRrJfi0

youtube.com/watch?v=VkBsOZIWHGY

youtube.com/watch?v=qKsDHr4dehA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

verified
KEK

I would vote for a woman if she wasn't a dangerous warmongering liar who doesn't have the same goals for the country in mind that i do.

Didn't vote for trump either though

We want Le Pen to win. It isn't about being a woman. It's about being a dumb lying liberal broad.

Hillary's problem is that she's shit. It has little to do with her being a woman. You find a competent woman who doesn't take bribes from the saudis and I might vote for her as long as she isn't globalist lefty trash.

Really, though, Merkel looks like she's been a trainwreck for Germany...

Just another example of a brain-dead leftist tbh

A woman can absolutely be president. That being said, Hillary losing isn't the "loss for women" people are making it out to be. If anything, Hillary winning would have been detrimental to women, as she wasn't a popular candidate and the last thing women need is the first female president being a total cunt. That being said, she still would have been a better choice than Trump.

Yes I support Le Pen for the uncucking of France.

hey its my comrades in ANSWER fyi trump people we will not hesitate to defend ourselves and we are arming ourselves

Fuckin woman

Women can be president, Just not that one.

I voted for Fiorina in the primaries.

Beat me to it.

Sarah Palin would have been a more valid candidate than her.

Merkel should lose in a landslide next election. Germany hates her.

op worst b8 of the century and you niggers fell for it. there's no way anybody could support hillary, could there?