Would you rather fuck a goat for $500,000 or a guy (assuming you are straight) for 1 million? Explain

Would you rather fuck a goat for $500,000 or a guy (assuming you are straight) for 1 million? Explain.

I'll do it if you're the guy, OP
Because you're a massive faggot.

Guy, spend 499k to clean yourself and end up with 501k. Win win.

I don't have 500,000$

Seconded.

trick question, you can't choose the guy because the moment you do you become gay and the assumption kicks in.

unless of course you are trying to say that a gay guy has to fuck a girl instead for 1 million. Choose to fuck guy->automatically become gay->you fuck a girl for a million bucks. sweet

Can I fuck both?

Are you serious? A guy is at least the same species. Fags fuck other guys all the time. It'd definitely be less socially damaging if people found that out over me fucking a goat. Plus twice the cash.

Is this a dumb joke I'm not getting?

Goat because I can't kill the man after I'm done but I sure as shit can under that goat

Ill fuck the guy and use the money to clean my mind.
At first I'll say i'm scared for life.
Then look at my bank account be so mind blown i'll have forgot the last 7 days.

Goat because I can't kill the man after I'm done but I sure as shit can murder that goat

yep, the moment you fuck the guy you become gay and you don't get a cent.

Why not both

Fucking a guy for money isn't gay. That's not how that works.

gay

The guy, because I'm more attracted to guys than goats, and because 1 million is more money than 500k. So, yeah. Easy decision is easy.

The guy, with a condom on. 1m USD is 1m USD.

>Would you rather fuck a goat for $500,000 or a guy (assuming you are straight) for 1 million

Why would anyone pay so much to do those things? Like you can do both for practically free if you do it right.

How fucking stupid do you think people are, OP?

>Are you okay?

No condom, full intimacy (tongue, receiving). Still worth 1m?

this guy gets it

I get money for fucking? Hell yea faggots.

underrated.

Since I'm doing the fucking I'll fuck a dude for 1 million.
1 million is 1 million.

Can I pick neither? if I pick either I will have debt I will never be able to pay

Hell I'd fuck a goat for $50

It's not gay to fuck a guy.
It's only gay if you receive.

id rather keep it in my species.

i aint no animal fucker

Can I fuck both? How many times?

Yeah id fuck a guy, id rather be gay than be a member of isis

I'd rather be gay than a sand nigger

fucking good one user, 100 keks were had

Yes, no question about it.

Anyone who says no has either never felt hunger or has never had to pay bills.

There are people who fuck men for free.
So I can do it for 1M dollars.

both aren't gonna be great. But people will react better to me fucking a guy and $1,000,000 is more than $500,000. Actually it's only the money that matters to me.

I'd fuck a dude for the million cause I'm not stupid or gross, hows it even a question?