Rate me Sup Forums, Also face rate thread

Rate me Sup Forums, Also face rate thread

your face has a good bone structure but your hair could use some improvement

Yeah my hair is quite an issue, I'm really not sure what to do with it though... If I try to brush it it just flips the fuck out, You think it would look better if I cut it?

You look like you could be a relative of elliot rogers

That's interesting xd

you're too hot for Sup Forums, get out

I find that offensive ill have u know

0/10 how dare you show up on this board

Elliot Rogers/10

Your first picture you looked fucking depressed like you were about to neck yourself. This pic is pretty good tho. You like like "Hayy guys"

You look like you're depressed and no one loves you, to the point where you're gonna shoot every girl you know

Why just every girl? That's quite sexist of you...

makeup shill harder retard

Heyy Sup Forums

Not to bad, but there's a disturbing lack of tits and timestamp

8/10

i'd break my dick in you

^

Ever tried straightening it? You might look less like a jew then

me in different haircuts. which one's the best?

Hey that's pretty good

I've tried it once before but I would have to do it every 1-2 days to maintain it, I guess I'll give it a go though

such a gentleman.

Picture was taken after 4 rounds of strikeouts with hash oil and shitty Evan Williams whiskey. Judge me fuckers.

All of you in long hair looks bad. The short haired one where you are smoking looks about 8-9/10

Either top or bottom on the right 10/10

I can't tell, you have that "I'm a failure in life" vibe to each style

Short hair top right is best

Post up faggot

Honestly my face 95% of the time is like the first one. Everyone tells me i have a massive bitch face

very very nice..
Lemme see DAT dick bruh.

>implying i need makeup
Lol

Checked
Also love it when a girl has resting bitch face idk why tho

are you cuban or south american

I dont expose tits. I would do a timestamp but its late and bf is currently sleeping and cuddling me
Also its dark as fuck

You look 100x better without makeup

x2 pull it out

I would but I have friends on here who would call me a faggot. Instead of you calling me a faggot. So either way I'm a faggot

Depends if you want a job or pussy . Short looks nice either way

Trips requires tits + timestamp or gtfo

Never wear makeup again

Virgin

No I'm from the UK actually but a lot of people say I look foreign... Bit weird really.

Handsome i like face hair

Guess it's time for a dick pic then eh?

fuck it, here ya go user.

Yea i hear that alot but then again im not really wearing makeup for other people. I wear it because its fun and i like the way it looks

i want to share my genetics with you

You look decent man

thanks bb, just trimmed the fucker it was 4 inches long and obstructing my entire face. I feel a lot better about trimming now.

Not the only thing 4 inches long is it

Ha goteeem!!!

damn bro. Don't suppose we could have an upper body pic as well..?

Ayyy thicc I'm jelly

*Budump pstttt*

Also not the first time i heard that.

Honestly i always did think that id make a cute baby but theyre fucking gross and cant do shit for themselves. Im happier with my puppy

Only works when he didn't prove that wrong a couple posts up

I cannot tell if you are male or female. My guess is low test af male.

You would be more attractive if you didn't paint your eyebrows on at weird angles, along with painting your entire face. Still a solid 7.5/10 though.

shit pic looks like a 7. you should go to the gym cause I know that kind of body looks less attractive with clothes off. still cute af though.

shitskin numale. you would look a lot better if you could grow a proper beard and didn't have the body of a 13 yo girl. hit the gym and go from a 7 to an 8 son.

On a side note you come off as a pretentious faggot. I would laugh in your face if I saw you. Must be cali.

solid 8 nohomo.

keks

eyebrows still drawn on but trips are recognized. great complexion still a 7.5

Sounds like a dumb bitch to me,yo.

i have a big nose but thats ok!

I take that back solid 8

punchable face/14

ahhhhhhhhhhh so cute in every hairstyle except the first.

im scream

Well i dont have eyebrows and id like to look normal so i dont really consider that fact that i gave myself eyebrows is really considered "makeup" at that point lol

>inb4 why did you shave them?

I dont shave them. I have alopecia

Youre gay

Im dumb because i think babies are gross?

here ya go.

Fuck 9/10

For you, m'lady *tips fedora*

just to clarify 5 is AVERAGE. a 6, 60% of of the population will fuck on a whim. a 7 80% of the population would fuck on a whim and you are considered attractive. and 8 95% would do and the lower half would do and give their left nut to. a 9 everyone agrees is timeless beauty and most people would break their dick off in and not even miss it. 10s are totally subjective. I got a thing for ravens and latinas, prolly from past experience.

and thus the only female willing to show her face on Sup Forums might leave. why even do this?

i'm a crackhead

Seen it....seeing a puppy being killed doesnt really trigger me...hell you could throw me a piece of cooked meat and say it was from a puppy and id probably be excited to try it.
You forget where you are lad.

>I dont shave them. I have alopecia

well that sucks. I stand by a solid 8 then. I got a thing against makeup it is like false advertising to me but I try to be objective. my girl doesn't wear any and it just makes her more attractive to me.

Kek, dont be a pleb .

R8 me fam

Less crack is usually better in the long run remember that user

Shes so awesome !

If you really think id leave because of that then youre a tard.
If anything the only thing that triggered me was your assumption.
You think i come here just to post my face and leave?
Im here for the gore dude

better than what?

Timestamp or gtfo. We've entertained your bullshit long enough.

10/10 eyebrows for fake honestly. Sure you've heard it but stood out to me

am I a pretty girl!??
thanks bb, stoned long hair 8/10 guy here.

A supreme gentleman

rate my eyes, too ugly to show full face lol

build that wall #MAGA

Damn I'm questioning life now fam boutta get back on the pipe again

I go without makeup a lot actually but i always wear eyebroes so i dont look like a freak in public but other than that i dont wear anything else...maybe some color correcting primer to ensure my skin tone looks even but thats about it...i just do makeup for the weekends sometimes.

I just love makeup though...its like the same feeling an artist has.
Its so calming to turn yourself into living art...i do t really use makeup as a cover and its not like i advertise it as natural...its just hella fun

3/10 post full face sissy fag

>Dat bulge
>Dat hair
>Dat perfect amount of muscle tone
>Dat neat short beard

Just fuck me please

9.7/10 highest rating I've given in one of these threads, you're welcome.

Cant grow facial hair/10, give up dude. You'd make a fine trap

You'd make a fine deportee

9/10 don't make me say it again

Well thanks. Honestly i feel like a cant make realistic eyebrows all that well and just do my best.
Though im considering microblading...its so tedious to draw them everyday

lmao either
you are samefag or have shitty ass standards lol or hopefully youre being sarcastic
>Dat hair
kkkk looks shit
>Dat perfect amount of muscle tone
looks like a fatty teen going to puberty
>Dat neat short beard
look like pubes