Anyone else watch kitchen nightmares to look at the cute waitresses and hostesses?

anyone else watch kitchen nightmares to look at the cute waitresses and hostesses?

No, that's why I go to restaurants and grocery stores.

by yourself?

The Greek family restaurant (Yanni's) had that daughter that cried all the time and her family would bully her about it. She is the cutest one to ever be on the show.

Nope

No singles policy at the grocery store?

my man, especially in the morning when all the fit chicks are out in their tight pants and shorts and shit. tho sometimes too fit, i almost got a boner the other day from this chick that looked like a amateur bodybuilder but still feminine as hell somehow

G O D D E S S

Has anyone watching Hotel Hell season 3? That hotel owner who admitted she had diarrhoea on to her bathroom carpet and didn't ever clean it... Like what the fuck man.

did

Yes. I'm friends with all the bartenders because of how often I drink. I also get free drinks a lot
but no women since I have absolutely no game beyond being friendly and personable.

That lady was dealing with clinical depression. Sleeping in a fucking closet on stacks of books. She didn't give a shit about anything.

i watched through the secodn season this week and i got burned out on the retarded american editing. they chop up and glue together sentences and it is always so obvious when gordon is doing a post shoot voice over

Where i live drinks in bars and restaurants are at least 3x the price of buying from the beer store. why dont you just drink alone?

MISCHIEF
Funny you should mention that, as they've calmed that shit down a bit in season 3

did he get in a car accident? why does his face look like that?

Then how would I interact with other people?

I also tend to drink when there are specials. 2 for 1, $5 pitchers(which is basically all you can drink for $5 for me), etc.

Do you just approach strangers and talk to them?

I must see this episode.

No, I sit at the bar, I know the bartenders, I talk to them a little, if there are regulars there we talk, if there's a game on or something I might make a comment to a stranger there or something.

Have you never been to a bar?

>tfw all your employees know you're a floor shitter

that lady was a bitch for exposing her

She looks like a character from chicken run. Claymation looking ass bitch!

Anybody watching Masterchef this season? D'angelo needs to go home next

S A R A
A
R
A

WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT BOIS

SAVAGE

Too perfect for this earth