Help please

Help please.

Took 2 Valiums last night for the first time ever, zero effect.

Just had 2 Xanax, pretty much no effect too..

Dafuq is wrong with me

Other urls found in this thread:

emedicine.medscape.com/article/2172250-overview
youtube.com/watch?v=N6uEMOeDZsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, general drugs thread.

Take more

What's the usual kick in time, read around 10 mins, am drinking with them to try and boost it all but getting nothing but don't wanna take too many and then have my grandparents rushing me to hospital or someshit

Also, am I expecting too much from these things?

xanax doesnt really do much unless youre already a nervous wreck. other than that its just alcohol in a pill. after 6 bars and forgot how many shots i still asked myself "am i missing something with this drug"

definately. get some painkillers

Ah fuck well there you go, I guess the people I'm selling to them that are loving them are wrecks as it is. I'm pretty happy and chilled, was just hoping for a bit of a light high. Might just have to take my LSD.

I feel like this would have been a better investment if I had have bought these for myself lmao

literally don't ever do benzos / gaba agonists

Not a good idea? Or just useless?

Kick in time is much more than 10 minutes! Dont dose again befora an hour has passed. Also, dont mix benzos and alcohol. The two of them together have very strong synergistic effects, you are likely to black out and wake up tomorrow with a trashed house and an inbox full of people telling you never to contact them again.

Also, benzos are somewhat of an aquired taste IME. The effects can be har to notice, but dont let that trick you into thinking they dont work on - they definately do. Especially diazepam (brand name valium) has a very long half life meaning your are under the influence for maybe 24 hours even though you wont feel them strongly. Take benxos everyday for a week and in two weeks when you look back, you will hardly remember anything of what you did, where you went, who you talked to etc.

Be careful with benzos they can be very dangerous and will fuck you up if you dont show enough caution!

It takes up to two weeks to feel effects. Also stop taking antidepressants because you clearly don't need them. Otherwise you wouldn't bragging about it on Sup Forums to look edgy. You're a teenager you can easily fix all the shit in your life. If you don't pull yourself together you'll wake up one day and realize you absolutely wasted your entire life

Benzodiazepines like valium and xanax are not anti-depressants/SSRI's. They are completely different types of drugs. Benzos work immediately.

Ah there you go man, thanks for the insight. I was looking around last night and the general time I got was 10 - 30 minutes before kick in but that's the internet.

Dude, I'm 26 years old just trying a new drug. My life is great, I have no complaints about it and am definitely not trying to brag or be edgy. Just figured there would be quite a few people here with experiences with them to know what the go was.

You LSD is very likely to not work very well because of the xanax and valium in your system. Benzos are used as trip killers for that reason. Save your LSD for antoher day.

Someone sold you sugar pills retard

don't worry, you will be dead soon and it won't matter

Thanks dude, that was my thought last night about it but just had a few cafe patrons instead. Doing the same tonight as yeah, this shit does fuck all for me. I'm generally not into all this stuff, just got some for a mate and thought I'd get a bit for myself to see what the fuss was all about

Definitely sugar pills, how didn't I see that

I hope not man, would be a bit of a shame

>Also, am I expecting too much from these things?

yes, they never did a damn thing for me. at all.

Looking back at my friends who love valium and xanax so much, they were all depressed losers. so it was basically getting rid of the anxiety they always walk around with and it felt good man.

If you don't walk around with anxiety, they probably won't do a fucking thing for you either.

>sugar pills

Not necessarily

>I hope not man, would be a bit of a shame

see

you make my point pefectly

Yeah there you go man, pretty much sums it up. Ah well, I'll stick to exploring psychedelics and good strains of weed haha. Had DMT a few times and that shit is beyond amazing.

Your welcome. Benzos are not really a favourite drug of mine either, but I do enjoy them sometimes for example when hung over and with a bit of weed. Many types stay in your system for so long though that you'll feel the after effects several days after, if you dose high enough, and I just dont enjoy that.

Take a look at this chart here: emedicine.medscape.com/article/2172250-overview
The peak (meaning the time before the maximum concentration in your blood is reached) of ex. clonazepam (klonopin) is 1-4 hours!

>there would be quite a few people here with experiences

there are.

and we're telling you, they don't work on happy people

find a new drug

youtube.com/watch?v=N6uEMOeDZsA

Cheers guys, I appreciate the feedback :)

not a good idea, benzos and barbiturates especially

Lol fuck off of course they "work on happy people". They will rid anyone of anxiety, social inhibitions, will put you to sleep and make you sleep for hours on end, will slur your speech, will make you not worry about life etc. etc. etc. Anyone will feel the effects of benzos but - and I agree with you on that - not every one are as likely to get addicted.

Well update here, I'm feeling a little light headed and am enjoying the music playing but there's kind of a headache in amongst everything too.

Learn to google. Those are 0,5 mg clonazepam (a very long lasting benzodiazepine) in amerikkka often sold under the brand name Klonopin I believe. DOnt know anything about selling...

Souns like the effects are coming up :) The headache is likely not associated, I dont believe thats a common side effect of benzos.

>Anyone will feel the effects of benzos

disagree. they didnt' do a fucking thing for me. I was stealing script from my moms straight of the bottle from the pharmacy

Well that's definitely an upside considering I was awake for 6 hours after taking the 2 5mg Valiums last night hahaha

OK what ype of benzo and what dose were you using. Im not saying any kind of dose is noticeable, often times benzos come in very low doses ex. 0,5 mg clonazepam, 1/2 mg diazepan, 0,5 mg xanax etc. At such low doses most people probably would not really feel much effect.

I was thinking about higher doses mainly ie. "recreational" dose (if such term really exist when it comes to benzos - to each their own though) :)

The Valiums were 5mg each x2
These Xanax I'm not sure, they have A2 stamped on then though so assuming 2mg?

And whatever it is, it's double whatever is fucking my mates up hahaha

2 mg sounds likely yeayh. Im not very familiar with different brands though... You should google them, "xanax A2" and whatever colour they have and also if come in bars or round pills etc. Dont just do whatever drugs you get your hands on without researching first man. At the least educate yourself, learn about doses, onset time, potentially dangerous combinations etc. and ALWAYS determine what specific pill you have, the dose, content etc. Drugs are first of all dangerous when you dont know what your doing and end up taking waaay too much or mixing with other synergistic drugs. Ex. be very careful when mixing benzos / alcohol / opiates as all have a depressant effect and can easily kill you if taken together.

Please be careful. Check out sites like www.erowid.org if you dont already known it.

Gonna go to the store now, have a chill day my new friend :)

Yeah I definitely should have looked into it more, was just told alcohol makes them work better so thought fuck it haha. Will be more careful but everything has died off now and definitely have no urge to try and of these again. Again, thanks for the help and advice bro :)

Maybe just your body weight and also how much drugs have you taken in your life ? You might be expecting more of a feeling than what you actually took . Idk tho I started smoking and sniffing meth at 8 pm last night and it's now 6:30 am and I'm still going strong got a huge .2 bowl in and about .2 worth of lines left then it's cut off till I crash tonight or tomorrow then depending on what I end up doing tonight I'll either put up the rest for a rainy day or get that shit in my system

I also just found out from the girl I'm fucking's mother that she isn't on birth control and thinks we're dating and shit

I believed her when she told me she had the implant

Tfw she thought I would never run into her mom
I haven't spoken to her since yesterday
I definitely can't do this sober and had this leftover dope from a house party a few weeks ago

Not OP. But I always really wanted to try meth. I really love the regular amphetamine.hcl (much more prevalent here in Europe than meth) and used to indulge regularly. How euphoric is meth?

Also, sucks with your girl, you need to stop fucking her if you dont wanna be a daddy... I never got it why anyone would lie about being on the pill just seems so fucking stupid.

Fuck man, hope you don't up being a dad under those circumstances. Meth is a bit too full on for me but not passing judgement here. I love weed but only smoke a joint with the boys every few weeks. Have had ecstasy a few times but didn't really wanna keep doing it. DMT is by far my favourite and probably only drug I'll do in a heartbeat. I'm about 6'2" and 80kg

Took them with alcohol, I'm Argentinian,I know that I'm saying

If you haven't done any really euphoric uppers in at least a month before meth its going to go like this

Start smoking or snorting or whatever
Take a couple hits and start feeling good and awake
Keep smoking and sniffing because everyone else is
So you do a shitload
And then once you've got a couple rounds in your brain and body is just flooded with a euphoria and sense of bliss that's comparable to quality Molly but with more of the physical factors and sensations and less emotions and clearer mind and body
Everything feels in sync and unified as one
You want to call everyone and go out and run and you're so fucking quick witted
But no
You keep smoking and sniffing cuz everyone else still is
And you waste most of your first times euphoria looking for imaginary shards you could have dropped or trying to smoke or sniff every last piece in sight
And by that point you've probably gone overboard with it
Now youre just a fast talking sweating fiend trying to suck every last drop out of the pipe

And you stay up for two days with no food and water because you don't need it and dont force yourself or drink protein shakes or take vitamins

Sums it up
I don't even feel a rush anymore it's just getting myself up a a level so I can be productive for the day and I sleep every other night and cutoff is when the sum rises
And can't smoke more until I sleep at least four hours today

I don't usually do it this long but I got trashed at a house party and bought 1.75 g for 100$ and then the guy got me fucking flying that night and it's now day 6 and to myself I consumed all but .6 left
But there's been a couple of oopsies bexause I don't do this all the time
Breathed air down the straw and blew my line right off the mirror and into the cold air

At first when getting used to makeshift bolo pipe using little beaker weed bong I probably burned alot

And yea