I wanna licki then sticki my dicki in Debicki

I wanna licki then sticki my dicki in Debicki

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.pl/books?id=jPdWAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Die theilung Polens in den jahren 1773&hl=pl&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
xvideos.com/video6926606/girl_peeing_about_2_liters_of_urine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Załuski_Library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Library_of_Russia
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110839
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not usually a feet kind of guy but holy fuck

>mfw her wikifeet page

Post her hairy arms pls

So you want to lick your penis?

this is a 2 liter bottle

She looks like she came straight out of Thule, like an extinct remnant of the hyperborean aryans

Holy fucking shit this is the kind of stuff that reminds me of how important fighting for the preservation of the white race actually is

Why are west baltids so vastly superior?
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?205875-Classify-Elizabeth-Debicki

>25 years old
>sexy giraffe
>just wants a really smart guy to chill with, doesn't mind manlets
>eyes like stars

Whoever she marries better treat her right

"""""She""""""

It would take me a whole day just to lick those big feet and long legs

DELETE THIS

big girl with beautiful feet i want to kiss

WE

Your pet will die

>Australian Mother

DAAAAAMN! THATS A HUUGE BITCH!!!
-Adam Sandler's Voice-

>that's the look she gives you when she sees you reaching for something she put on top of the fridge

Yfw you realized her asshole is probably really big so doing anal with her would be no hassle at all, in fact it would be so loose-fitting that you could ram it in and out of with no pain involved whatsoever for her, on the contrary

Elizabeth: [This poor womanlet, what the fuck is she talking about?]

Oh god that ghastly arm hair

kek

You know it's true

Look at her features, she would be prime Lebensborn material i'm telling you

The only woman that legitimizes YetiAnon's obsession honestly.

>Lebensborn
nice meme. germans are celtic muttniggers.

if anything Debicki proves superiority of Polish seed, since her father was polish.

well I finally have a reason to watch the night manager now

Northern poles are eastern germanic.

>germans are celtic

Bwahaha get a load of this deluded pan-slavist

>Northern poles are eastern germanic.
Nah.

Originally all Poles were eastern Germanics. Not anymore.

also here's proofs that despite numerous efforts of the Russian mongrels, Poles still retained their lack of asian admixture and close blood relations to Scandinavia.

WE

I took her virginity in 2006

>black hair
>short round head
Are you dumb?

What?
Polands != Germans
Czech are indeed close to germans but poles are nothing but baltic like lithuanians etc.. only that uglier and more distant to russians.

That bitch is ugly and manly looking. I'm starting to think you guys are homos.

i don't think alicia vikander is manly looking and calling her ugly is a bit harsh.

>Originally all Poles were eastern Germanics

This is correct. The byzantine empire fucked up the entire ethnographic map of eastern europe. Their forced christianization drive throughout the early middle ages not only robbed the tribes residing there of their pantheon but also of their local dialects. Modern "slavic" languages all derive from the byzantine glagolithic church language invented by the greek byzantine monk Churchill (old church slavonic).

The original "slavic" (read: eastern germanic) languages before the conversion were much more closer to the germanic aryan ones.

Even today, the nordic aryan strain is quite strong in large parts of polish people, as evidenced by the literal thulean godess which OP posted

>poles are nothing but baltic like lithuanians etc.

What? There's a large amount of west baltids in northern poland, this phenotypical fact is pretty much indisputable; Indeed, the "typical polish" look is closely associated with west baltic cranial and facial features in popular culture.

Suck my dick

*Meant to write cyrill not churchill of course lel

Look at the size of those man hands. They would literally dwarf your baby dick

Actually Slavic languages are much closer to Proto-Indo-European language than any Germanic language. So you are completely wrong.

He's right that Western Slavs are slavicized eastern Germanics aka Scandinavians.

Language came from other source though. From Proto-Indo Europeans. You can see it in Polish language clearly.

>From Proto-Indo Europeans.

Yes, also otherwise known as "Urgermanen" aka the thulean root race which most white people alive today are descended from

Also, Byzantines were rude monkeys. First they created "Slavic" race and linguistic group and when they refused to vassalize themselves to Byzantium, they started calling them "slaves" hence the slave = slav meme.

Here's a Prussian source about Polish dynasties older than Piast dynasty, which is considered first.

books.google.pl/books?id=jPdWAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Die theilung Polens in den jahren 1773&hl=pl&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Page XXIII

Ascommani - Polish "Popielidzi" - People of ashes. - Also written about in Viking sagas.

So yeah, we pretty much have claims to "WE" meme as much as we want. Too bad my countrymen don't know those things.

No. Two different languages.

>He's right that Western Slavs are slavicized eastern Germanics aka Scandinavians.
Any proof?

Gregory of Tours mentions that Vandals stayed in Greater Poland (Wielkopolska) and Silesia region up to 9th century. The number of them was up to 100.000 and many also returned from their failure in Africa.

How many poles can you say look german?The truth?Maybe some from the western Poland ,the rest are uglier baltics compared to lithuanians for example.
Also
>suck my dick
you just lost the argument.

>How many poles can you say look german?
How many Germans look german?

What is the "german look" in your opinion? There is none, because Germany is just a bunch of germanic tribes merged together.

There is no german ethnicity, there are germanic tribes however.

there is no"WE" for poland ,you are just dirty toilet cleaners.
The average pole has nothing in common with germans,just the fact that you try to make germans closer shows how inferior poles are.
Vast majority of polish people are typicals baltics with ugly white skin and inbred face,compared to your neighbour lithuanians you are shit.
Your history is bad aswell,and you are by no means vikings lmao.

Germany is clearly more mixed than Poland, though.

I am sorry but batid do not exist among germans and is the majority in Poland,you can argue how much you want but you are not germans and you do not have a great history as you think.

this isn't very interesting, can you please post about debicki instead

>there is no"WE" for poland ,you are just dirty toilet cleaners.
>The average pole has nothing in common with germans,just the fact that you try to make germans closer shows how inferior poles are.
>Vast majority of polish people are typicals baltics with ugly white skin and inbred face,compared to your neighbour lithuanians you are shit.
>Your history is bad aswell,and you are by no means vikings lmao.
I provided sources, you provided butthurt.

Germans / = / germanics
We're not germans. We're eastern germanics.

>Germans
>great history

>H
>R
>E

>eastern germanics
We are Slavs.

How did one post tell the history of Poland so accurately?

Do you think she has a big bladder? could she beat this girl? xvideos.com/video6926606/girl_peeing_about_2_liters_of_urine

You are not eastern germans,just because you had some german tribes there in poland gives you no right to call yourself an eastern german providing that there is no barely any continuity of germans in Poland,the vast majority of Polish people are baltids.
>pic related
Your pic just proves my point ,the men and women are typical baltid also those pics cant even be consired as proof as we do cannot see any details .
On the other hand czechs indeed have preserved the germanic blood ,especially in the east.

while at the same time Poland-Lithuania had noble democracy and religious freedom.

LMAO
Tell that to genetical research. Our chroniclers, german chroniclers, roman chroniclers, authors of viking saga.

We're slavs because we speak slavic language. Genetically we have nothing to do with russian mongrels.

żmudzins detected.
>czechs
czech detected.

czechs are just funny speaking Poles.

>/girl_peeing_about_2_liters_of_urine
don't know if I should click this

What?
Russians mongrels?
Russia is like USA(obv not that much multicultural) ,with a great part of it being non-europeans,but you wish you were russians.
You are slavs both in language and appearance(baltics are majority ,whereas in germans this is almost non-existent).

But it's all about language. We are Slavs because we speak a Slavic language. It's all about language.

>you wish you were russians.
Oh yes. We love to be culture stealing and useless monkeys with asian mongol blood.

National library of Russia came from Poland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Załuski_Library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Library_of_Russia

Violent apes.

I am not czezchs ,you just lost the point and now try to change the subject.

literally perfect feetcki

Well, obviously.
Genetics are another factor.
I didn't lose shit.

I provided sources you cannot dismiss and now you try ad hominems and butthurt. LEL

typical shitskin

If you dont like Russians then pick Ukraineans which are just Russians but with much less non-european element(like mongols,etc..).
You are brainwashed from Sup Forums to think russians are mongol invaders lmao,the truth is that the average russian/ukrainean is far more beaitful than average pole who has round squarish head and ugly soft baby face.

>If you dont like Russians then pick Ukraineans which are just Russians but with much less non-european element(like mongols,etc..).
>You are brainwashed from Sup Forums to think russians are mongol invaders lmao,the truth is that the average russian/ukrainean is far more beaitful than average pole who has round squarish head and ugly soft baby face.
Should have said you're a russian scum from the begining.

Russians are the cancer of this earth.

what ad homimen?
You dont understand?
Poles => vast majority baltid
Germans => baltid is almost non-existent

Germans aren't one ethnicity, you stupid fuck.

Germanics weren't just germans, you stupid fuck.

Is this really hard for you to comprehend?

>żmudzins

I don't even know what that is, I just dislike how self-righteous so many Poles are about themselves when in reality they're like the Slavic answer to the Irish.

I am not russian,i just put you in your knees and fucked your mouth and now you try to chance the subject.
Poles =>baltid most
Germans => baltid very rare and implies eastern mixture
Yes,polish hisstory is so great that you try to make people believe you are germans so you get some history lmoa.

>tell that to genetic research
?

I know for sure what germans were and they were for sure not baltids,in fact baltids in germans implies eastern admixture.
The truth is that some polish people are indeed germans but not to the point that you are trying to make and not even close to czechs for example.

see
And fuck off you uneducated imbecile.
Oh look haploshits.

Did you know that R1a and R1b have the same ancestor?

And R1b is mainly Celtic? Which makes Germans, what? Celts?

You don't know what you're talking about.

You use outdated shit to disprove what I have shown.

>Pale skin
>Gold hair
>Blue crystal eyes

She is basically the representation of the white supremacy.

HAIL DEBICKI

What outdated shit?
Go on theapricity ,the biggest anthropology forum, and see for yourself.
Germans ARE NOT BALTIDS.
Baltids are roundish squared people with soft face and pasty white skin,you LIVE in Poland ,you CANT deny this yourself,while in germans this phenotype is RARE.
All phenotypes/blood tests PROVE this,so FUCK OFF with your history,thegermans from poland were mostly assimilated and few people can still "Claim" german ancestry from Poland.This is not the case for Czech people,i am not biased this is the truth.

She has black hair and pasty white skin with small round head ,obv predominant baltic.

>Celts
It makes their female ancestors Celts.

>theapricity
How about something more reliable? Maybe some studies from peer-reviewed journals?

All you have provided is history proof of the german settlers or whatever stuff like this,i dare you to find ANY anthropological source and you'll see that BALTID is indeed predominant in Poland whereas in germans that implies eastern admixture usually.

Black hair?

Is more like mixing between gold and brown.

Why is she wearing a doily?

Holy shit,you never saw women in real life?

I'm just asking about some studies. Also, is the term Baltid even used nowadays?

Here is a recent interesting study about Poles.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110839

It must suck to be a woman, they just got a fucking hole that keeps dripping fetid liquids.

Daily reminder that Berlin was a Slavic city.

Dresden and Leipzig too

You just dont understand?
All studies in the world point towards poles being mostly baltid(phenotype with roundish-square head ,small head and soft face with pale white skin,which btw the women in OP belongs ) ,whereas this phenotype in germans is rare and implies eastern admixture.
Even COMMON SENSE of looking at poles and german people dictates that poles are not close to germans.

She has a pale skin dude, are you daltonic?

why do white women find beauty in looking like a shitskin fucking reeeeee

HUBBA HUBBA, AWOOGA!!!

Are you a fucking idiot that doesn't understand lighting?

Vikander has naturally brown skin, ya fucking idiot.

What studies? Are you talking about some laughable studies from 19th century? Don't you think our modern genetic studies are more reliable than this?

Are you from Sup Forums, maybe stormfront?

i was talking about hair ,retard.
you said its golden brown which means that you dont know how to spot women who have hair coloured which implies you're a basement virgin ,her real hair is black.