How the fuck are there 70 genders ?

how the fuck are there 70 genders ?

There aren't, nice satanic trips tho. Checked!

There aren't. There are two. Anything else is just fucked up.

See Caelgender

i seems to be getting those trips quite often

How the fuck are their Stupid alt-right fucks can't understand social constructs

I'm a mtf trans and there are 2 genders. anything else is special snowflake shit.

I mean, there are born inter-gendered people.
So I would say there are three genders, but more than 99% of people are male or female.

okay yeah I would accept there are hermaprodites and I might accept there are transgeneder people but they are just products of science, its like getting a robotic arm and then saying youre cyborg not a human anymore

>Having a single currency worldwide despite differences in wealth in worldwide countries is a good idea
You're better off running a universal currency that runs next to national currencies

Basically somesort of renewal of the gold standard, only now this currencies value will be determined by an average of all other currencies

nevermind i just googled cyborg right , apparently there is such a thing, I just want to die already

That's not a gender that's a fuck up. Shit went wrong.
> How many legs do humans have ?

Two.

> Oh some are born with only one or maybe a flipper !

Yeah that's a fuck up.
That's how it works.

How's that going? Are you planning on getting a vagina? Serious questions. Also post tits and ass. I'm curious.

There is only 3 genders in existance
Male, Female, Mental Illness.

I'm planning on SRS down the line. but for now ive been self medicating for the last 9 months, im on the waiting list with the NHS though to get it through a prescription. I have small tits now and my hips are starting to get a little bit wider. Im afraid im not gonna post T&A. I have a BF who browses lol.

Safe spaces are for people that are too stupid to recognize what their genitals are.

XX + XY = 2

there aren't, satan.

I hope you're in desperate poverty due to your worthless degree that ends in the word "studies".

>Mental Illness.
But that isn't a gender, it is delusion.

I say the trannies. cause if feminism taught us anything it's that they're really good at burning books. Kinda like nazi's and christians and other people who have trouble accepting reality.

Here's the way I think of it: There are two genders, but infinite ways to define yourself within a gender. If youre an mtf trans woman, youre gender is female, not trans female. 70+ ways to identify yourself is okay, but 70 genders is as bullshit as manure

Simple, theres only two

So what about people born with a complete set of both genitalia? How do you classify them in a binary system? Not that I disagree with you in principle. I think the whole gradient of genders thing and retarded shit like "gender fluidity" is stupid as fuck, but there are some real cases "male" and "female" can't quite pin down.

All things considered that's actually a pretty good way to define it.

>how do you define them?
Mutants

>how the fuck are there 70 genders ?

Stop it Satan, there's only 2 genders plus a whole lot of hysterical millenial retards not dealing with no longer being little children playing at being stuff.

Ah, the past
Stay pist gramps

there aren't

71! you forgot "mayonnaise!" i am so triggered right now! seriously. i can't even. it's 2016 shitlord!

>currency
>dependent on the economic state of the public
>has a use

>gender
>I feel like a unicorn, therefor I am of the sex unicorn

No you fucking retard, there are 2 genders, and gender roles are partially the social construct. There is nothing socially relevant in what's between your legs, or your brain. Transsexuals have a disability making them born with the 'wrong' gender, but still a part of the binary gender system. The other stuff is PURE special snowflake thought diarrhea.

They are birth defects dumbass. Look at their genetic structure and they're more likely than not to be part of one of the two genders.
The development of the fetus clearly shows how this is possible. The sexual organs are not the first things to be established.
To imply this is a third gender is about as stupid as calling people born with an extra toe a different species.

there is only 2 genders, but peoples ability to dilude themselves is endless.

I approve your trips. Your roll of three sixes has startled my penis. Though I have to say, you are mislead OP. There are only three genders. Males, females, and those who have unfortunately been concieved with deformities commonly called as hemaphrodites.

These people are DOGS

Someone's been spending time on Tumblr

There are 6 potential 'genders' or more accurately karyotypes that occur in humans that allow a foetus to survive.

>devil's greatest trick, was convincing the world that there was more than 2 genders

2 genders.
Everyone else is an attention-seeking faggot or cuck.

well there are alot of helicopter like a apache helicopter for example

X=1
Y=1

Fuck your genders, math is superior.

underrated post

You're confusing gender and sex. In a socially free society I should be able to take on the gender role I choose. Most people don't identify as unicorns etc. they just are happier with a role that is different than the one that their sex historically prescribes. It'd be nice to those people if we let them do that, at zero cost to us.

where does that leave pedophiles?

Everybody here is wrong. There are 70 genders because, in actuality, there are no genders. Gender was defined originally as "the inherent social role determined by one's sex". To suggest there are any number of genders, then, not only implies that there are any number of defined roles based on one's sex, but that there are also that number of different sexes.

There are only two sexes.

There is no such thing as "an inherent social role determined by one's sex".

Fucking idiots.

then why are there gender studies classes?

feminism- 1
you- 0

There are no examples of a human with Functioning complete dual genitalia. Go back to tumblr.

muh sides

Why not get castrated for now? It will help with the transition.

Good question!

How old are you? Post pics anyway..