youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still sleeping with her.
And I'm already fucking someone else.

No, please kill me

I just sent her a message
We'll see

I feel bad for fucking a girl who's not long out of a relationship

I mean it was the guys idea (he now regrets it), but the girl just doesn't seem to care at all that she just got out of a 2 year relationship. Just seems totally heartless, like it meant nothing to her. feel bad for the guy.

Fuck you op

Nope.

pretty much my situation, but she became a druggie bcs of her new boyfriend and she stole my cannabis plant so i guess she's a fucking bitch?
i dunno it hit me pretty hard the last 3 months even though i broke up with her because she's fucking hard to live with.
and now i sit here, longing for female attention...
feelsbadman

Fuck you op. Today was going to be a good day and then you had to post this shit and remind that it's her birthday.

Fuck u
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

my life may be shit but at last theres no her
sorry for my mates that have one

i want to text her so badly but idk what it would do ik she still loves me and wants to be together, but i feel as if it would make things harder

I'm actually trying to meet with her today and my old best friend (found out they were fucking behind my back) but yeah I supported them both and they fucked me over im meeting with them to rub in their face how good im doing and to get one final look at them so I can smile knowing I'm better off, what do you think b

how does it feel to be a little bitch human crying over a sexual frustration that u think is 'true love'? hahaha

Nah she's cumming up Wednesday for the holidays

It's even better when she's still in your life because you're not a total fuck up and have a good taste in women

itt: lowtest cucks
you need to be killed