This is my coworker. I just discovered she has a Fetlife account where she has posted some nudes. Better yet...

This is my coworker. I just discovered she has a Fetlife account where she has posted some nudes. Better yet, she has a boyfriend and the account states she's literally on there to cheat on him. What do I do with this info?

Post her FetLife user name

/users/6766369

Dubs have spoken

>
>/users/6766369

You work with that slut? Damn dude, find a way to fuck her! What a freak, you can pee on her and everything

post her nudes lol

try minding your own business?

Show her boyfriend and destroy her because she's a filthy cheating slut.

She says nothing about cheating on her BF--at least, not real cheating. He's probably on board. And why would you do anything?

Faggot alert.

If you do anything other than fuck her, you're a faggot.

This

Also somebody post the nudes, I ain't making yet another throwaway account for that shit

if she is cheating, and by her use of the word "discrete" i would think she is, then you're justified fucking her shit up.

if she's not cheating and her bf is aware and consenting (cucked) then you'll look like a tool for trying to out her.

you need to know which it is before you a act, OP

All right, all right. 1 of 4

He's not "justified" doing shit. Is her BF his close friend or something? Jesus.
2 of 4

3 of 4

And 4 of 4.
OP, if you're smart, you'll stay quiet for some time. So far she's done nothing but sign up and post 4 anonymous pics. In six months she may have posted tons of pics and talked about her crazy escapades. Wait and lurk.

find her boyfriend on social media or something and just tell him
get him real mad, post results
ez

Someone's gonna tell her she got posted on Sup Forums I bet, someone's always gotta ruin it

OP you have to fuck her and film it.

This is genius
Op follow his advice
fuck shit up

This would only make her horny I bet.

OP here: let the thread die then before someone lets her know. When I get more win I'll repost.

yessir

Bumping for telling you that I agree.

No you fucking basement dwelling idiot. Get laid for once in your life...

- Mentions to love nudity
- Wants to be used and railed by a complete stranger

Yeah, for sure she would be horrified about some strangers seing censored pictures of her seminaked.

I bow to your knowledge of women, master. Theach me.

Tatoo on shoulder doesnt seem to match other pics?

The model pics are pre-tattoo. She uploaded another one recently where it's almost finished.

Ahh i see. Nice hoe anyway, smash that ass until bleeds

I know this girl as I'm in New Orleans as well. She's a member of a local kink group and a member of a local swingers club. Her bf doesn't know about her alternative lifestyle. Let's keep it that way, as some of us enjoy fucking bitches like this on a regular basis.

EXPOSE HER. TELL HER HUSBAND AND LEAK ALL IF HER NUDES!

Shut up virgin fag

post her number on here so we can all text her dick pics

>New Orleans
>film industry

Here's your chance to fuck Sandra Bullock

user is faggot.

1) just reply and try to set it up as in the profile

2) if she doesn't go for you, use info to blackmail her to fuck you

win-win

only a faggot would doxx the bf just for the fun of it when he could be abusing the living shit out of this cumwhore

faggot

You guys! I think this post may definitely be bait, and OP is forsure a faggot. You guys gotta believe me! This is so sad at this point...

OP is always faggot

I love minecraft I'm so happy to have found like minded people