Ok. So what happened to her? I was leaving for work when i saw the thread. Now Sup Forums seems to be totally over it...

Ok. So what happened to her? I was leaving for work when i saw the thread. Now Sup Forums seems to be totally over it. Did she die?

Would like to know too.

Complete story please
who is she ?

No updates?

That's a grill who was trying to kill herself by ingesting 60 paracetamol tabs and red wine.

dumb arab bitch decides she wants to kill herself with the equivalency of aspirin she takes around 35 or so posting updates on a snapchat, gets sick, pukes, self pity saying she failed at even suicide, then nothing interesting.

She throw up- She is alive.

I have got some pics but they don't make it clear.

Red wine so classy

Did Sup Forumsros see any boobs?

LOL

Wow that would be super fucking painful

Oh well. She drank wine. That's one haram thing.

op is a terrorist?

Well yeah. Way to get your liver dead.

Not me user.

She got to be the attraction of the day though.

I forgot to save pics/snaps but the bitch pukes all over and got tired so she went to sleep. She'll probably post an update later or something..

op dont do it

That she is visiting Sup Forums is already weird for a terrorist (muslim)

Snapchat ?

Maybe that time we get to see some tits.

Okay. So there were puke pictures too.

i think she try to make a bomb with the pills and the wine

Nope,
Some user, doing late "research" lat night was going to set up a kik or whatever shit to talk to her.
Would be nice if he were around to let us know what happened.

unlxved

No,don't her snaps. ask other user.
absolutely halal.
Yep,fucking clog her sink.

r those mints

Same fagging, sorry Sup Forumsros didn't read whole thread before replying.

This

Thanks

Got any more?

tablet is photoshopped.... too bright, edges better defined than tongue, which is same depth in field

Did she post tits?
They look big

photoshopped tablets, again way too bright to be illuminated by the same light source

this looks fine, not photoshopped, but guess what ?!!

No Girl!!!

user its a snapchat
what photoshop

this proves nothing

again, fingers and cup and pills too brightly illuminated to be from the same light source.....
obvious shoop once you break through your denial

hahaha you are such a faggot

"photoshopped tablets"
okay then... its snapchat

this is the best shoop of them all, illumination of hand and pills is still off, but pretty well done.

previous bad shoops are not to be denied though

oh no, it's retarded.

It looks like a snapchat, you can shoop an image.
if it showed up on your snapchat, it is still possible to be a shoop, if the sender is a leet haxor
regardless of how it got there, its a fake picture

>No she didn't die OP.
Threw up a bunch and called it quits.
Think she's suppose to try again later today.

>leet haxor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why was she doing it in the first place, reason?

you are projecting your abject failure onto me

if she showed the pills half chewed and the bits and dust coating her tongue, then you'd have something to go on, if they weren't sugar pills.

next time you attempt to promote such a hoax, remember that

She's really hot. Probably just attention seeking.

>abject failure
>promote such a hoax

damm you hit every fucking branch on the way down on the faggot tree didn't you? atleast that neckbeard keeps your neck slightly warm, nothing else ever will. now give me a moment while I laugh at you some more

hahahahahahaha

pictures of throwup ?

haha
that means hoaxer didn't get enough lulz, and has to reload and improve game

this is fucked up today, and tomorrow will be equally a hoax

I'm not oldskool for Sup Forums but I've been around long enough to tell a bad shoop

she wasn't, those photos are doctored from a source unrelated to those shooped pills.

maybe she was taking something else, like a polio cure, or some other NGO SJW effort.

go to bed before your dad finds you awake and beats you again

Here is the Pictures

>There are almost no immediate effects from a paracetamol overdose. After about 18 to 24 hours, you may get some nausea/vomiting, and not a lot else. After that, you start to feel a bit better, for a short time. Then you start to notice some abdominal pain. In the next few days, you turn yellow. You become confused, and may hallucinate. Your blood pressure is low, and you leak fluid under your skin until you look like the Michelin man. Your failing liver can no longer make the proteins that allow your blood to clot so you start to bleed. You bleed from the holes that are made as people collect blood samples, you bleed under your skin, you can bleed from anywhere and every where. Your kidneys will fail, meaning you need dialysis. At this stage, if you do not get a liver within a short period of time, you will die. Medicine has yet to invent a machine that can replace the work of the liver. Hopefully you will be unconcious as your near the end, because it is highly unpleasant.

who the fucks throws up on the sink? the toilet is 1 feet to the side and you don't have to smell or clean this shit

>TL;DR
>She might still die but it will take days and it will fucking hurt.

Apparently her parents didn't like her and gave up on her or something.
Wanted to kill herself.
Honestly was something pretty stupids but that's the general gist of it

Don't see any pills or pill fragments in that stuff.
if she took scores of pills, we'd be seein' some of that shit

I belive you. Hope she regrets everyting in her dying bed

interesting that there is a whitish residue in this third picture in the sequence, but none in the previous two pictures.

I applaud your inventiveness in scanning for images to doctor into answers to my expectations, but once you fucked up, all subsequent genius is meaningless, especially when it poses an additional non-sequitur.

>Apparently her parents didn't like her and gave up on her or something.

She's hot. She can find support elsewhere. I'm sure there's guys willing to take care of her and marry her.

she can get raped by some guy, and force him to marry her to avoid jail

Yeah idk.
The dumb cunt just reminds me of any emo teenager Complaining about how "Hard" life is
Just surprised she actually went though with "Drinking" all those pills

What nation she's from? I'm assuming USA.,

When you try to appear smart but end up looking like you only have half a brain. -(:V)

That last sentence is horrible, your comma placement sucks. You used too many conjunctions, your word choice is inelegant - and if, by now, you can't discern when a sentence should end and a new one begin, then I suggest repeating whatever year of middle school it is that you're currently fucking up.

Jesus get out of here you half brain faggot, you havr no idea what you're talking about

I'll wait for the obituary, or for hoax wizard OP never coming back again....

when you can't cope with the substance of an opposing view, nit-pick VERY LOUDLY

predictable, and pitiful

the desperation of your attempts to undermine and evict me amuses me

i'll decide when to leave... I'll check back for more of your ravings between other diversions

Spoken, written like a true faggot.