HEY Sup Forums just found out my very recent ex is fucking one of my best friends already! I'm in a great mood and...

HEY Sup Forums just found out my very recent ex is fucking one of my best friends already! I'm in a great mood and drunk. Either make me laugh or hate myself. Your choice ;) roast if you want. >pic related its me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4kygoRRwQQ&list=PLrGlEaez0V-jgTjlzC-J6HqS-BvP-gnMl&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> you mad bro?

They're probably 69'ing.

You can't hide from me, Pepe.

another garbage thread. if this is even real, feel sorry for the guy if anything lol.

seduce her mom lol

Sup Alex

I can assure you its as real as real can get. But ive just reached a point in my life where i dont really care anymore. So fuck it right?

My names wes, man.

I doubt it. She hated sucking dick. But ive heard he has a really small dick, so im happy about that

Is this the guy she's cucking you with who you're obsessively stalking on all your browser tabs OP

I'm swerving off the road!

show us your nipples

idk if it'll make you feel good but i know i'll be elated

Nah. Ive just decided to let it happen however they want it to. No sense in getting all crazy over some chick i spent 7 years of my life with, right?

Want to play some Overwatch?

yes, I just can't believe he would do something like this

Here you go, bud

Fuck you, you arent me, nigga.

i see an inkling of a smile. haha thanks. you're very good looking. you'll find someone better. take care :)

ive been the guy before, i mean, i only knew the guy for like almost a year, we took physics in uni, and he dumped her and i picked her up. didnt last, she was nuts. she told me all these bad things about him, so thats how i justified it. If i had to go back, wouldn't fuckin do it again. she was nuts and couldnt pass a single class in two years. idk where im going with this, but ye, dont worry about it. i spent nearly 4 with a stupid girl so i get it, but shes obviously not the one for you if shes hopping doing something like this that she knows is going to affect her. call her a bitch and be done with it, and move on yourself.

you should know that these things go both ways. your friends want to bang your girl, but her friends got to meet you, and get to know you, and chances are with a pretty face like that you can fuck her friends just as easy, probably get yourself a hotter one. just dont be a bitch about it, you really dont want it to be a pity fuck, just dont tell her your down about her dating your friend, her friend will already know thats happening, doing so just makes u look beta and that gets back to her.

I know thats exactly whats happened judging by what he sent me. But im not gonna fuck her friends. Im better than that. Im gonna fuck her best friend, which is all fucking over me right now. And honestly i have moved on. It was just like an extra stab in the stomach coming from someone ive known for so long. But it is what it is.

Been there. Nothing you can really do about it. If it hurts that much then cut them both out of your life and try to move on. Out of sight out of mind always worked for me.

Sorry to hear that, bro. You will find someone who's not a whore. Meanwhile, Post nude pics.

Way ahead of you. And the hurt has subsided for the most part. Its more anger than anything. Those caveman instincts coming out, ya know?

Here ya go, fag

Good dude. Also anyone that tells you that fucking one of her friends isn't going to make you feel at least a little bit better about the situation is lying to you. Definitely sped things up for me. Nail that shit and make sure she finds out about it one way or another.

You faggot. I don't want faggot pics, you dumbshit. I want nude pics of the girlfriend.

I plan on it. Never been the beta type, and im not gonna be now. Time to be an asshole, like men are supposed to be

Give us her information so we can play a prank on her, just for fun.

Hahahahaha umm. I dont have nudes of her anymore. But ive got her best friend. Is that okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=V4kygoRRwQQ&list=PLrGlEaez0V-jgTjlzC-J6HqS-BvP-gnMl&index=1

Normie piece of shit

You're hot

FUCK HER BEST FRIEND GOOD YOU WONT REGRET IT

Thank you ;) whether or not youre a dude, thats always good to hear

One time I fucked one of my good friend's exgf less than an hour after they broke up

Fair enough. But who said im not in the military?

lmfao

Good for you. How did your friendship work out after that?

who the fuck wants faggot pics? we wanted tits. no dick. this isn't tumblr. you don't just go around being gay.

>She hated sucking dick
Nah bro. She hated sucking your dick.
And you didn't hear his dick was small. How would you have? You're pathetic bruh.

I appreciate the dick. Have any of your butt?

Her best friend who also fucked him?

>implying kids getting killed on a beach is the better alternative

Damn, dude. I was in your shoes 4 months ago. Shit's fucked up. I remember I posted in a feels thread when it happened and a couple guys just told me that it was her bad and that I'd just have to wait to feel better. I'd give the same advice to you; don't blame yourself, and just keep pushing on. Time will heal all wounds. Love yourself. Godspeed, user.

Nah. But maybe if im feeling adventurous later ill take one

>Be me
>Ex girlfriend had a small mouth, could never get more than the tip of my dick in
>Blowjobs were mostly licking and sucking knob
>We were together for years
>Things eventually went sour
>We broke up
>Few weeks after breakup, she gets with new guy
>She sends me a text to make me jealous
>"I just deep throated my new man"
>kek, she accidentally told me he has a small dick

Thanks, user. Good advice. Ill probably just do drigs and get drink every night. Seems to be fun so far

fuck it. while we're at it: can we see your feet??

My sides are in orbit after reading this.

Dumbass op got the wrong idea. I guess making him feel attractive made him a little too happy.

haha i know you bud

I mean. I guess. Gimme a second

Who are you?

lmao i know who you are did u literally just post your dick and shit here?

fuckin wisdom user

oh did i hurt your feelings?

wesley right

yes post

Yes. Im just a ball of emotions and i cant handle any sort of satirical commenta

who gives a crap. if you're staring, it means you want his dick. you can help him forget his ex. there, everyone wins.

we shared an apartment in college at the time, he didnt know about it before we both moved out and went separate ways. me and her were fuck buddies for about a month after the 1st time. i dont see him often but im sure he's over it.

Sure am. And i sure did. How do you feel? Knowing youve seen my dick?

fukken saved is how i feel

That would almost be believable if id lived in an apartment with college kids

But seriously. Whos this?

got pics of gf OP??

dude fuck that bitch so good your ex hits you up. I'm about to dick down my ex's best friend and I know she is gonna tell her

>ex is uggo compared to friend
>friend is now a model
>asked if I was ever gonna do an open relationship and wanted a threesome
>Someone wants the d!

don't concern yourself over the person in here who supposedly knows who you are. just post your feet ^_^

Haha nigga you just got got. Gonna spread ur gay nudes to your family on Facebook dumbasd

Not any more. Deleted them all after we split.

haha omnipresent bro. i wondered if it was you in the pic but read the thread and saw "wes" so i know it's you now. unless this is some massive coincidence, you look just like a guy i know from high school.

OP are you still here?? Dude you dont beat his ass bc of the girl you fuck him up on PRINCIPLE are you fucking kidding me kid? This person you call your friend was just waiting to smash your girl?? Like we need to talk about your circle first of all and who you call a friend. I would beat the breaks off that fucking dude

>that pic
Spotted 50 Cent, guys

Damn you never deleted nudes of exs.... you save them in a drive and keep for fapping

Honestly surprised. Can i have any hint as to who you are?

Please do.

This is James. Remember?

Fuck your little reuinon adress this

wut. are u saying you dont believe it..?

Its' Sam, buuuddy

coincidences happen. i thought i found a nude in a post ex girlfriend thread, looked sooo identical. even same bracelet she wears, but thee two freckles didnt match up. freckles dont just dissapear man.

I guess im not prone to fight. Call me a fag or whatever. But thats not me

I miss IDs

And heaven posting

And wholesome memes

And saging

Well thats super specific, considering those are two common ass names

feet!

Possible assault charge over a girl that was skeevy enough to fuck his best friend? Some shit just isn't even worth it.

>heaven posting
>and saging

same thing nigger

You're getting trolled pal stop posting your actual face on Sup Forums along with a dick pic and shit. how retarded are you

wut

you live in canada right

Nope

Dude im not gunna call you fag, bc I get it but listen to me dude you cant just let the people around you treat you like a doormat there has to be a time when you put your foot down. You said she was your girl for seven fucking years? Thats not just some slut that was your life and that nigga was just waiting all that time to make a move? Dude i fight but i understand how people who dont fight feel thats how my brother is but if hes stronger than you im telling you to just bring a bat or some shit bro thats the level of dissrespect that I feel comfortable saying that

Fuck it. Im not too worried about it honestly.

!!!!!