When I get high I start thinking of crazy shit and it freaks me out how do you know if you are crazy

When I get high I start thinking of crazy shit and it freaks me out how do you know if you are crazy

Calm down jesus. You have important matters to attend in the future. You are not crazy. You are Jesus. Thats why you never see him. Ever been asked if you found jesus yet? They asked you as a joke. Just chill. Cut the weed. End times soon

we're all crazy

Everyone thinks I'm depressed they want me to take Prozac but I just feel like I don't need it I stay up all night and sleep all day until I have to work I never accomplish shit plus 19 yr old virgin

are you a boy? If so, is your dad crazy? If yes then your probably going to become crazy later on in life, if your not already.

Yeah I'm a guy I don't really know my dad he's a deadbeat

are you white?

You aren't crazy if you ask yourself that. Crazy people think their thoughts are normal or logical ones.

But you still should seem some psychological help OP.

Yes

I'm 19 and a virgin idgaf

how old are you?

I just don't put any effort to get laid

dm, im trying to help u op

and lastly is your mother cazy?

Ehhh I think so

Both of my uncles on her side are

I have good news!! your not crazy... from what i can tell

I took LSD once. My hand became a dogs head. I never want to take it again.

I have developed an addiction to fast food as well monterrey melt from whataburger is fucking top tier

well 2 sets of 100% carzy going though your mother will be 50% carzy (25% crazy from each of them sine they are related but of a diffident sex) past on to you however since you are a boy you take home 25% craziness from your mothers side alone.

not inducing your granddad on your mothers side

You're just scared of your mind, man.

I love that shit, I love my brain. I love my thoughts free flowing at a fast rate.

I'm gonna take several more dabs before bed.