Hey /b

Hey /b
I want to gift my bf some manga shit but I'm not into it I'm not even into anime only hentai shit but I don't know what to buy for him.
>Can't be sex related since we don't even fucked yet
>Must be something underrated or not very popular since he knows many
>May reward the best one

Hentai girl are you?you are sure to be netfag

kill yourself you fucking weeb

don't buy manga
make him read the scan online
buy him a potato

Only watch hentai because reminds me of him

you know the rules
tits or gtfo

Post tits if you want help. Sorry, it's a rule.

>not actually sorry show ur fucking tits

Ditch the manga and fuck him. Way better present.
Also tits or gtfo

leave the lady be, you filthy animals

Small tits

this is probably b8
however go fuck yourself

time stamp

More real than your dick

feel bad for your cuck boyfriend, whore

Nah, they're nice. Perfect size IMO.

Okay, so Liar Game is a pretty good and underrated magna I like. I think there is some merch somewhere. Or, you could get him a hard copy of it.

What sort of thing does he read? Like, action stuff? Does he own any already that you could have a peek at?

small tits are best tits though

I have no clue. He has a few but I have never read them. Anything with a good plot will work

Depends on what kind of anime he digs. Either way, I recommend Konosuba.

Ok, you show your tits to us so why not fuck him?

Timestamp or gtfo

Buy him Horimiya

Hello fellow woman, see this is me. Don't listen to these faggots in this thread, everybody knows you are a woman, just like me.

He is very shy and insecure about himself, he doesn't feel ready and I respect that

Gift Rule #1: never, NEVER buy something that he is already expert with.

Buy him some LEGO train (EXCEPT if he's already into LEGOs).

Ok, that's pretty respectable. Has he seen your tits yet or just us (anyone else)?

Deathnote or detective conan (maybe called case closed in your neck of the woods) are classics with a great plot, but I guess there's a good chance he's read them. I'd suggest you take a picture of his collection and show us, or take the pic to a shop and show the people there.

The Geat Catsby is one of my fav. Alongside with Good Night Punpun. Both are very deep, amazingly well written and barely known

How do you feel after you realized we saw your tits earlier than your boyfriend?

not your tits, even if filename says you live in Campo Grande, Brazil.

Seen and sucked. He also fingered me but he won't let me jerk him off

Tits or gtfo

None. We're both against pre-marital sex, because we are practicing Christians.

I know you're emotionally invested in him but jesus christ he sounds like a handful already.

Detective Conan I will check out. Death note, even I saw death one

is this the reason why you won't gift him any hentai?

Is he your first boyfriend?

>Practicing Christians
Now those tits really need a timestamp

So then you do know something about his tastes then, surely. Help us out a bit here

You're a little lopsided on the left but still cute.

Not mine

Not the first. BTW I'm proud to be virgin.

That was fucking fake

Yeah

Still have your cherry or did someone finger pop it?

Newfag pls understand why tits or gtfo were ever necesary
Lurk More newfag mong plz

I don't know well but he seems to always be watching cute animes like with cute people

Fuck off here is your timestamp

horymia is the shit
i dont usually like those types of manga buy i love this one.

Buy him the Azumanga Daioh omnibus or the Nichichou manga? That or hell Viz just pulled out the omnibus for LoZ, it's pretty new but the manga is older. Also good tits moar plz

Gift him the worst hentai you had read with a blowjob, biatch

hentai reminds you of HIM? So is he the rapist who fucks every woman in school, the two pump chump that cums like thirty goddamn times, or the cuck who gets cucked by a record producer?

Buy him Princess mononoki, or something else by studio ghibli.

Seriously they are all classic and you can't go wrong

>I'm into hentai
>I'm into hentai because it reminds me of my boyfriend
>We don't have sex, yet

Anal Cavity Decimation no Guro is a really cute anime

Akira, vampire hunter d, jojo, berserk

He jokes a lot with it, his gaming accounts involves references to hentai and btw there are some cute ones outhere

You're adorable, dear. Go suck his cock, and be a little bit forceful with it. It'll be good for the both of you.

fucking slut

Fuck the guy or at least give him a blowjob. Holy shit. It shouldn't even have to come as a present, just be a good little girl and do it for your master. What the fuck is so complicated about thay. I'm pretty sure that if you did your woman duties for him he wouldn't even care about a "gift" because you would be the best gift ever.

according to her, he doesn't want sex yet. he has self esteem issues

Both of you go fuck yourselves. Manga? Why don't give him socks or some shit lilke that? Oh no, let me ask strangers on the Internet for good mangas that he probably won't like, or already knew them!

I highly recommend Goodnight PunPun for any insecure, or depressed young man.

While Lego trains may not be the best gift, has a point.

But if you want to appease someone who knows a lot of series, just go for Memories of Emanon or something similar. Short, good stories that don't require you buying an entire shelf worth of books.

I'm trying to enhance OP's image to see what was originally on the paper. I've tried playing with the levels but I can't make out much. Any ideas?

activid*** ?