How far in the friendzone am I, Sup Forums?

how far in the friendzone am I, Sup Forums?

i think the main reason she wont say yes is because i only 5'4 while she's about 5'5.. but i have a great physique and muscles..

idk why won't she want me i pour my heart out to her everyday.. i'm slowly losing hope Sup Forums

unable to leave i am afraid

Damn dude, that sucks

another "nice guy." to spell it out for you - you are way too far in to ever get out. abort mission, you lose.

also you're on Sup Forums so there's obviously something wrong with you that without a doubt bleeds into your social life. fix your fucking life first

Tell her you're not interested in being a friend, and fucking mean it.

Grab your balls and walk away.

>i think the main reason she wont say yes is because i only 5'4

When will they ever learn?

Maybe because you sound like a fucking beta . . . jesus christ . . .

That's selfish. She cares about her feelings more than yours. Not that she owes you a damn thing. My point is, you're her dick in a jar that she keeps in the shelf just in case. The best thing for you to do is move on. Out of sight, out of mind.

Post some of the things you've said to her and we will evaluate. This could be an important first step to diagnosing whatever it is that's the problem.

Just move on, bro.
she'll just keep you dangling with tidbits of hope just to keep you around to boost her self-esteem and need for attention.
You're not going to get anything out of it other than pain.

allow me to translate:

>youre honestly the nicest guy ive ever met
you are a doormat and you let me vent to you about my bullshit
>youre always there for me through the good times and bad and every guy ive been with has treated me like shit or eventually broken me
i let chad trash my pussy and then cry on your shoulder about it
>while youve been by my side the whole time
i dont have to give you pussy to gain the benefits that you can provide me
>i just, im not sure if we can be together
Im not fucking you
>im just not feeling like being in a relationship at least not now
im just not feeling like being in a relationship with you
>but i love you and please never ever leave my life, ill die without you
ill guilt you into being my emotional tampon and if you stop taking my emotional bullshit and something happens to me, its your fault...teehee

you sound nice to me, if you're cute I'll date you

Kill yourself manlet. 6'2 is the minimum.

Tell her you do not do the lets be frienfs thing. Tell her you have more self respect than that. Then ignore her.

this post is 100% true

ITT: Bitches always want someone to unload their emotional diarrhea on without fucking them. Someone to bear the burden of all their idiotic problems and negative emotions.

>idk why won't she want me i pour my heart out to her everyday..

Grow the fuck up OP. Either be her friend and deal with her bullshit while throwing away any possibility of being with her romantically. Or convince her to date you. If shes persistent about only being your friend and you can't handle it, distance yourself and move the fuck on.

you really think so?

I love her so much not just romantically but everything else... idk what to do without her in my life. We're always there for each other and tell each other nore shit than anyone else ever has. I think we'd both suffer if we werent in each others lives.. but it does kill me not being hers

believe it or not shes a virgin. She told me this herself and i'm a virgin too. shes 19 im 22

just "being her friend" hurts like hell but i love just being with her... even though I feel like shit and like a support blanket.. when she hugs and cuddles me and talks to me and even cries on me i feel better..

pls help me Sup Forums i feel like anheroing i love her too nuch but the pain of her not wanting me that way kills me

sorry man but it's not going to happen, especially with what you just wrote right now

A hoe is a hoe.

Drop her.

you must just be insecure and low confidence and think you cant get women, so you put your emotional all into this 1 woman bc it might just work....it wont. shes not attracted to you, i can already tell.

You can cling to the relationship like a baby clings to its mothers breast, or you can grow up and become a man.

Grow up. It's just one bit cheaper man. Move the fuck on.

Never let one bitch get you down. You aren't fuckin married to her.

She should get off her high horse and decide that height doesn't matter.

> i'm a virgin too. shes 19 im 22

good news! you are not in the friendzone.

you have gone way past that and now you are parked in the "guys that I use to boost up my self steem" garage.

friendzone isnt real, there are just reasons she doesnt want you, stated oe not.

nice bait

if not

read models by mark manson

Leave her OP. You'll find somebody else later on down the road that you'll care for just as much, if not more than with how much you care for her now.

This is honestly, the best advice/translating that anybody could ever give you.

Move on OP. Give her an ultimatum... either you both get involved "romantically" (a.k.a. being in a relationship involving sex), or you move on.

Let go OP. Shit sucks, I know. We've all been there.

Good luck.

And don't be a bitch when telling her either.

Let me give you some advice from a guy that's been in a 6 year relationship and actually had sex with a female. I know what you're going through, stay by her side, don't do any dumb shit but the minute she gets with some other chad, call her a fucking moron and drop her out of your life.

Then like 6 months later, you could probably hit it.

risk vs reward lil nigga

she basically said "I just want you as a 'friend' to feel better about myself" Nigga do you really love her beyond romance/lust? cause you said it 'kills you' not being hers and it hurts being just friends, if you really loved her beyond that you should be cool with just being friends.

lol man up faggit

>she's a virgin too

topkek

actually I've been approached by women before. Decent looking ones too. But ever since I met this girl shes the only one i want to be with.. i love her too much..

once i told her how much it hurts being just her friend and she broke down and cried on me saying she does love me.. she fell asleep on my chest and i keft without saying a word. But whenever i bring it up she says shes 'not ready'

i wish she could see that too man. she loves my muscles though

i am. if i wasnt i'd have left her a long time ago bro

>be nice guy cuck
>"user kun your so amazing. like the besT"
>continue to stay on side lines
>watch her fuck "the douchebags"
>hate ur life
>all of this couldve been avoided
>just man up, treat em like shit
>fuck and leave in less than a week

solid advice, also she'll respect you if you call her out next time she does some retarded shit

you are a dickless friendzoned cuck. you text like a needy loser, because YOU ARE a needy loser. she is laughing, you are crying. she is winning, you are losing

Its that simple op..

Seeing is that she just patronized your feelings, you are attracted to cunts.

Here is some ass (pic related). Now fap and get a different girl mate.

edgy

Middle Eastern?

you're done OP. find someone else

Walk away for a bit, so you can get over her. Being around her all the time is just going to make things worse for you. Once you've gotten over her, you can go back to being friends again.

>not ready
=
>never ready

You need to start ignoring her and brushing her off

/thread

Short answer: you're really into the zone, you can't get out of it. Abort mission.

Longer answer: don't even bother with it. There is absolutely no fucking to even try, all you'll achieve by doing so is waste crucial emotional and mental energy with nothing in return. What I would suggest is to stop talking to her for a week or two, cry if you need, drink a bit, and then try to reprogram yourself so that every time you think of her, you burst out laughing, thinking about the irony and how pathetic you would look.

Move forward, have some self respect, and Never forget that women are for fucking.

Op, you're not going to like this, but similar to what I'm sure others have said: there normally isn't a way out of the friend zone. Period.
Your best move at this point, if you can stomach it, is just stay her friend. I know I wouldn't be into that, but I'm not you and I don't know the full situation.
There ARE exceptions, but it's rare. If you're deadset on ignoring reality, here is some advice that you very likely will ignore:
>stop kissing her ass.
You don't have to be a douche, but stop being there for her no matter what.
>get some distance, start being more interesting
Pursue hobbies, do shit with friends, be your own person. I know that sounds like a cliche (and it is) but it's real.
>have fun, and let her know you're having fun
Date someone, lie if you have to. Lie about being busy when she needs to hang out or talk. Post on facebook about fun shit you're doing. Don't call her at 3am and tell her you're fucking someone, but make it obvious that you're seeing people and that girls are into you.
>stay friendly but aloof, similar to not kissing her ass. Above all try to be confident. Act like her not wanting to date you isn't a big deal.
This is key. Like I'm sure someone else has said, she is getting all of the emotional benefits of a boyfriend from you without fucking you. She is aware of this, even if she doesn't think she is. Girls like confident guys (not necessarily arrogant guys). A girl will be way more into the drunken guy who hits on her, strikes out, and doesn't care -- way more than the "nice guy" who is always there for her and telling her how pretty she is on facebook.

TLDR:
Stop being so close to her. Date some people. Have fun. Lie out your ass if needed. Stay friendly but nothing more.
BTW, this likely won't make a difference like I said. But this is what you do if you are a "don't tell me the odds" type of faggot.
Good luck.

Literally go find some1 to date, and she'll probably come crawling. She has you in her grips, once she realizes you don't need or want her anymore you'll make your progress.

How bad did I fuck up Sup Forums?

I get that youre into this girl. But you gotta lay it out to her. You should get out of the friend zone one way or another is its starting to fuck with you. You either get out of her life all together or she decides she wants you in her life and commits to you. Dont let her have it both ways.

honestly commit suicide. She doesn't you. I know this sounds harsh but you are to attached to the girl. And since you can't find some one else to love kill your self

just because you love her does not mean she's right for you, love is more a reflection of dependency than compatability

And then this about 2 hours later after no response.
Still nothing since then. I am a faggot asking a friend (dude) btw

not too bad, unless you want all your friends to laugh at you when she posts this on fb.

who am I kidding? you don't have any friends

If you would have taken out the last separate text and the part where you apologize, it would've been a lot better.

that's about as close to cuckold friendzone faggot you can get.

You're the type of guy she wants to marry when she's forty after she's fucked the shit out of all the chads who are sexually exciting to her.

Shitty deal, bro

ABORT ABORT ABORT

>she

I figured as much.

She knows you would get too attached. She wont go with it
Also dont fucking ask for sex on the phone. Invite her over and make a move

bro. please stop here. let her get in an awkward message ffs

Deepest place. You are doomed.

i don't get it.

You're literally telling her with this "I'll do anything for you, but you don't have to have sex with me"

You'll never get laid going on like that. Try ignoring her for a few days and watch how desperate she becomes for your attention.

OP, never fucking apologize unless you have legitimately fucked up, and if/when you do, own it. Say that you fucked up and that you accept it.
This is not one of those times.

OMG PLEASE JUST STOP DIGGING THAT HOLE

you know what, you already fucked this up enough, just send her your dick. this time she won't give you a pussy ass no, but will end this herself

Again
>her
But seriously you are probably right.

Not op but k.

This was hours ago. BTW I haven't said shit since

Fucking kek
Also, this

Yes, this is some reasonable advice, so good that I will write it down for future needs

You're just gonna have to accept this because your beta mindset won't get you what you want. Tell her you aren't falling for this typical bs every dumb bitch does.
Take it or leave it ultimatum or you get nothing.

Also I get half your shit.

Bait for sure. No one is this stupid. Kek
If you really mean this just kill yourself you will be a forever niceguy.

lol
>>cringe

op here. dont know who the guy is your repling too but its not her. i still dunno what to say

I am that dumb but yeah OK. At least I got a chuckle out of some anons on a Korean basket weaving forum.

Kek. Oh Negan

this OP

You don't say shit.

You either ignore her and move on... or you give her the ultimatum that I listed above.

Here:

Got em'

check check em

Here's what I'd say, but I don't expect you to.

"Honestly, femanon, I'm just real disappointed. You know I like you and I am starting to feel used. If you don't feel intimately toward me, that's cool. Whatever. But I can't go on torturing myself by hoping that one day you will like me that way. I am hurting myself by being your crutch. I'm really sorry but I have to figure myself out. I can't live to be your supporter. If you had any respect for me you wouldn't make me a fallback or a second choice."

Just say you wanted to 'fuck her'

"If this I how you treat the only who's been by your side the whole time then bye Felicia, have fun getting treated like trash without some one to put up with your shit."

are u a girl bro cuz that is some weak ass shit

Fucking beta faggot

Or you could listen to this guy and say this

yo bitch im sick of dis shit u gonna give up the puss or what

whatever works for you

If you have nothing to say, say nothing. at least sleep on it before you decide. or give a short acceptance (it's really all you can do at this point) and lay off for a while.

Pretty much this OP. Just copy paste word for word. It highlights what you've been feeling like while presenting yourself in the right light of "My needs aren't being met, I like you, but my needs aren't being met."

This may answer some of your questions

www.quora.com/Why-is-neediness-such-a-repulsive-characteristic

So this entire interaction you've made shouldn't happen. Asking a girl to fuck for the first time can't be propositioned over text. And you definitely can't say it like you're a lawyer because that's going to make you feel cold and distant to her.

Women want to be wanted. If she tried to fuck you once and you turn her down, you already know she is willing to fuck you.

What you should have done is left all that stuff for conversation. Next time text her something short and invite her over "Hey you should come over" is easy because it says you want her company and if she says yes then she wants you to want her. Then you can do whatever you do without being awkward.

Then when you make the right moment and you're close to her drop a "hey user, remember that time when we were down by the river.."

you don't have to say much let her remember what happened. touch her and move in and smile and shit.

Again, women don't want to be propositioned for sex like it's an encounter or exchange. Leave the talking to real life and be a suave mofo

i keked when you said felicia. i dont even know why.

why the fuck you say Felicia user? lol

Does everyone expect a dick sucking for expressing loyalty in a friendship christ I gave my friends free gas money 3 times when he was broke and never asked him to give me a bj

Taking into account OP has gotten himself into the position of total cuckoldry, only a complete beta response would sound natural.

Just trying to help this nigger get out of his shitty situation. She's not gonna fuck him or date him, so he might as well stop wasting his time pandering to her

you i like you

She is trying to guilt you into not walking away from her. She knows you like her and that she only has to give some hope here and there so you wont just walk away.

Also
>> She is a virgin, she told me

>> All the guys i have been with have treated me like shit.

Wake up man. Even if you want to get together with her the only way is to ignore her and start doing shit with your life. But at that point you will realize she was just a manipulative bitch, addicted to attention

Yeah this will pretty much sink you into the abyss with constant emotional shit which gets you nowhere. You half to grab that pussy and ride or someone else will. Do what Negan says.

Just send her this thread faggot

holy shit, this
This is best advice on this fucking thread.
Listen OP

You lost bruh move on or you'll fucking stay there like a fucking loser for ever.

This is gay as fuck. It should be more like, "well I'm glad we were friends but considering everything I'm not going to stick around and be your bitch either. See ya". And then you just ignore her mostly.

Lmfao fucking manlets. Kys

>i'm a virgin too. shes 19 im 22
She's afraid, she's just 19 and you need a fucking job. So she would feel safe to come out. Until that time you can try your chance with other chicks to make her realize how much she misses you. That's it. No, you don't mention your relation with other girls to her.

>She's not gonna fuck him or date him, so he might as well stop wasting his time pandering to her
Exactly, that's why he has to stop bugging her. She prolly lets her friends read his clingy messages even further damaging his reputation lol

Just tell her how you feel man be like

"I really love you a lot and i cant help it but you obviously dont feel the same so i should just give up. sorry but i cant listen to your problems any more because it hurts to hear when you like other guys. this is good bye" then just stop talking to her

Beta motherfucker. Grow some balls and become the fucking alpha.