>texted me yesterday after a week
>i say that i forgot to block him
>we argue
>i block him
>he posts my number on Craigslist and somewhere else saying i want sex
>has called my number over 100 times
>have gotten probably over 200 texts
>scared af
>called police last night. didn't want them to come to my house bc my parents don't know anything. they said to come in to make a report.

What will happen if i make a report? I'm American. Is it worth it?

If i were you, i'd tell his mom instead

firends and other family failing that

id also call the phone people and explain and get a new number

He's a grown man. I've done my best to tell people to flag the posts, but I went to sleep and there are more ads I think. This is my first and only number. I don't want to change it :/

So just because it was your first phone number you're willing to rule out a simple and easy way to solve your problem? You deserve this.

I'm going to have to change it, I know. My main question is whether I should go to the police? Will the person get into trouble? I want revenge but I don't want to be involved with the police idk

>grown man
No he isnt lol. manchild/10

I bet telling his momma will do more to hurt/help him than telling the police. Unless they subpoena craigslist theyd have a tough time finding it was him i'd think. maybe they have a more automated system for it, and it wouldnt be hard, I'm unsure.

Also, i'd defiitely change it. Its too late to not. Its possible after a while of it being unused it will stop being listed in spam and stuff, but Unless you want your number to forever be used in spam and weird hookups, i prolly would

Where does he live?
Do you know his name/DOB and address?
If you don't know his personal information and/or he lives in another jurisdiction then there is nothing your local law enforcement agency can do. You have to have his info and go to the police where he lives.

Source: I'm a cop

thats exactly why i said his friends and family.

police might arrest him, but i dont think he meant to hurt you so I dont think he needs to go to prison for a while. just needs horrendously embarassed to where he reevaluates his life

Never call the police, unless there is a nigger outside or inside your house threatening your life.

You could always burn down his house or something

Fuck. I can probably dig up his full name, birthday and town (it borders mine). Is that enough? I forgot his address.

I don't know his family. He was an internet friend/beta orbiter that I met like three times. I just want some kind of revenge. He doesn't need to go to jail.

wtf theres like 10 posts here. god Sup Forums is going to shit

tits or gtfo out

/Thread

Unless you got a good ol boy to call on an beat his ass, you are shit outta luck, ya dumb bitch. For fucks sake, did your parents ever teach you to not be a fucking moron and give your number to old horny men? You basically lead him on, cause i guarantee that he wantes to fuck you. And you are too stupid to see it

Name, DOB, description and address SHOULD be enough for a warrant, depends on your state.

I police in the southeast and in my state that would be considered a harassing communications offense, doesnt even qualify as a misdemeanor. Still probably might not get a wattant, you would have to PROVE he posted the shit. And good luck with that.

If I called him, he picks up and I get him to answer/speak, is that proof?
I was able to dig up DOB, date and address.

You would be contacting him. Makes you look like you are just trying to him in trouble

Ugh. Then I don't know.

Fucking idiot, just find some bad guy and give him money to scare the shit of your lunatic friend

Maybe you shouldn't have stopped being friends with him just because Chad was making your texting fingers wobbly

Are you him?

>I don't know his family. He was an internet
nodded out,

thats enough to find them. Post on his timeline he has been hurt and need a family memeber to contact you ASAP and someone should

otherwise, search facebook friends by last name, its really not hard to find them

oh wait

also

tits or gtfo

this
also restraining order
also buy yourself a gun, raep is liekly

yeah report that fuck. tell your parents. not a big deal.