What happened to my plant? I suspect I over watered it. but could it be something else? help!

what happened to my plant? I suspect I over watered it. but could it be something else? help!

Other urls found in this thread:

growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't seem to have an overwatered issue, I've never seen an overwatered issue that left spots on the leaves like that. Usually over watering just makes them wilt a bit

bump for baby weed

any idea of what could be ailing my plant?

its too cold and wet to grow outdoor this time of year you dumb nigger

Could be a nutritional deficiency
Or this.

Nutrient deficiency?

this what my healthy one looks like

>healthy

Magnesium deficiency most likely, get some Epsom Salts.

It's some disease, i've seen it on other plants before, you should really do some research and identify it, to be able to treat it, if you don't do it quick you're risking to fuck the whole thing up.

i live in the tropic
and give the plant its nutrients
can it be saved? its a fucking good strain I dont want it to die.

looks like a certain deficiancy. id have to get my oaksterdam textbook out to help you figure out which one exactly, but im too lazy for all that

>implying??

i post nudes of my wife if you help

it's really the wrong time to be growing. wait til spring.

it doesnt look very healthy anyways, you can save it but its not worth the cost of nutes imho because all youre gonna have is popcorn after it puts so much evergy into coming back from this. but i also dont know how far along this plant is ect so i could be wrong

less than a month old

there's no seasons where I live
its summer all year long

It's leaf fungus, and yes, it's from overwatering. It will spread of you don't prune those fungus parts off. Get the fungus shit far away from all your plants. Don't water much for a week or two and you will see it revive.
>35 yrs grow experience here.

St. Croix?

thanks
thats what I suspected

Check my plants Sup Forums

Mexico

it looks like calcium def, is there red stems? how much nutes are you giving this early on? have you tested your soil to see what you have in excess and what nutes are lacking? this is important.

Would revel in/10

Can we just build a wall out of weed?

beautiful

Hey man, I've studied this shit, it looks like some acarus, just use an acaricide. feel free to ask me anything

it looks fine for not even flowering yet

damn nigga
looks nice
would be nice but impractical

Is it hydroponic? Also what type of light are you using?

But wait there's more. Photos from last night.

What variety?
I am currently enjoying some bubblegum kush. Phone is acting like a fucking potato this morning so can't take or post pics until I erase a bunch of downloaded 4chin images!

Yes hydroponic I run a DWC. Running under a 1000 watt HID

ICY

Amnesia
I run a perpetual harvest setup, harvest a plant this size about once per month.

i had a maui preflowering that already yeilded more than that..

It's kinda weird and not 100% accurate because zinc deficiency as shown on this template could simple be a nutri burn with those brown tips.

You realize that's just a closeup of one nug right?

maybe too much sun maybe too much water

Three rooms?

Peronosporaceae

ho for god sake OP
growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

one 4x4 tent for veg, one 4x8 tent for flower. Flower tent has two 1000 watt HID light in it and is fed CO2 from compressed tanks.

fuck

manganese or magnesium deficiency

lack sun light maybe

lol he is a retard

id say its a calcium deficiancy. but you have to be careful when you try to add more nutes, you can burn them. take it slow and use this one as a learning exp if all else fails. cant see very well, but it looks like you started from seed on these ones and thats something to be proud of because seedlings are the biggest headache of the whole process.

looks like a cola to me...

Get your eyes checked.

I just got some amnesia
if the my dies (OP) I will plant those seeds
any tips?

are you a drug dealer or what?

I just grow and my partner handles sales. I don't have to social skills to be a drug dealer.

Yeah
it came from seeds

So far it could be
Calcium
Manganese or Magnesium
Or overwatering (I suspect this one)

Hopefully it recovers and I get to smoke it.

stay away from rockwool it friggin suuucks. use the brownie lookin shit and drop some great white in the holes before planting them. i tend to get really paranoid and start babying them when they seedlings, but all you really have to do is not give them too much light. The biggest thing is you can never let the dirt cubes (or whatever theyre called) dry out keep a spray bottle with ph'd water and keep them damp. also just let them germ right in the cubes, dont try germing them in some paper towells or any dumb shit like that.

how much do you make a month
I want to be a drug dealer too

Try growing hydroponically. The plants grow faster so if you fuck something up you'll know sooner than a soil grow. Good way to learn the basics.

Place seeds inside a wet paper towel inside a ziplock. Blow air in. Wait a week or so. They should sprout. Then plant. Easy peasy. It's called weed for a reason! It grows like weeds.

and dont nute seedlings unless theyre autoflowers

Nice dubs, FBI!

I live in mexico, we have no FBI
not you, but how much a drug dealer with that amount of plants can make a month?

a wet wilt in my experience tends to make the leaves more wrinkly, and those also look a little too boyant to be wet wilting. but i also havent been the one waterting them, only the grower can really get a feel for these types of trickey situations.

In Mexico? Nothing. In the U.S.? My partner and I split around $1,500 each month. Although we do sell a lot of concentrates made from the trim from each harvest.

all it takes is somone wanting that 100 piece, and then no matter the price, we allllll make money :)

It's probably past that point and into the fungus growing shit. Probably nothing to be done now except to prune those leaves off and wait.

>assumes OP cannot scale the weed wall and sell his shit in the U.S.

how long do you think I should wait?
I already pruned the leaves
or should I just kill it and plant another one?
The plant is about a month old so it's not that big of a deal.

kek

Also be careful about transplants because it may cause the plant much stress and some leafs may fall or dry and it could be fatal to the plant

when watering it, water the base, if you water over the leaves on a hot sunny day your plant will get Light burn.

No need to kill it.
Two weeks and it should revive nicely.
If not, and it spreads, definitely don't let it give the fungus to your other plants.

Also if its hydro, the same can occur if you use a sprinkler system and artificial lighting.

no reason to worry about a transplant, the roots have definately stopped reaching.

Probably bad PH in the soil or a nutrient deficiency. Someone's when it's near the end of the plants life, the leaves die so it can focus on the buds.

Source: had plants like this this season

>filename

I take screenshots of all photos I take because I'm paranoid about EXIF data.

yeah, sounds like something id be trippin about too but im nuts

It's spidermites you fucken tard. And the rest of you idiots should kys

Whats the drainage like in your soil b? what kind of compost did you use? If its from a garden store usually its 50-90% peat which means the water will sit around for a lot longer and potentially rot your root - add some topsoil and sand for drainage

Suck your mother's clit

A shot of cal-mag would help it, would help them both.