Sup Forums
How do you turn a lesbian straight?

...asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk
city-chan.pw/cg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GHB

you can make her bi if you do it right. also alcohol and drugs make one hell of sedative

you generally dont

this is how you get into jail
nice dubs

Yeah but how do you do it right? It's possible it's just "a phase" because she can be pretty impulsive but I dunno anymore

Electroshock therapy

praying

checked

bump

show her a nude pic of trump

Be there for EVERYTHING. Anything and everything. No matter how trivial or stupid or painful it is to hear, be there for her, more than her lover. The closer you are to her, the more she'll open up about the negatives in her relationship, meaning the more you can wiggle in and convince her to be with you.
Theres no non-beta way to say this: You have to intentionally friend zone yourself. Just dont be so beta you get stuck there. I was in love with this lesbian for YEARS, almost 3 to be exact before she finally dropped her lover altogether for me. Only took a few months before she realized she was into me, and less than a year before she started to voice those feelings subtly.
Idk, this is what worked for me. It really depends on the person you're trying to win over.
Do NOT force yourself in any way. Lesbians dont typically like men, so dont give her any incentive to detest you more than others. She will always be bi.

Spout a penis made of chocolate that ejaculates $20 bills.

most lesbians are full of shit. They'll go straight if the right guy stops by. Be the right guy by being rich or really really good looking. The only lesbos that are for real are those bull-dyke lesbians.

Well that's good then, I've already got a headstart. That's what I've been doing and she's shown some interest but not enough for me to push anything. The other day I showed her this and she said if we bought it she'd get on the other end. It's an internet connected dildo/fleshlight. The future is now

Good idea

Well I'm not rich but I'd say I'm pretty decent looking (not posting pics)

I don't believe women are born lesbian. They are turned lesbian after bad experiences with men. The same type of men who ask Sup Forums for help turning a lesbian straight. You are the problem. Leave that girl alone.

She fucking said she'd get on the other end of a dildo with you? She wants the D already. Go get it, faggot!

Her last boyfriend said he was gonna rape her when she broke up with him and then he ran away to mexico or some shit so definitely a possibility

don't 404 on me

You can't. Tell your friend that there are more fish in the sea.

seems to disagree with you

also link to the dildo/fleshlight to keep the thread alive
kiiroo com/product/onyx-pearl-couple/

I wish you good luck OP frankly I don't have any advice for you

Thanks user, I appreciate it

You show her what it's like to be with a real man. Hold her down and fuck her anally with your monster cock. She'll love it and turn straight again, guaranteed.

You cant (coming from a lesbian)

Good advice. I'll try this next time I see here
How long have you been a lesbian though

For a real fucking long time I just turned 19 but i remember me and this one girl "experimented" when we were like in third grade.... so id say i was born a lesbian........

That's different then. She's 17 and just declared her lesbianism a couple months ago and before that she was dating guys

Shes probably just Bi Curious then so she probably is more into girls... you cant really make her straight id say shes bi

That's what I was thinking too but I asked her and she said definitely not

I used to say i was bi then i confirmed it... it was just the fact that most females are scared of rape and she probably got spooked and just noped out of dick

id just say take it slow tho

a good dick

That could be a possibility
Yeah, of course. I'm not gonna rush into anything obv

If she was already threatened to being raped im pretty sure she wont want dick... for a while

Warning: success not guaranteed, may result in lengthy prison sentence.

Just good luck ...

>How do you turn a lesbian straight?
If a lesbian can be turned, doesn't that imply that you can as well?

So OP, what can I do to turn you gay? Think a good assraping will do?

Do traps count as gay? If so, I'm already a fag. otherwise a good dicking would probably turn me bi

Twice as gay

?

If she's a Lesbian you can't

Simple as that

Your friend needs to move on

In africa they call it "corrective rape". There not really lesbians, they just haven't had a big strong man show them what they want yet.

I dont wanna be rapin' the white wommin like a nigger though, user

oh don't be such a bitch you'll love it and they will too, eventually.

Damn, alright, you've convinced me

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk

Ghfgghgff

this
Even straight women form closer relationships than most men are capable of. If you can be that rare man that can actually be intimate you've got a chance.

don't listen to this asshole. Most women who prioritize money and looks are doing so to for there ego. They are trying to make thier friends jealous.

I'm sensing a bit of nice guy coming from you but I don't have any money anyway so it doesn't really matter

that whole nice guy/jerks dichotomy is pretty silly. Women are attracted to confidence. That means being assertive at times but not to the extent where you have to be right about everything. women want intimacy. Pretending to be intimate to get in someone’s pants is a huge breach of trust.

>New Ch@n open:

city-chan.pw/cg/