Just your daily reminder that if you spay/neuter your pets you're abusing your dog and its animal cruelty. Seriously...

Just your daily reminder that if you spay/neuter your pets you're abusing your dog and its animal cruelty. Seriously, kill yourself if you do this shit you disgusting animal abuser.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm hungry.

I agree. My dog has his balls.

Eat shit palm tree man

I was thinking about eating a sandwich.

I agree. But only because we can't neuter people too.

Because giving him a operation to take away sexually drive is worse than letting him have a desire he can never fulfill. Kill yourself hippy.

You're right, it's better to let them breed like cockroaches and drown the pups

Unless youre going to let them have sex, its cruel to keep them un-neutred and constantly wanting to breed. And if you let them have sex, youre creating more unwanted pets when thousands of unwanted pets are put down every month

Satan says......"derrrrrr I am not the devil....."

> You believe him...

I don't agree, OP. Neutering/spaying your pet gives it a peaceful, safe life. If it has sex drive, it will possibly run away and/or get into fights with other animals and get injured.

If every dog female dog was spayed and every male dog was neutered, dogs would go extinct.

Yeah because throwing stray dogs and cats into a vacuum chamber is so much fun cos we can't keep em all at the shelter. Seriously neutering them is the best thing.

>Used to be a vet and I hated that part of the job at the shelter
>big metal box in the back is where all the unwanted animals go
>clip em in, suck out the air and listen to em skitz out as they die

But you're not a professional breeder so shut your stupid mouth before you spew any more idiocy

>I'm hungry
>Eat shit
>eating
>take away sexually drive
>cockroaches
>Eat shit
>eating a sandwich

If you're not even willing to give your dog a handjob you are a shitty owner and should kill yourself

Wrong, a dog won't make a human pregnant and a human can't make a dog pregnant.

was it really a vacuum chamber, and not gas? that sounds really inhumane and painful

Just because you do it to every animal doesn't make it right.

That's like saying nearly every jew that arrived in Auschwitz was gassed. So it must be okay.

The coward deleted his post I replied to...

On a scale of 1-10 how triggered are you?

Might as well neuter teenagers then. Because nobody seems to want them having sex either.

It's amazing how people can warp their morals to fit cruelty into a handy little pigeonhole.

>But don't forget to circumcise your child