I've been a basement dweller for years browsing Sup Forums and want to break free

I've been a basement dweller for years browsing Sup Forums and want to break free.

I have very rarely left the house in the last 2 years.

I'm 23 now and want to get a job and a qt.
What is the best way to go about the qt side of things.

Help this user out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9-NllZhkkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

step 1 is stop posting here

go outside and observe the world, then decide if its worth it

Just follow your passion, it's 100000x more fulfilling than getting your cock wet for 5 minutes, & that covers the job aspect

Sell your computer. Get a haircut. Join any activity that you like where you meet people. Depending on your education look for jobs. If you're not qualified for any job (a statement which I doubt) take the money you got from the computer and take some quick course on doing something that might prove useful. For example get a forklift license.

>What is the best way to go about the qt side of things.
Having a job. Having a car.
Being successful at something.
This will take work, but you can do it.

Get exercise and find a badminton club

Get permabanned from Sup Forums.

It was so weird.

Today I just snapped and decided my life was shit and wanted to make it better.

I actually looked at getting a truck licence, not sure though. Your suggestion of forklift licence seems a good choice too.

I looked for jobs online and those 2 categories are in high demand where I live.

I'm going to stop milling around like a brain dead zombie and make my life better.

>possible Sup Forums success story.

Find a hobby that involves doing it around people, you will eventually spot one of said QTs frequenting the same hobby. Start by casually chatting then move on to asking her to come with you to your place of hobby. If she goes for it you're likely in and can start making them moves.

By this I mean find something that you're genuinely interested in. Don't be that guy who joins hot yoga only to meet women.

Used to be a shutin basement dweller. I've been going to school, working retail, and meeting new people for a few years now and I'm actually sociable. I'm still introverted and prefer my own company, but I'm now very comfortable in social situations which helps a lot. I also have GF and a few side girls. I'm not a goddamn rich Rockefeller but I'm in a better place than before.

Of course make sure this is what you want. You shouldn't conform to the life everyone tells you to. I do what I want because that's what I like to do. I'm not planning on getting the white picket fence in suburbia with 2.5 kids either. I just fit in a little better than before.

Join the army

I developed social anxiety disorder after being molested, abused and then bullied in school for years. I haven't left the house in 13 years except to get a little sun here and there but never to socialize or go anywhere. There literally is no way out except death for me. Good luck.

Heh you really think so? You could solve your problems by just literally seeing a psychiatrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9-NllZhkkU

good on ya op. i've been feeling the same for years, started learning guitar 6 months ago after putting it off for year cause i just thought i couldn't. just half- wrote my first song. just do shit you enjoy and life gets better, will help with qts too, cause you'll be happy.

in terms of jobs, don't drive trucks. you'll be lonely as fuck. i can vouch for landscape gardening.

I saw a psychiatrist for 1 year, and a therapist for another year. Neither could figure me out.

>literally
Get help. Go for trauma therapy. Sign up for a course in social skills or find a cognitive behaviorism therapist to help you in tge people department. Find a hobby. Do something about your shit cause you need to get it together.

You're WAY better off than some people, who actually have physical illnesses or other shit that prevents them from socializing. You don't. Get a fucking grip and get out of your house

What you really need is to do things that make you uncomfortable, no matter how hard it may be at first, eventually you will see that your fears were illogical and that which seemed to be so damn hard really is no problem at all.

Therapy in the USA is expensive, contrary to what people think Obama care does not pay for it all and they are very strict with their "help" I went to therapy and they had me jumping through so many hoops just to keep being able to go, hoops that were difficult for me due to the nature of my illness. Because I couldn't do what they wanted me to do like a good soldier they dropped me and I only sank further into anxiety. I emailed the therapist (Althea Brandis) a few times explaining my support was dropped and I didn't know what to do, she ignored me and didn't even try to help me anymore. So no, it's not that easy.

The brain is an organ, mental illness is physical illness. Stop talking out your ass

You're the one talking out of your ass you pathetic faggot. You don't need brain surgery to fix this shit

You are the faggot.
A child with a foundation of neurons and dendrites programmed to react in fear from childhood is not something you just get over. It is a physical illness.

If you were here right now I would kill you for being an inconsiderate loser.

Then what you need to start with is getting the hell out of the US of Ass, cause there's plenty better places in the world to get help

>inb4 relocating is expensive. I don't have that kind of money
Make the money. Nothing in this world is not worth your happiness.

All you're doing is convincing yourself that it'll never get better and just trying to justify being a loser how can you even call anyone else a loser? boohoo muh brain is wired so that I can't survive boohoo lol, maybe you're right, that's why you should kill yourself.

Find your passion and follow it

Not the basement goblin, but you don't seem to be very familiar with how the central nervous system works. You may think you're coming out as funny and/or wise, but you really do not know shit and need to shut the fuck up.

Ah you're one of those faggots who think they know shit and just abruptly jump into a conversation.
>you really do not know shit
I know you're a loser that's why you would call me "inconsiderate" then you say some dumb shit about neurons as if you ever knew how your brain is actually wired, or as if you would know what THAT guy is like

I never called you inconsideratw or refere to neurons
>I do 'know shit' because I invested my time and money into studying it.
Yeah, it's true that we do not yet fully understand how the brain is wired we are able, thanks to countless hours of study and tests, to understand how the brain grows and associates, mixing into mental illnesses we know of today.

Before acquiring the women to grab by the vaginas, you first need this thing called "power". Power will let the most ugly of cucks, such as yourself, get laid with ease. However, to acquire power in real life is not easy. You must either be born into it or you must make your own. To do the latter you must have money. In your case, Im willing to bet money is obviously not easy to come by, so you must get a job.

Or just find a girl who's cute, who likes you for you. Basically find a bitch who loves a basement dwelling neet with next to no social skills and no means of provision. Good luck with that, haha.

Buy MDMA, Buy Testkit, Test MDMA, Use, ????, Profit!

im 19 and i left my house like 10 times the last 5 years.
I dont know what to do, i dont know where to start, im so behind everyone else in education and social skills because i dropped out at 14.
what should i do?

>Or just find a girl who's cute, who likes you for you. Basically find a bitch who loves a basement dwelling neet with next to no social skills and no means of provision. Good luck with that, haha.
they exist, but you better have an elevator to get to the basement, cause her fat ass won't handle stairs too well

Drop back in. At least finish your basic education.
Get a hobby which involves other people, find a group there and stick to it, go out with them and socialize. It may be hard at first but just like with everything else, the more you do it the easier it gets.

go to a techno goa whatever "drug" party
take some xtc
you will thank me for this soon

Op here, I ain't ugly. I'm probably average.

Sup Forums has indoctrinated me into a natsoc over the years, so it's heavily ingrained into my brain.
Would this affect my work abilities and female interactions??

yes, you need to not be an asshole outside of Sup Forums
i would also not recommend Sup Forums for that