Sup Forums, how do i apologise to a girl? i've fucked up

Sup Forums, how do i apologise to a girl? i've fucked up.

What did you do?

you say that you're sorry for doing whatever it is you did, and describe why it was bad so they know you at least understand the situation.

that's about all i can say with such a vague question.

Greentext the story

Tell us the story op

try "sorry. I fucked up"

I've been trying to apologise to the girl I fucking love for six months. In the end, it's been useless. You can't change a woman's mind, if she's willing to forgive you, she will even if you don't fucking care. If it's done, you can do everything for her and it won't get you nothing.

>meet girl online
>talk to her for a few months
>develop strong feels
>could be love?
>meet another girl irl
>she's fucked up emotionally and mentally
>become support for her
>fuck semi-regularly
>feel no connection to her
>start to love to online girl
>discuss the idea of meeting up/going out
>yep, i love her
>tell her about irl girl
>she hates that i didn't tell online girl about irl girl
>feels cheated
>i feel like dying
>i want irl girl gone
>why the fuck did i do this?

what do?

don't. Fuck that bitch.

Pics?

Fuck, dude, that's literally my story

It ends with her fucking some other guy, he making her suffer a lot but it doesn't matter bacause LOVE and forgiving that piece of shit while you cry everynight

i just need to know the process of apologising?
what's something to say that will reach her on a deeper level than just "i'm really fucking sorry"?

At least tell irl girl and stop wasting everyone's time

Can you read spanish? Becuase I have like 1000 pages of apologies that didn't work

Where did you meet her online?

There's 4 parts to the perfect apology.
1) say sorry
2) admit it was your fault
3) say it won't happen again
4) ask how you can make it better

yes, i can

Stop being a whiny alt-right piss baby

How can I send you these?

Don't know about OP, but I did at a fucking BDSM web site

send me a link

wtf a bdsm site?
I thought those were only for couples

Might as well just kill yourself. She will say she forgives you, but she will hold it against you for the rest of your life and beyond.

don't.

there are plenty of fish in the sea, if you need to come to an online image board to ask how to apologize to a human woman, you're either underage, retarded, or both.

man the fuck up you puss and make choices for yourself

This. And also do it only once and very sincerely.

/thread

Sorry. Pls respond

Give her your foreskin in glass jar. Tell her it's a token off your love. Chicks love soppy shit like that.

I know. What are the chances of find a girl in my very own city, at the edge of the age difference that likes the same stuff I do and that turns out to be the mos fantastic human being I will ever meet? And a second one that is willing to let me rape her?

treasure her, user
are you from europe?

Sincerely.

Spain.

>treasure her, user
the raped one? She left the city. It was just some casual stuff. And I lost the love of my life bcause I couldn't believe I actually had a chance to get her

don't bother they will forever hold it over your head, if you feel that guilty a simple I am sorry should be your last words you ever speak to her, move on cause a girl with something to throw back in your face years from now is nothing you want to be with

the fuck... i'm from spain also...
the bad thing about spain is that most bdsm is isolated to the big cities, madrid, barcelona, valencia...get's pretty difficult to know people
also very few munches

I know, and this is a very little city at south. Just for how weird was for us to meet I really thought she was meant to be mine...

I still love her, and later I found a qt that loves me like that, and I can't understand why. But she's the nicest person to me and makes me feel happy, and I can't fucking love her cause the other girl won't get out of my mind, even when I know she's screwing with somebody else right fucking now five km from me...

well, south is full of open flirty people, so you'll surely find a girl sooner or later, then you can speak to her about bdsm, and then introduce that to your life
all my relationships ent like that, i'm pretty dominant and when I had a relationship, had it go vanilla until confidence really was high, when the relationship itself is solid enough, and everything goes smooth, you just talk about it, and start slow, and then you have a pretty good sub
you can also know people in munches, but you will have to trave in order to do that. and I don't know any spanish site that is bdsm related tbh

btw, it's been nice to meet you, i really hope everything ends up fine for you, friend

Yeah, so far with my current GF I made her deepthroat me and slapped her ass once. We joke about anal sex and ropes, someday we will try.

But hat other girl... Our conversations about sex were just the best thing that ever happened to me. She is a very unique kind of girl and I know every other guy than me will treat her badly because of that.

Thanks for the chat, amigo. Nos vemos.

Crypto-Jews, you walk among us.

this isnt hard bro just state what u did and say sorry.

if u give the bitch a whole story ur retarded