So, who was the more horrid nation during WW2?

So, who was the more horrid nation during WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Canada

israel

US, for coming in late and taking all the credit

Holy shit, this is life changing.

Russia, by a mile

No question

So we only get to choose between the two? This is fucking bullshit and you know it

Nope, you can choose any nation.

Oh yeah, my bad, should learn to read

Germany

Between the two in the picture i think japan because of "unit-731"

Japan, they were so bad we took away their military. They're absolutely insane.

daily reminder that germans were the real victims of world war 2
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI

▲▲

lol newfag

You have failed.

Dont forget stalingrad, that shit is fucked up.

yeah, but watch that documentary.
i can guarantee you will feel no more mercy for the savage rapist russians after you do.

the US, with no doubt

The soviet union for sure, stalin killed more civilians than the germans and japanese combined and lets not forget the soviet troops raped every women they came across the eastern front.

This.

Also firebombing civilian population centers.
Imagine women and children burning to death by the millions.

this, precisely.
although the allied bombing of dresden pretty well takes the cake as far as inhumanity goes.
but again, germany are the victims of world war 2 regardless of what nation was doing the savagery.

Didn't the Japanese rape Korean and Chinese woman and use wood blocks or something?

The real victims were on the eastern front.

I'd imagine if I was a young russian male who had witnessed his homeland ravaged and raped by an army whose leader literally wanted to exterminate my entire cultrue that I'd be a wee bit rapey when I went for my revenge. That said, loads of Soviet soldiers raped holocaust survivors when they liberated them. Neither side is justified in their horrendous actions

yeah, the germans of the eastern front who all got raped by savages

"literally wanted to exterminate my entire culture"

if they'd been able to keep their fucking hands to themselves, they would have been left alone.

the Japs did every conceivable savagery to the Chinese civilian population, but they weren't human for them, or for for the case also to the Western Allies, so their war crimes were considered just like pranks of mischevious children

Wow such amazing logic. Some young peasant russian who had nothing to do with Germanys problems deserves to die and watch his entire culture wiped off the face of the earth. Of course, if only he would've kept his hands to himself he would have been fine!

it's the same as your logic.
"germans all deserve to be raped because the jews created a war between us"

and where are you getting this "culture wiped 'off the face of the earth'" shit? germany just wanted to be left alone. as is evident by the various attempts that it made to prevent and stop the war in its early stages. read the letter that hitler wrote to the french president just before the war. you will realize that he had no intentions of "wiping anyone out"
the war had nothing to do with extermination of any kind, other than that of the german bloodlines, culture and state.
"wiped off the face of the earth" you type like a jew

Yes because I said the Jews were behind it all in my post didn't I? And I also said that all the Germans deserved to be raped too. It's like you didn't read where I said the Soviets raped holocaust survivors as well and that neither sides actions could be excused. So yes I said that all germans deserved to be raped because the jews started a war between them.

you said that if you were a young russian it would have been ok to rape because "something happened"

but you don't seem to realize that everything bad that happened to russians, they did to themselves by being backstabbing slimy fucking rapist bolsheviks

Kill our own people, blame the Germans

You're saying Hitler didn't consider the USSR to be the "Judeo-Bolshevik Menace" and didn't treat the war in the east like a kind of crusade? Was Lebensraum a myth? Hitler wanted the east and it's vast resources to feed the German people. It was occupied so he had to get rid of them. "You type like a jew." Yes I'm the big jew boogy man you caught me.

>Germany just wanted to be left alone
To conquer the rest of Europe?

well i've literally never heard anyone but hysterical self pitying jews use that term "wiped off the face of the earth"

of course they were a judeo bolshevik menace. they were fucking with germany for years before there was finally a retaliation. if jews had not collectively declared war on germany in 1933 and then subsequently done everything in their international power to sabotage the german state for the next decade, things probably would have gone differently.

germany didn't want to conquer anyone. they wanted their position on the european continent acknowledged and they wanted the land back that had been stolen from them after the first world war.

No I said their feelings were understandable not excusible. It would've been more shocking if there weren't any rapes by the Soviets on their revenge march to Berlin. No one is excusing their actions. It's just understandable how someone filled with anger and revenge would commit such acts. Can you please explain to me though how a bunch of peasant, probably illiterate farmers/factory workers were "slimy backstabbing bolsheviks" Sounds more like irrational hate to me.

idk unit 731 was hella fucked up tho

you're claiming there was no ethnic cleansing of germans in the former east prussia by said slimy bolsheviks after the first war?

the germans had been fucked around for years. they had already had 1 world war started against them for nebulous reasons. and then punished for the hostilities of the rest of the world. you don't think it was understandable the anger that they felt for their oppressors?

>Germany just wanted to be left alone
ANSCHLUSS
SUDETENLAND
CZECHOSLOVAKIA
"Germany, if you attack Poland we will declare war" -Britain and France
"okay"
*German Reich has declared war on Poland*

sounded like they wanted to be left alone, yeah?

I'm not talking about Jews I'm talking about the slavic peoples of the east. Hitler wanted the Russians and their culture wiped out so he could make room and turn the east into one big bread basket

>world war 1 against them for nebulous reasons

you're acting like the second reich didn't declare war on France first then invade Belgium knowing that the Treaty of London 1839 was in effect.

Hitler did nothing wrong!
LURK MOAR

yeah, but the problem is you are referencing a fictionalized account of history.
in reality germany tried to prevent the war diplomatically many times, all they wanted back was danzig where ethnic germans were being abused by polaks.
churchill flat out refused to negotiate for peace, as it was the western jew powers that wanted a war and it was them who started the war by being obtuse on the polish issue.

the US fought two wars, one with Japan and other with Germany with that in mind we still fucking obliterated and dominated both theaters

to answer your question I'd say Japan because

>rape of China
>cannibalism
>torture
>unit 731

you don't recall chamberlain?
the guy who is remembered as a fool? well if britain had done what he'd wanted, there would have been no war.

i'll admit churfag refused to negotiate peace even though Hitler offered many times, but he was clearly warned that if he tried to fuck with Poland they'd declare war, and then he went and fucked with Poland.

Of course they were angry and they had every right to be. Only problem is it sounds like you're defending the destruction of a culture (I'm talked about the slavs not the jews). I'm not excusing what either side did, but to make it like Germany had every right to commit ethnic cleansing because it was done to them is the silliest idea. That's like saying blacks should enslave white people because it was done to them or some stupid shit like that. An eye for an eye is a terrible mentality to have and both sides were guilty of using that mentality to excuse their actions

the nazis had a noble goal, japs didnt. no contest.

that's a pretty funny joke. in a fair 1v1 fight against the third reich, america would have lasted about a week.

what? "peace in our time" yeah, he wanted peace which was completely understandable, but Germany broke the Treaty of Versaille too many times for him to just sit back and do nothing.

Poland for starting WW2

Japan was the most awful. They slaughterd everyone they came across that werent Japanese and they took no prisoners and used 14 year old children to fight. Unit 731 is considerd the most evil organization by many and they killed between 10-20 milion civilians.

Sweden

And look at them now. Karma is a bitch, snowniggers.

>what is force projection

ANZAC's for being far too bad ass for the enemy to handle. Single handedly won the war with a few men. Fucking yanks came in when it was all over and the Brits just bent over backwards.

yeah, and by that same coin, the world was clearly warned that if they didn't intervene and do something about the polish situation, germany would have to do something themselves. and this warning was the one which was ignored, because in reality for germany to "not fuck with poland" was out of the question, since their people were there being butchered.

>like saying blacks should enslave white people because of what was done to them

have you turned on the news lately?

Actually you are all wrong. Historically the cruelest nation was the USSR. You guys are a bunch of reddit/facebook history learners. Stalin was a monster, a worse person than Hitler.

>obliterated and dominated in both theaters

did you fuck, the USSR was first to Berlin and then proceeded to shit on Japan in Manchuria.

what is being unable to rebut a fact

Yeah at the start of the was Americas military was outdated af. Germany's army was seasoned like a well cooked steak we would've had to hide behind the Atlantic.

Japs. Unit 731. Nanking. Manchuria. Three A's. The amount of civilians that were straight up murdered and raped by the Japs far exceeds the death toll of the holocaust. The Japs were ruthless, at least the Germans had the honor of a white man.

if you think hitler was a bad person, with all the documentation and evidence we now have to the contrary, the reddit history reader is you

Wow. Edgy.

alright, fair enough. But if they wanted to be left alone then why did they invade the USSR whilst under a non-aggression pact?

well that statement means nothing since we now know there was no holocaust

ooo so edgy

the war was NOT declared to the russian peasants/people, it was declared to international bolshevism/marxism.
let's face it, if hitler hadn't attacked the soviet union, stalin would have attacked germany, sooner or later anyway.
remember kids, history is written by the victors.

If you're insinuating that blacks have even the slightest chance to actually pull off genocide then I don't know what to tell you. Germany had the capacity to do it, a bunch of blacks angry about an election doesn't equal extermination camps

>we now know there was no holocaust

Proof some opinions can simply be ignored

But he wanted the Russians wiped out for living space. Or is that not true?

they knew that the whole world was going to come down on their heads after they intervened in poland, and so they had to advance their borders as a pre emptive measure or be invaded and annihilated immediately from all sides. since jew owned media had done such a total job in brainwashing people about the nature of the polish situation, germans knew that the response against them would be massive. even though they were the rightful owners of the land in question anyway.

You posted two flags and asked us to pick the more horrid. The word more is comparative, meaning out of two. You should have asked using the superlative most horrid, meaning out of more than two. Just saying.

But yeah a lot of people did a lot of fucked up shit to other people in this war but I'll go with Germany just because muh six gorillion I guess.

Russia suffered the most, Stalin murdered the most

no i'm just telling you that such sentiment is not at all rare in the world today. in fact, that is what the zionist media wants everyone to believe (that blacks should rise up, BLM, white guilt etc)

so your analogy that "it would be like saying that..." doesn't really hold much weight, since "that" is now said all the time

At least Germany wouldn't have let your mom pass on her faggot jew genes on to you.

opinions can be ignored. facts (and lack thereof) can not.

thank you, it's been lonely in here fighting for the side of reality

I think we can all agree that if the Treaty of Versaille hadn't been so excessively harsh, ww2 in Europe wouldn't have happend. It would've been yellow on yellow violence in the east.

sure they would have, they just wouldn't have let her loan money at interest.

Poland

but this was all part of a long term plan to create zion. world war 2 was just an extension of world war 1. the same forces and interests were behind both.

switzerland

it was a barbeque that got out of hand. Geez killjoy.

Certainly not whiping them out, since peasants were often considered the most "untouched" and racially pure people in Europe.
He wanted to "regermanize" Europe with untainted nordic blood, since he saw how every nation became victim to corrupt ((bankers)) in the west and ((bolsheviks)) in the east.
There were lots and lots of non-german europeans and even non-europeans who fought on germany's side.
makes you think...

The Nazis wouldve gassed OPs mom for sure, you ignorant slut.

>nazis werent the good ones
>imagine a world where the nazis had won
>only white, genetically improved people
>normal families with good morals/ethics
>no crime
>untermenschen dont exist, so no fags, numales, feminazis, lgbt, niggers, isis, sjws, etc
>meteoric advance of science and culture
>conquest of solar system and other worlds
>ywn live in this world

It was a barbeque, faggot

alright let's do the actual math now. assuming you're talking about Soviet civilians killed during combined Holodomor and the Great Purge: almost 9 million people, which is the maximum estimate. Conservative estimate would lower this number to 3 million people.

Now, in the Holocaust alone, the Germans eliminated 6 million people. A CONSERVATIVE estimate of Soviet combined military and civilian casualties is 20 million people by itself, with absolute majority of this number being civilians. The standard estimate used most of the time is 27 million people.

Now stop being an edgy 12 year old and do some basic research.

Tell me what do you think the future of white people is based on the current situation. (America not Europe, they're already lost)

with nerve gas?

So how would he have regermanized the east without removing those who didn't want to fight for him.

Most of the Soviets military deaths were due to the shittiest organization you can imagine. The lost 500,000 men at kiev alone. That's more than the U.S lost the whole war.

wouldn't expect the US to lose much since they don't border any of the countries they are at war with