The world would be a much better place if India didn't exist

The world would be a much better place if India didn't exist.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

riceinstitute.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Picture1.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who would answer the phone?

They invented chess.

your absolutely right fuck Indians, the most mentally toxic people on the planet.

One thing that wouldnt change in the world: deodorant sales figures. They fucking stink and they dont care. Fucking filth.

exactly

YES! Working in retail has made me grow a hate towards them, the only nationality who are always rude, treat you like a peasant and leave shit all over the place

Ancient India was undeniably awesome, Yoga, Meditation, Advance mathematics, one of the first university, and a very vibrant culture and religion.
But they have degenerated, they are past their prime, the modern India is a mess.

You will develop a hate towards them no matter where you work.

Only reason they denigrated was because the English took advantage of a period of infighting to absolutely buttfuck the country for a couple hundred years. Rape, pillage, deplete.

Gross place. Everyone I know that went there ... got really sick.

Indian detected

You don't know anyone fag.

Poo in loo detected

riceinstitute.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Picture1.jpg

>not sandniggers

Nigga, we got bigger problems right now, at least the indians mostly keep to themselves

Who would do our tech support

These countries... disease fail me.
China - fuck you useless SARS
Indian -they bathe in a river of disease, and think they are blessed, still survive like roaches.
Arabia - they just keep killing each other but some how keep on inbreeding and growing larger herds by the hour

Just those three are good enough... and Indonesia

It's cool. They're not pigs. They don't shit anywhere. They have designated shitting streets.

oh and Aidsrica - how do they keep surviving.

Tech support and technology companies go overseas to India to avoid high taxes.

Trump will lower taxes and bring them back here.

Pray tell, how does he intend on doing that?

Britbong here, I can confirm this.

We traded with Both the Mughal and the Maratha states, let them kill each other for a few years and then the East India Empire company recieved permission to take vast swathes of land both nations were no longer capable of properly defending.

From there the Indians really did suffer harshly, the distribution of commodities to foodstuffs was neglected for the Indian people. We really did fuck them for 100 years or so. And then there was that whole deal with Pakistan.

But to be honest, they are in this state because the state that took over from British Empire rule in 1947 were so retardedly corrupt, from there they have been their own worst enemy.

the peenoise

I work at a thrift store and most of the Indians I encounter are super nice. It's the Mexicans and white trash that are the worst.

government has everything to do with its people.

India not existing would be good
Blacks not existing would be better

At least India didn't vote for Trump.

The concept of karma, the epics of the Ramayana, the Mahabharata not to mention the Kama Sutra. It's a culturally rich nation with a lot of problems.

I would still have a job so I am inclined to agree

I live in Silicon Valley.

DWI means "Driving While Indian", and it is not a flattering thing to say. Rude, stupid, and arrogant comes to mind. Always.

Indians smell, don't bathe often enough, love ear hair, and are in general scum.

I wish the Mexicans weren't driven out of the Bay Area dUE to high prices, and I am not a fan of beaners.

Fuck these assholes. Pakistan too. Same shitskins

Oh bullshit.

Caste system. Look it up.

The British built the infrastructure of the shithole , every train track and station , town halls , courts Etc etc. Since the British left nothing has bee replaced same tracks in same stations and same buildings , if the British had never been there they would still be in mud huts riding around on cows and horses

Would you explain why India's standard of living has dropped dramatically since it was granted independence? As it turns out, imperialism was great for many colonized countries.

see above

Indians and Pakistanis are basically the same people only Pakistanis are more likely to explode.

How stupid are you? Ancient india was the same shithole you know today with less ppl. They just never understood the advantages of hygiene.

India is ur master
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

You cant confirm shit cause you were not even born idiot. Everyone can read a historybook. Your nationality is irrelevant.

No because there is no place they could deport a billion filthy scums to.

I would agree with you but then I wouldn't be getting this white washed ass

No india was never and will never be the master of anyone. These ppl smell bad and shit in the streets. Also they never did anything good.

>fucking an indian
Might as well just fuck a brown pig... looks better, has better body-hygiene and is probably more intelligent.

More likely to avoid paying high salaries. But don't worry, he will lower the salaries too, so everything will be OK.... wait.

This is no joke
I sat next to one in an analysis class and her bo was atrocious. She was very small yet stank up the entire area.

>implying Indians aren't pushed to go medschool
>implying white washed us Indians aren't basically the same as sorority girls

Can tell you from experience you don't know what you're missing

I once got detention in high school for trying to explain soap and deodorant to an indian kid.

Actual Americans who can speak English and know what the hell they're doing.

you're not that wrong..

its getting harder to tell if b8 or just stupid nowadays on Sup Forums

I dunno some of the lighter skin ones can be very beautiful.

India is pretty gross. The stories about the shit and garbage are not exaggerations. Human and cow skeletons also litter the streets and lots. Strange disfigured people lurk around in the darkness. Too spoopy

> Trump will lower taxes

fucking illiterate

India is just a less mobilised, easier to manipulate China. It is going to be the next hub for all that cheap labour shit. Its already pretty high up there

Checkmate.

You stupid inbreed retarded fuck the Indus valley created Sanitation and hydraulic engineering
They created the world's earliest known system of flush toilets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation

& badminton -the sport-

poo in loo

Then why are Indians worshiping toilets instead of using them?

doesn't india have the highest rate of birth defects, deformations, and even acquired disfiguration over time? and that is why they all want to live in countries that have healthcare (or are all in the health fields because they want to take that expertise back to their own sickly country)?

yeaaaah that's why they're no good at tech support.

*India would be a better place if Indians didn't exist.

ftfy

"Wah, wah, it's the White Man's fault"

Then they forgot how they are used or simply enjoy too much pooping on their designated streets?

Then who would answer my tech support questions

People with actual IT knowledge.

They want too much money. The price of goods would skyrocket if we couldn't exploit the third world.

i trought chinese people invented chess, even trought indians invented the modern chess.

i think we have to take responsibilty of humanity by killing all niggers (pooniggers included) fuck there women like war rape to westernise these subhuman also there demon worship hinduism is shit-tier a lot of thing cud have been improved if india was a christian nation

poo in it

nice thumbnail fagaroo

I have zero Indian ancestry but, still, fuck all you nerds. The extent of your cultural understanding is those 'who would win, roman legionary or ninja' hypotheticals. Human experience is way larger and more important than your hyper-specific early 21st century sheltered perception of it. I hope you all join Elon Musk on his journey into space, where you can found your own perfect utopia and watch South Park all day and discuss the most rational system for assigning qt fuckslaves.

You're thinking of Chinese checkers

Actually a lot of them love Trump because of his hard line stance against muslims. If they could have, I'm sure they would have voted for him.

Thanks. Sounds like a great plan actually.

but curry