So who is still watching The Walking Cuck? It's getting harder and harder to watch Rick's faggotry...

So who is still watching The Walking Cuck? It's getting harder and harder to watch Rick's faggotry, and his son is cringe as fuck. I'm not sure Rick's character can come back from this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
youtu.be/OHnBaBunfkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his son is the fucking worst OP
I keep wating for him to die

>2016
>The walking dead
>not westworld

Ugh what happened now? I've stopped watching after the end scene of last season... I mean this season's premiere.

Stopped watching after season 3, they just kept doing the same thing over and over again. Not to mention the show just is just a moving soap opera with zombies and gore.. it's a bandwagon show for bandwagon people, the same kind of people who watch this show are the same people that go on about supernatural or American horror story or whatever other kind of regurgitated garbage that spills out onto the screen. People don't want original ideas anymore, they just want the same stories retold with different actors.

Rick's basically subjugated his whole village of people to a biker gang and let them completely disarm them.

>implying that all modern tv shows don't in some form derive from Shakespeare or ancient greek comedies/tragedies

AHS is a step above supernatural, at least they have good actors and a decent story arc.

The show can't come back. Only 1 of 3 things can happen.

Rick and Friends eventually defeat Negan's group (probably through some kind of mutiny) and they win, like they've done with every enemy group since the beginning. The show will lose all credibility and lose viewers.

Rick and the Rolls escape and the next season is a road-trip season like season 4 (i think). This will be boring and the show will lose viewers.

Grimminy Rickitt and buddies try and fight Negan and lose. Are all killed or enslaved, and next season will be just like this one only from within Negan's zone. And the show will lose viewers.

I honestly can't see how this show is going to recover. Unless the comic has done something great or the writers pull something spectacular out of their ass. I think this show is winding down.

Member Dawn of the Dead?
Member Westworld?
Member The Shooter?

No, I get that. It's the same concept as there hasn't been an original musical thought since the scale was invented.

but there's a difference between them all having the same basic roots and them just redoing a show or a movie that came out less than 20 years ago and marketing it like a brand new product because they know people will watch garbage so long as they see something familiar from their past.

I'm really really hoping they can cut his faggoty son loose, just write him out of the show somehow or kill him off. He's unbearable.

I'm hoping for a complete wildcard in the show (like a black plague or an un-exploded nuke going off or something). Not holding my breath though.

But then I don't understand how AHS fits into your rant? It's not like any other show I've watched (apart from the classic horror-esque vibe they go for, but that's an intentional stylistic choice). If you think it is, then you probably haven't actually seen it.

still watching here i always hated rick and carl seeing negan making rich his little bitch its like the cherry on top

Actually, from what I remembe of the comics, Rick beats the everliving fuck out of Neagan (like, to the point of death) to prove he's the alpha, demands Neagan's people give over their weapons, and imprisons Neagan. Kinda dumb, but serves to show how primal Neagan's people are.

All out war is the title of what is to come. Look it up. Itll be big league

Not him but it's really Not like anything you've ever scene?
Every season is based on a story (true or not) from horror history.

It's literally a show pandering to hipsters who are mild horror fans. The make-up and costumes look like Tim burton and lady Gaga fucked and had an ass baby.

My ex was crazy into it, the show is fucking cringe worthy.

They're not disarmed. Those freshly dug graves the priest dug have some surprises. In the comics Rick eventually makes negan his bitch and negan starts working for Rick.

>I don't like the show
>I'll use buzzwords
It's not like opinions matter anyway so I don't know why I'm bitching.

It's a show for bored housewives and single moms.

Yes, forgot that demographic.

Thank you user.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

I stopped watching. When they once again came to some retarded village with another retarded ruler I decided to start up my comedy career instead of watching TV. Call me if something interesting finally happens!

the show used to be great. total shit now. next to impossible to get through an entire episode in one sitting. its the same boring shit every time. something interesting happens every couple episodes and then its the next few weeks of drawing it out to sell ads.

I gave up on this bullshit at Season 4, has it only gotten worse?

no but it's the same same same.

i'm still watching it for now, but it's not something i have to watch on the day it premieres.

>and his son is cringe as fuck
carl is not very good. he looks like an idiot with his shitty hair and eye patch and honestly the actor is not very good. that often happens when you hire a kid and then they grow up during the course of the series.

you do stand up comedy now instead of watching tv?

Yeah. I'm doing all right

do you make jokes about the walking dead in your routine and how it made you take up comedy?

I believe Kek is with us here today.

The Governor was the best story arc. I was hoping we'd get another 10/10 villain like that in Negan, but so far they're just going for shock value which does nothing for me. I'm disappointed, but still watching.

He's always around

rick is a little sobbing bitch and so is his pussy son that should of been killed by gun shot to the eye ball but yet lived fuckin retarded. That little paste cowboy hat wearing shit kicker needs to die and so does rick. rick has little balls now D and officially made rick his main bitch.

i listen to this all day and eat dog food sandwiches

youtu.be/OHnBaBunfkI

This seemed incredibly stupid to me. Alexandria is well fortified and they have a huge amount of weaponry. Why the fuck wouldn't they just blast them as soon they pulled up to the front gate. Rick is being such a cuck right now that it is pathetic.

how did you live getting a gun through the eye socket? i came out the side of his head? he'd still be super fucked up in that scenario. he could be saved if there were surgeons around, but they don't have a hospital.

Can't... stop... listening...

the governor sucked because andrea was in that shit so much. really horrible character.

Tell us a joke

Correct, when he got shot in his pussy eye ball people fucking stood up and cheered they didn't morn like when red and Glenn died.

lock yourself in a closet with a sandwich. makes it much more enjoyable.

The show was cool until Coven. That's when they tried to lure in teens and tumblr faggots...and it worked

I keep watching it in the background while I do work, just hoping it'll get good again

> I keep watching it in the background while I do work
everyone does that with everything now

Not really. Kirkman has a massive boner for Negan. Rick cuts Negan's throat but Negan still survives and manages to break his leg. He later ends up a prisoner and then breaks out and kills a bunch of people and finally sides with Rick.

The writer loves him too much to kill him or make him not some alpha.

I started the most recent one a few minutes ago. I'm thoroughly enjoying watching Maggie and what's her face have emotionless conversations until their periods sync up. Boy, I can't wait until Jeffery Dean Morgan shows up and chuckles menacingly. Then after that, maybe we can get to some more teenage angst and melodrama.

Thank goodness there are no zombies in this show any more. That'd be boring.

>This
I thought they could redeem themselves with Freakshow, but once they killed the most interesting character (Clown fuck, forgot his name) it basically flopped. The new season lookspretty good though, switched up styles so it's more documentary style

My G, was about to say the same thing

So is rick, the hill top and the kingdom gonna rally up against negan? Only thing that makes sense. they should have the lion eat that faggot

Yeah this new season was getting good I stopped watching after ep.3 tho. Prolly gonna binge watch when the seasons over

Ya know... I really hate all the edgy cunts that keep dissing The Walking Dead... not just that but those insulting Rick... I mean really... what would Rick and his band of merry men really do against HUNDREDS of Negan's guys?? They are out manned and out gunned. You stand up to Negan, he smashes skulls in. I mean faced with those odds, who WOULDN'T be sucking Negan's cock? The only reason Negan is the big boss man is because he has hundreds of die hard followers that would die and kill for him. You can't stand up to that shit. You do, and you die. Simple as that.

Sort of. They try to rally against him but it just kinda fails and it gets drawn out and really lame. Mostly Negan just attacks the shit out of them a lot until Rick comes out to talk to him and cuts his throat. It's super anti-climactic and shitty.

Also, Negan survives that and comes back later. So, yeah. Rick is a fag.

Unfortunately they use the comics for the script.
Introduction of negan is comic #100.
The last release was comic #179, negan is still killing people.
Rick and Carl are both alive in #179
The show won't make it to season 10 unless they cut the comic.

Nigga, Rick had a hatchet.

Negan had his neck exposed.

A real man would have killed him, no matter the cost. So what if you die? You FUCKING. KILLED. NEGAN.

That's an honorable death.

The comic is still going and its an endless cycle of bad people show up, Rick has to deal with them, bad guys go away. There really isn't anything new or exciting. Negan is now like a reformed villain type guy, which is pretty gay considering he beat Glenn to death.

I think there is a stinking great hole in the plot!
Rick had a rocket launcher in the basement of the armory and never used it on Negan while the prick was stood at the gate.

How the fuck does that happen?

I see what you're saying, but let's just say for a moment Rick too the axe and buried into Negan's skull... think for a moment.. Sure, negan falls over dead... then all of his ARMED crew would kill Rick instantly, that or actually keep him alive and then cut his Son up into pieces, torturing him before he dies making Rick have to watch.. then every single person of Rick's crew would be murdered and then in the end? Rick would be killed as well... My point is.. even if Rick killed Negan? He STILL loses..... at least by being a cuck... he and his people LIVE. You gotta think of it as if that shit was real... it's easy to say "YEAH I'D KILL NEGAN! FUCK THAT GUY!" but faced with the reality of the CONSEQUENCE of that action??? There's no way you'd go through with it.

First season was good

Get all your remaining friends and your one surviving family member executed so you can enjoy a few seconds of pride.

You sir, would be a terrible leader.

I stopped watching in the middle of season 3 and never looked back. It turned into an angsty drama with zombies instead of zombie survival.

I was thinking the same thing. That guy is a fucking moron. People are so quick to just say "KILL NEGAN!" Yeah... pretty much ANYONE could kill him... but the consequences of that action would reverberate in a TERRIBLE way. I understand why Rick is being a cuck, he's doing it FOR his people. He's a good leader. Anyone that can't see that is just dumb.

Given the much more visceral nature of TV, the show better kill him.

"But then you're descending to his level!"

Meanwhile, while offering that up as morality, the writers are actually preserving him to mass murder again, ala the Governor.

fuck this! implying negan is anything but outright retarded. NEVER give your opponent any chance to assasinate you. Also, placing people as your closest guards and being alone with them, when they despise you moar than anything, then taking what they have left!? Realy, only plotarmor is keeping him alive, irl he would have been killed ages ago.

I'm saying go for those consequences.

The world is fucked. You're being dicked around by a badass murderer. Your son is probably horribly depressed.

Fuck it, just end it instead of wallowing around in a dark world full of awful people.

Don't worry this show will never be as good as you want it or think it can be, because it airs on basic Cable. There can be no rape, torture, or mutilations. And if the show ever made people think about their existence on this planet of course it would lose ratings, because people watch shows to fill their empty nights.
>tldr TV sucks, read the comics online for story or STFU

People complain about the show going downhill but the comic has been kinda meandering for a long time now.

It's kind of like GoT.

I think they should just deviate from the source material if they think it makes a better story (and it would).

I personally wouldn't want to see my only living family member being killed in front of me... and that's EXACTLY what Negan's men would do if Rick killed Negan. And again, he'd kill EVERYONE else Rick cares about... Yeah, life would suck if it was really a zombie apocalypse... but I wouldn't wanna go out seeing everyone I care about slaughtered in front of me.. then dying a horrible death. That in my eyes would suck worse than being Negan's bitch.

If you watched the previous season you would know that Daryl used the only rocket they had on a group of Saviors that were about to kill Abe and Sasha. Faggot.

implying negan is anything but outright retarded. NEVER give your opponent any chance to assasinate you. Also, placing people as your closest guards and being alone with them, when they despise you moar than anything, then taking what they have left!? Realy, only plotarmor is keeping him alive, irl he would have been killed ages ago.

Rick is broken, he's just a puppet now
the characters who are going to save the show are probably going to be Karl, Sasha and Jesus, while Daryl and Rick will be... pretty much like Casca after the whole demon rape thing

m-m-maggie is becoming the head bitch while Sacha will (probably) become more and more like based abraham

Negan is not just that one clown in a leather jacket waving his bat around, he's more like an idea, like a personification of the rule of the strongest. Even if rick killed this Negan, there's already 10 waiting behind him