Nobody fucking cares about me. alright Sup Forums, this is the final goodbye...

nobody fucking cares about me. alright Sup Forums, this is the final goodbye. i can't fucking deal with the holidays again, i'm done.

thanks for being nice to me when you were nice to me Sup Forums. you were the only people on this planet who were. universally rejected by the entire species.

this is my last thread. i'll post ITT but that's the last time ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9iXD-yTJ_k
youtu.be/5vRlJrkxsqo
vocaroo.com/i/s1F6aPKgOG2m
vocaroo.com/i/s0KMYzZu9aeV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

u shouldnt tho

Bye user, How do you plan on leaving?

perhaps you should stop being a big fucking baby
do a flip

dude how often do you post this? you made the same thread like last week

Please don't do it OP. My brother committed suicide a week ago. I know you feel like nobody will care, but they will care. I'm some random person on the internet and I care. Don't do it.

with time stamp? there have been fake threads i know
there is nothing holding me back
car exhaust.
futurama is overrated

fat damon! Don't do it. This is yourbiggestfan

Brother dying is relevant because he posted similar things on here last week. I'm devastated by his passing, people will be for you also

Cya, Ill stay here for little bit more

hey, r9k right. sup man

hey are you responsible for the existence of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=a9iXD-yTJ_k

just wondering
trust me that no one will care.

Nope. That is sad.kino from the Goldie fame

Why though

oh sorry
your brother?
100% fucking worthless

user, you're wrong I'm serious. Please don't do it. People will care. They already do care. You can always turn your life around. I felt like you at one point, helpless, and stuff like that. But you can't take away your life, and the time others can be with you. That shit is terrible, and somebody will mourn you. I'm a random dude, and I am putting in this much effort to try to convince you not to. Please don't do it.

oh is being one of the billions of people too much for you pussy. i sure you have sooooo big problems in your life so better commit suicide. Idiot.

Love you man.
Might not mean shit.
But it sounds like you need to hear those words.

I'll say it again.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU YOU CUNT.

user, you don't know that things will be this way forever, wait it out a while longer. We love you

Not worth it man, atleast try heroin before you go

DON'T DO IT!

We need you to breed white people!

KILL YOURSELF AND YOU'RE RAISING CHANCES OF SURVIVAL TO NIGGERS!

Yeah, seriously. We're random people on the internet and care. You don't think it's a possibility you will meet someone irl who cares like we do?

dude i'm not your brother. he had redeemable qualities. i've got fucking nothing to contribute and i'm just a fucking waste of resources
thanks, love you too.
yeah i pretty much know it'll be this way forever, it always has been this way and nothing ever suggested that it will ever be better
no friends=no heroin

As another user going through a lot of shit rn, I can promise you, things will get better, OP. It might not be today, might not be tomorrow, but they WILL get better. YOU have to be the one to make it happen, though. Don't sit around and wait, because that's the mistake I've made far too many times. "Do, or do not. There is no try."

Godspeed, OP.

Jesus Christ. This is like the hundredth thread you've made promising that tonight is going to be the night. Actually kill yourself you fucking useless fat shit.

user, can you like... hold on a little longer pls? just a bit, fam

lol post on creigslist for meth

Cmon man you don't look too old so you can't say nothing will ever change :( Why don't you give yourself a year and see what happens.

No man. If people were to have shown they cared for my brother, maybe he wouldn't have gone. And a lot of us are showing we do care. I cared about my brother and i'm not sure he knew that. If you pass, there will be people who did care and they would be devastated. Think about it this way, you staying alive is keeping somebody from feeling like shit for a long time.

laugh and the world laughs with you.. die alone and fuck you pussy.

Don't be a fucking faggots op. Either do it or don't. Don't be an attention whore.if no one cares about you that sucks but maybe you should care. I feel like killing myself right now too. I do every fucking day and will probably end up doing it.

Later, faggot

AT LEAST die while killing niggers.

there are better people than me, everyone is
i don't think it's a possibility
good luck
yup will do
why
craigslist is really slow in my area
26, and i "gave myself a year" last year and the year before that. it's time to face the fact that it's not going to ever change. and that's fine, that's just life for a very small number of people.

livestream it?

At least try to die while doing something useful

I have no feeling of anger, hatred, love or really anything toward you. I don't really know you, nor do I wish too.

However, pose to yourself some thoughts.

1. If you kill yourself tonight, what could you have achieved if you had not?
2. If there is an after life, say rebirth, what will killing yourself do?
3. Have you deeply reflected on this action? I am not saying "maybe this is a good idea" or "I have so many problems and I am very lonely." What I am saying is a deep conversation with yourself after say an hour of meditation or something? Something to pull yourself out of your web of despair and basically look at it with fresh eyes?
4. Is there really no one in your life that would lose out, should you die?
5. Is this the best choice?

You are completely free to make this decision. It lies solely upon you, and you must man up and accept the consequences, good or bad.

Are you willing to take this risk and proceed, or would you like to re think it? If you have not done any meditation or the like, then I would propose you to reconsider and try that.

That is all. Whatever your choice is, be well, either now or in your future lifetimes.

"It's always been this way"
OP, to reiterate my earlier comment, the only way things will get better is if you make them. It's not easy to beat depression and whatever other bullshit I assume you have going on in your life, but, I'd recommend getting out and going to a small gym or something, if nothing else. Try exercising. It absolutely destroys depression. (This isn't a fat joke, this is what I've been doing. Srs.)

YOU are the only one that can fix your issues, homie. Regardless of your religious views, whatever higher power is out there, be it spaghetti or a god, wouldn't give you more than you can handle.

Heard a quote the other day that I feel would fit the theme of this thread.

"Life is 10% what's happening to you, and 90% how you handle it. If you choose to lay down and die when diagnosed with cancer, you've got a lot lower chance of beating it and are accepting a death sentence, whereas you could get up, put a smile on, and will yourself to see tomorrow, and then the next tomorrow, and the next, and so on and so forth." If you don't try, and don't put your 110% into making your life better, and give up, you'll never accomplish what you want to. If nothing else, go on youtube and watch some of those lovely 20 minute motivational mashups.

Well user given I don't know you I don't know what I could possibly say to try change your mind, but please don't forget that as shit as things may seem, you always have us. I hope you get through tonight and things look up for you, we all do.

did someone really swat comet pizza?

Why are you posting here, if you really wanted to do it you would have done it already. Stop attention whoring and get on with this shit existence like the rest of us do.

You post on here a lot

To add to this: nobody cares that you're alive and nobody will care when you're dead. The only difference is when you're dead you're unable to change the fact that you're a failure.

You just need discipline and stop being so pathetic. Good night

i guess you're tired of the don't do it stuff and that's not what i'm going to tell you fam. do it if you want. you're free to go whenever you want and you don't even need a reason or justification. you can just do it and leave this life. i would leave this life too if i was absolutely sure that things are going to stay shitty. and leaving this life can indeed be a good decision... if your rational projection tells you that you are mostly going to suffer and you don't like suffering, you will not like the content of what you're going to experience so i think it's better to btfo before you just go through a pile of shit until something external ends you and not your will. i really can imagine that there are scenarios in which the rational projection of the future shows a very high probability, like ... over 99,9%, that things are going to stay shitty. An example would be cancer in your spine pressing your spinal cord into the vertebrae. I mean you're absolutely fucked, not even opiates can take your pain because it's neuralgic. and everything else hurts af if you don't take opiates, you can't breathe properly, constant sharp pain, nothing helps, your likely to be a cripple within months and slowly die. that's fucked up man. as long as i could walk and the growth rate of the cancer is constant and/or (periodically) increasing no matter what i do, I'd fucking off myself before I'm completely paralysed. ... But you will really have to assess your situation properly. From an external perspective, you're indeed pretty miserable and there's a likeliness that things are going to stay shitty. but you will have to really focus for a moment and neutrally(!) observe and analyse your circumstances for possible change. now the cause of your pain is not something substantially bodily but mental. you pretty much are giving yourself the pain. I know you don't want to and don't do it actively, but something that could be under your control is giving you the pain. cont

Stop op You've made me laugh more than once, it'll suck if you kill yourself. You're a funny guy

kys already and stop being such an attention whore. If you ask me, why not take as many people as you can with you? Do the world a favor and just randomly explode yourself where lots of people are gathered all at once. Preferably, do it where lots of Trump supporters are. If you choose not to do that, why not be the man who kills Donald Trump? You'll go down in history doing us all a favor, just please stop being an attention whore and do something already, ffs.

Did you really just wright all of that?

Ok but before you die. I'm interested in hearing why you even give a shit. Seriously. Why the fuck do you give a shit about what another person thinks, wants or needs? Killing yourself won't do shit except make you look like a total dumbass. Do it if you really want to. Not my fault or problem if you waste your pathetic life over what other people think. Seriously why do you care so much that you'd kill yourself? That's such a retarded thing to do. Of all the reason to commit suicide and your reason was because every rejects you and/or doesnt care about you really? Pathetic.

generic asf, but it will never end the pain it just passes it on, dont do it bro get some weed and crash out for the night

I'm Wondering if this shits going to be worth the wait

so the cause of your pain appears to you as something external that is not within your reach. it appears to you as if you couldn't change anything. but look at this: nobodys reaction to anything social without involving too much bodily action is implied if they were actively deciding what their reaction would be. they mostly let it happen passively. you too. so one can look at what they probably want and make predictions based on means of human wants and desires, but there is the possibility that people determine their reaction actively. and there is nothing that implies something you need to feel bad about when you always get rejected. you can ask yourself why they do so and really try to figure it out. I can tell you something: it's not about how you look like. some may reject you because of that but it's not the ultimate reason. all the others are rejecting you because of your behavior. i'm not saying that you should change your behavior in order to appeal to the others needs and wants but i want to tell you that you could not give a fuck about what others think about you and go through life while trying to satisfy your needs. and now you might have the need to feel appreciated by people in your physical world, i understand that but if you don't appreciate yourself, you are sending all the others that signal. you're then the guy who does not take life as a chance to experience something nice. your the guy who doesn't appreciate himself and therefore negates himself a nice experience. you can appreciate yourself, it's not big deal. appreciation is entirely subjective. and yeah, now you might say that your feelings towards yourself are negative but ultimately, you can determine how you feel towards yourself. ask yourself what you can appreciate about this experience. i for example appreciate this experience for being able to create stuff and be a part of the forming force of the universe. you are too, but you don't embrace it.

yes

trust me no one cares
i'm sorry
how
1. nothing
2. nothing
3. for years.
4. yes
5. probably
sorry
dude that sucks, i'm sorry that happened to you.
why did you laugh? what did i say
i fucking hated hillary though, she's a liar. she hates gays btw and she only panders to lgbt and minorities to win their votes, it's sick. she doesn't care about your or anyone, don't be so gullible.

>there are better people than me, everyone is

Bruh, not the same user but you're fucking wrong. I live in Mexico where 70% of the population have no internet services, that population struggles everyday with money, they can't think about anything else, even so we have a fuck ton of people who simply is dumber than monkeys and their "logic" is far away from logical, I've been raised on a middle class family and now I'm struggling on school and I'm beta as fuck but when I see at what my dad did to give me the life I have now I just can't thing about suicide or giving up.

I see it everyday, people throwing trash on the floor, if you tell them to pick it up they get mad at you and everyone around stares at you like if you were a freak. On the subway there's people who ask for money while saying "en la forma de pedir está el dar", but they think that means "in my way for asking, there's your way to give" but in fact that means "in my way to give, there's my right to ask" and of course is not about money, at the end they start shouting "no one is giving me money, ok, don't complain if you ever get robbed". Also we have all the drug dealers issues but that's the consequence of having such an uneducated population. Half of the world is like that. Seriously OP, I'm lucky that I can study and have not to worry about working, I won't fuck up with this opportunity life has gave me and even so, I would kill to be on your position.

The least you can do for those around you, even if your own family hates you (but I don't think that's your case) is showing them you can last long.

don't tell me you voted in a presidential election and are now going to kill yourself less than a month later.

I'm pretty young so I may be mistaken, but don't give up, there may be something for you. There are 7 billion people in the world and so many things to do an see. You don't have to end it this way. I hope this finds you well, I hope you make the choice that you think the best for you and if relevant those around you.

and wanting to kill yourself NOT related to your election experience.

if you hate your life so much, if its so shit, why weep and complain? do something, fix your shitty life, get in shape, get a social life, get a job.

Or are you just too lazy? take the easy way out

and you can embrace it. I mean... creation takes place on so many levels, you don't even need to be intelligent. any retarded down syndrome kid can create. even though it's not likely that they'll prosper in theoretical physics, they might like to build bird houses and are creating art by expressing themselves... and a 1000 other things. they might not be conscious about their creating part, being a breath of the universe, a tiny whirl in the cosmic dust, but they are a form-giving element, and if conscious, one can know and determine the form that is given. that's beautiful fam. and it's not unimportant are "so small". they actual form given and determined is local but it has a connection to everything else in the universe and subtlety modifies that form as well - physically! Trust me there, I'm a theoretical physicist :) and once I wanted to kill myself as well, for a pretty long time, and I nearly did, but I survived. And I survived by realizing what I told you. So that's what I'll give you for your way through life. Good luck. Love.

no friends=no weed
just leave i'm not streaming it
i guess that's one perspective
dude that doesn't make them worthless. they obviously have some value to someone, whereas i have none.

It's not just a perspective. It's the truth. Read again as one text, please

She was the lesser of two evils. I hate her too, but at least she had a good plan for this country. Now we're stuck with a dumbass who on top of having no experience with government issues, can't even keep his cool when confronted. Him elected is a big mistake, but I guess all of his supporters won't see it until the damage is done.

Now this fucking thread is just filled with self fulfilled niggas n nerds thinking they know what the fuck they're talking about and they're gonna help this kid (if that shits even real) I got better shit to read ️

You should kill YOURSELF, you cry baby nigger bitch. Trump is our next president, like it or not. Get used to it, or off yourself, faggot

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY
jesus...

i'm not very political
7 billion people who hate me
okay i did, thanks.
no she didn't have a good plan for this country, she had a good plan for hrc and george soros. i'm not talking about this anymore, hillary is the most evil despicable human being i've ever seen. we're going to have to disagree. trump is just a total fucktard, hillary is malicious and has repeatedly sold us down the river for her own gain already. putting her in the white house would be total lunacy.

so do something about it instead of killing yourself. volunteer. go backpacking through the wilderness. join a cult.

don't kill yourself.

OP is a pussy

No one matters OP. Get some real help and stop posting this autistic cry baby gagagoogoo threads. No one gives a shit that your retarded. I'm an ugly mongo whose dick doesn't work, you don't see me crying with a time stamp saying "GG" BOYS! If I wanted to do it, I'd shotgun my face off and not write some shitty letter to a bunch of anons. You don't want to die... Go get some help.

this

post live stream before you An Hero

If you kill yourself you're a faggot. Go fuck a turtle or do something productive.

EVERY FUCKING WEEK, THIS FAT FUCK COMES AND CRY.
Every fucking single week i see this motherfucker crying that nobody cares about him, and try to get attention saying that he is going to kill himself.
Get some help, OR FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

DUDE
FOO FIGHTERS
COME ON YOU FUCKER,
I'VE BEEN REPLYING TO YOU FOR FUCKING MONTHS
PLAY ME SOME GOD DAMN FOO FIGHTERS ON YOUR MOTHER FUCKING GUITAR!

if i lived near you, which i probably don't, id do it with you. just think, if there is another life after all that, id be so worth it to start all over.

Good luck.
If you're still alive, make sure you leave a note or a letter, so the police won't waste much time investigating.

If OP isn't kill, need a phone buddy? I don't mind chilling over the holidays, skype discord phone etc, you name it. I promise you'll find a purpose if you hold on ^_^

OP
Are you kill?
youtu.be/5vRlJrkxsqo
Come on buddy
Just wanna hear some fucking tunes from you.

vocaroo.com/i/s1F6aPKgOG2m

sorry it sucks i can't play very well i don't practice because i don't like to play anymore. and it's 3 am and i don't want to wake anyone up. sorry it took so long i just kept ignoring you and i feel really bad about that.
no worries it's done, pic related

Nah It's Pretty cool man.
Thanks for the song
Good choice too.

Downloaded as MP3.

Gonna make it my wake up alarm.
I'll remember you buddy.
Each day,
Wish i could've done more to help.
But I'm all the way in Australia.

no thanks, i won't be around.
see

children in africa are fighting for their lives right now and this mentally ill fgt
wants to kill himself because no one cares about him... grow up retard be a man

If you'd like i can give you some contact info should you ever change your mind

>children in africa are fighting for their lives right now
yeah, but they are niggers, it doesn't matter, if your poor and starving you shouldn't have 10 kids, fucking niggers

Hold off for a little longer user, you're still young and have time to make shit better or have a bit of fun and check out later if you decide to in the future, there are people that care, even user's that care. I posted some lengthy responses in many of your threads knowing this could all be bait but it's worth it if there's even a possibility I could help you in your time of need, try finding a new job, maybe go to school, both good ways of meeting new people, I've been through some rough spells where I wanted to end it too but these things happen in life and they do eventually pass if you work at it. Some things just take time

anybody know OP's skype? it's not about suicide

See
And i mean, I'm a bit of a DrawFag, Not great, Not horrible, If you wanted me to draw somethin for you hit me up on Snapchat
cardboard.stoat

and give some contact details.

may as well post nudes before you go

what is it about?

Stop posting, stop making threads. No one fucking cares, end yourself or don't you crybaby

Flawed logic, it's possible that the average African is happier than the average American. Various factors come into play. You can't have happiness without sadness and you can't have sadness without happiness. It's a matter of perspective

wanted to ask some questions and also hear his voice.

also that guitar playing is super sweet

>positive advice

no no i'm stupid lol everyone hates me

>positive advice

haha no i'm actually going to kill myself

>positive advice

makes another thread to complain about things

hey OP, you ARE a shitty person, more shitty than you even know, people are trying to help you and you are just wasting everyones time with your whining , you are a shitty person and thats why you have no friends, no girlfriend, have an unhappy life and thats why I know you will not kill yourself, even tho you should you arrogant piece of shit, DO IT

thanks man
go ahead
i'm really tired of holding off
don't have one
i don't have snapchat man
if i had nudes, what would i ever need nudes for
you can hear it here
vocaroo.com/i/s0KMYzZu9aeV

as for asking questions idk, i don't have skype

oi user u made this thread obviously hoping someone might make u change ur mind or give u the key or some shit. try getting a job cunt find one that u like it will help u find meaning in life and give u something to do while anticipating better things

then what do you use?

i think your voice is really cute. shit.

Godspeed Sup Forumsro. I don't blame you for checking out. Life fucking sucks. I'm alone every day. I have no friends. I don't even go outside anymore. I don't work because of my physical and mental problems. Every day is the same... I'm going to be homeless soon.. and I can never better my situation because I lack the means of making it happen. I probably won't be much farther behind you. See you on the other side, Sup Forumsrother.

Drawing you a pic,
Hope thread doesn't 404