Is she the greatest actress of our generation?

Is she the greatest actress of our generation?

Her two roles are: nympho/paraphilic and a witch.

With the exception of Sibylla.

No, but she has flawless boobs

One of the top semen demons.

Why is she not married yet?

I always have fantasies about being in a post-apocalyptic world with her and fugg her daily because thats the only way she'd get with me

See

Do you think any mortal man could survive the wedding night?

i didn't know her feet were that sexy

I think her role in Cracks was exception to this rule though in that movie she just some austistic adult who created a persona to interact with people.

Never heard of it
>When Fiamma is eventually found, the two girls make the first steps towards friendship, and at the following dorm party they all get a bit drunk, and Fiamma faints. Miss G takes her to her own room. Then Miss G kisses her and rapes her while she is passed out; Di witnesses this through the room door, which was left ajar, and then flees.
ayy lmao

>not top mommy

did she have surgery on her nips?

>virgins

Yeah, she's really good at playing an ugly modern day neanderthal well.

kill yourself

Yes. Unfortunately the plebs in here have never seen Penny Dreadful so they don't know how spectacularly good she is.

And troubled, kind young lady.

what is reason of this transformation.

Judaism

It's a shame that people here think a women's looks are her worth as a person, because she really is a good actress

She steals the scene in everything she's in

so fucking ugly holy fuck

Cate Blanchett.

No other modern actress in her league.

Eva has phenomenal boobs though.

no rude pls

It's a decent movie with good acting and nice unsettlin atmosphere though it's too slow pace at time but I still recommend it.

Also I forgot to mention eva character is a actual pedo in this movie but the whole she a autistic adult who created a persona to interact with people still stands.

I like her as an actor, but her eyes are too creepy for her to be hot...

Temperature.

>swn grab you by the balls and ''force'' me to be her fucktoy
Just end it

how much of her sexy foot do you think you could deepthroat?

That's actually her in real life. I don't know why she enjoys playing turbosluts so much, but I suppose she's compensating for being a forever alone sperglord.

She spends her nights reading books and drinking wine alone in a cabin on the Irish coast and she hasn't been on a date since 2009.

eva pls post u r feet

She makes me cum a lot.

depends,will she use her spit as lube to get it in deeper?

This is always the correct answer

yes

>My 10 shot Eva Green cum tribute video from xhamster

Not even a footfag but she has nice toes

she is very sexy

I like her tits the most.

Dr Pavel? I'm Sexy Milf Foot Goddess

In a Intreview for Cracks she said what made her really want to play the role despite how dark the character was because of how anti social and sympathetic the character was.

Could you say she pretty much playing herself in Cracks? Also she doesn't always play turbosluts in perfect sense she only in love with Ewan character and doesn't sleep with anybody else.

How often does everyone masturbate to Eva Green? I like to film myself while I do.

The side of my neck always gets tingly when I see this. I can literally feel her breath on me.

I literally once had a sex dream where we were watching TV behind a mother and daughter. And Eva started making out with me by licking my face.

My dick was throbbing out of my trunks when I woke up.

What movie?

Eva Green Cum Plastering Cumpilation

>that'll never happen to me ;_;

Penny Dreadful.

>And Eva started making out with me by licking my face.

Why won't someone save her?