Alright Sup Forums I know we're all a bunch of fucking degenerates here

Alright Sup Forums I know we're all a bunch of fucking degenerates here.
What's your favorite brand and why, ran out of smokes and not sure which I should try next.

Camel nonfilterers are hands down the best tasting cigarette, however, they are definitely gonna kill you. If that pic is related tho, you can handle em

Brand jumping on smokes is something a 14 year old edgy faglord does to seem cool, faglord.

Attention whoring for it on the internet is autism.

Bugler rolling tobacco with Rizla black papers. Nothing tastes quite like a hand-rolled smoke.

COLTS

Hey man don't know why you gotta be so rude.

And no reason for me to attention whore for it either since we're all user for a reason.

Just lately I've been wanting to try out several brands since I've only smoked c[K]amels and marlboro

God tier Marlboro Southern Cut

+1gbp

meh. I like 27's way more than southern cuts.

Smoking in 2016 HAHAHAHA

i roll my cigs cause im a cheap bastard and i like the taste

>pic related, its my fav brand

Bugler tastes like chemicals and shame.

American Spirit Organic, burgundy pouch.

They're the only ones that get the cut right, and even their regular blue pouch tastes like ass.

I live in NC and have tried local taboaccoes, all shit tier compared to AS Organic.

Hands down.

Also, drum is shred too finely. The taste is ok but it's too easy to roll it too tightly, leading to a cig you can't pull through. And their papers are shit.

youre right about the easy to roll too tight thing, but you get used to it. and taste wise it may not be objectively great but i tried a lot and just like it most.

hey we're not degenerates, we're retards if you want degenerates go to /d/

You guys should try pgo brand(china). It has dagga and weed in the mix. Its toasted so they go quick. More of an ultra light tobacca. Can be shipped into the u.s.

Dried out drum is so far my favourite rolling tobacco

AS organic, friendo. You'll never go back.

I want to like the locals, but they're all moist like pipe tobacco and the cut is too wide.

AS papers are hands down the best, and you can only get em with AS pouches. Raw papers are a decent substitute.

Kent 8 or Camel Filters
i have run out too and wish i had that money instead of you; i literally lack cigarette.

Pall Mall Specials, Red. So cheap and they really get you HIGH

Marlboro Ice Blasts because I dont know what other menthols are good

Second on the AS Organic. Can't find any burgundy pack anymore, only turquoise. Honestly, not the best flavor imo - but they're stronger than anything else by far. Expensive pack but, due to the strength, you smoke far fewer a day. Saves money in the long run.

Plus, organic... no irradiated lead fertilizer. Won't cause cancer as fast cuz science n stuff.

I personally smoke Marlboro Edge, they are basically a Marlboro Black special blend, I find it a bit smoother than the original black with a much better aftertaste

I think Camel is patrician tier, but to each his own.

where you can find it? as i know, there only selling in USA (Sorry for my english)

used to smoke gauloises blue, switched to drum dark blue, then light blue because i feel like my lungs cant handle it, sort of

I don't know where to find luckys anymore =(

Pouches, not packs. Most headshops and tobacco stores carry the burgundy pouches.

I switched ~10 years ago from 1/2 pack a day of marlboro reds when they went firesafe and started tasting like chemical soaked cardboard.

I have smoked 1 pouch/week, steady, since then. 1 pouch is 40 grams of tobacco, about 2 packs, and costs me $10. About 7 cigs/day. I waste probably 30% of the tobacco in a pouch from not finishing cigs, so less than 2 packs/week.

10 years × 52 weeks × 50 cigs is somewhere around 25,000 cigs rolled. I still love em. I've tried lots of tobacco, and papers. ASO is the best, and their papers are the best.

But fuck pre-rolled AS. Theyre shittier than regular cigs.

>being this new

pack of rizlas and cotton filters, American Spirit Black POUCH tobacco (packs are shit of AS Black) enjoy user, you'll never go back to your pleb sticks

Lucky Strike soft pack baby

My favorite brand was Dunhill but here in mexico not selling yet, know i like the lucky strike and the marlboro red,

Once you go American Spirit you'll never go back.

>buying megabrand names at jew prices

>mfw

i smoke only sigaretes shag makes me puke

until you realize you're getting ripped off.. because theyre the most expensive brand, and theyre just as radioactive as everything else you can get

Gold Benson & Hedges. Don't know if usfags get them, but they're definitely the best you can get in the UK

i dont know the cia i only know god has a place for all of us after you die a good person wil resseruct to the sun a bad person wil reincarnate as a musilim

>c[K]amels and marlboro
absolutely no relation between the two brands which indicate you are not really a smoker and just trying to look cool.

kys kid

I smoke marlboro reds because I am an adult white straight male

>Camel Turkish Royals
>American Spirits Black

dont know why but muslims belive the same thing to but they thinks when he dies good he goes to the sun i dont know why the family of the royal bloodline stays rich it should degenerate your hole family should i say why if my father did a bad thing and he got punnished for that why can i do the same thing why there is no force that cut you down

Weeb?
Weeb.

lucky strike flow m8

Ripped off.

I pay $10/week to maintain a smoking habit, and am satisfied with smoking 25 grams of tobacco a week, hardly over a pack's worth.

A six pack of beer costs as much as a week of smoking for me.

i believe when 10 people in a closed space believe they can fly they all can if they are strong enough

yeah verry funny dumbass you believe that we can fly.. after all the heavy metals in our brain and body please stop the goverment has killed or lockdown mentally everybody since 1945

anyone smokes FRED? its a shit tier brand though. got myself some camels w/e chems yest.

usually id get luckys red w/e chemical additions

look up pineal gland and fluoride look adolf hitler was a jew

i believe fluoride is bad for you brain it will kill your pineal gland and i smoke zware van nelle,drum,brandaris,marlboro,L&M,camel,javaanse jongens

Stfu david

Try Camel wides full flavor

i believe wifi radiation will also stop human beings from flying. some people can dream about it remember that feeling

You serious nigger? I'm 25 and have brand jumped since day one.

wifi was also invented in second world war it was used to eliminate the enemies they will surrender please everybody turn the wifi router off when you dont use it

start meditation guys seriously it will regenrate brain cells

zijn er hier ook nederlanders aanwezig

Stfu faggot

Don't knock em till you try em
L&M Turkish

you call me a faggotsorry but i have beautiful girlfriend a nice house i just want to help it cause seriously damage to your tiny brain

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do like Black & Milds

lucky strike is the real shit.
en ja er zijn hier ook nederlanders

Nigger

Drum gold for me. It's lighter and sweet.

My favorite cigarettes were camel filters that i had bought online. They were very tasty and spicy but in canada you cannot get camels and when i ordered them they took a month and a half to get here and 2 of the cartons go siezed at customs. Also the filters were not fire proof and my ashtray caught on fire and almost burnt my deck to the ground. But they sure were tasty. Canadian cigaretes suck the taste like chemicals.

The wood tips are actually pretty good.

If not rolling your own, this is the only acceptable answer

Jah wat dan?

>I give all my money to just one company
>tfw they're all run by the same company

Lol you do realize brand loyalty is what allows them to fuck you over and you don't even care.

what

and what would you recommend, kid?

I concur.

you must genuinely hate life.

>pgo brand

there's no weed in there you dumbshit stoner.

Philip morris red cause cheap canadian smoke but is very good.
Export a gold for Chaimsmoking when on drugs and overall wuality

what is dagga and why is there weed ? :o ..

OPBs

pall mall red 100's, because cheap($39 per carton), taste good and burn slow

JFR Lunatic cigars.
Big fat monster cigars.
Not for pussies.
Fuckin' love 'em.