Yo onision is a bitch

yo onision is a bitch
check this out
Eugenia is super hot everyone agrees I know youtube.com/watch?v=PTzSjRzd3YE&t=36s

shes fine IF she finally gained some weight...

If she's still a skeletor, then he's right

dont be rude bihh

im not rude, just realistic:

nobody is atracted to an anorexic girl who looks like shes walking on her veins, and who looks sick af

One day shes gona trip down some stairs and break evry bone in her body.

hell naw dude

this tbh, fam. If she literally doubled in weight she might be cute. I genuinely cant be sure though, who knows what will happen to her face shape when she approaches a healthy human weight and gets her bmi somewhere in the teens. Then again, remember that cooter slip she had that one time? You cant put on weight and fix that yesterday's arby's sandwich pulled out of a dumpster of a meat wallet.

Id fuck her, you faggot

this

she's not even ugly. I think shed look pretty with about 30 pounds more

Case in point. Yeeeash, I'll pass. Thanks anyway.

would eat arby's 3x daily

nigga u gay
i'd shove my slimy pork stick into that open faced roast beef brisket any day of the week, even if she lost some more fuckin weight and turned entirely into calcium

>That look when her pussy meat hits the cold leather

and then she posted the video and pretended she didn't know it happened LOL bitch is a tricksy hobbit

Seriously, how do we get her to be force treated in hospital? Can we like sign a petition to have her taken into custody and then hospital where she will be force fed through a hose or somethin?

if wanting to fuck a woman who has had enough nutrients to have had a period in her life makes me gay then I guess I'm gay, bro

You're a delusional idiot. She is anorexic, and she will die early. She might be nice, she might be the perfect person. Does not change the fact that she is anorexic.

we should kidnap her and force her to eat.
Then release her after she has a normal person's weight

she be thanking us forever

lol, and there were all these comments on her youtube warning her that her vag was out...

get her family to have her committed. Find her parents and nag them. Is she over 18? You can report them to CPS if she isnt and they'll treat her medically for it

Is that a ham sandwich in her pocket?

DONT GIVE ONISION ANY CLICKS, DONT WATCH HIS MOVIES, DO NOT LINK TO HIM IGNORE HIM

looks like a hotdog with some kind of weird herb bun.