>can't so I have to settle for London

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7dkZLtdK2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you ever want to live in a dirty brown shithole like NYC

>just got a job in midtown
what am I in for?

nyc isnt that good man

All these fags saying how nyc isnt that good probably have never been in nyc for more then 3 days. Want to know whats great about my city? You can literally buy any foreign fucking good ever because every type of culture you can imagine exists here. You a weeb who really doesnt feel like importing that sweet miku calendar? Dont worry f a m, nyc gotchu. Wanna try some afghani sausage? Dont worry f a m nyc gotchu. Wanna see what a functional subway system looks like (im lookin at you boston/cali) dont worry f a m. We fucking got you.

ive lived in nyc all my life
>functional subway system
fucking barely

>living in a city with more than 1 million inhabitants
Why?

>>want to live in NYC

>want to live in NYC
No you don't
t.Guy who lives in Brooklyn, works in Manhattan and has to spend time in Queens and the Bronx.

This

NYC>London
t. seasoned traveler

It used to be much worse, give it some credit.

plebs out
youtube.com/watch?v=U7dkZLtdK2M

9% sales tax, high housing costs, higher cost of goods, long commutes, pollution, a lack of vegetation, constant noise, small bedrooms with no storage, etc. But dating is easier and there is always something to do.

It just has less crime. It's still crowded, noisy and dirty. Also it's more expensive now.

>wants NYC
>settling for London
Pufter detected.

Only homosexuals and bankers want to live in London.

I've only been there once and it was for the interview

we've got no sales tax here fug

ive been to both, and they are kinda the same. Living in London is basically like living in NYC.

I mean you can literally go to any place in the city using the subway. Some citys like Boston and LA they might as well be a novelty because you sure as shit cant use it as a method of transporation. I mean every line has a train run through ever 15 minutes with the occasional delay. Unless your travelling to the other boroughs you shouldnt have anything to worry about with it. I take the LIRR so thats not a problem for me at least.

>wanting to move to NYC

Is this a meme in your country?

After that, he returned home.

I paid the city $1800 in income tax this year. That's right NYC charges a significant income tax in addition to the federal and state ones.

they're both shitholes, why would you want to? never live in a city that has more than 3 million people 400k to 1 million is the ideal functional but non-shithole comfy city.

you're an idiot

>want to live in NYC
no you dont

>wants to live in a white country
>polish or czech is too hard to learn
>stay in France watching it become a muslim nigger country