It's been almost a year and I'm still not over her

It's been almost a year and I'm still not over her.

Feels thread?

Dude seriously? How can you still care after a year? I just lost the first real love ive ever had and im pretty over it like 3 days later. Life is just that way. Everything goes to shit

Im not op, but how long you date that bitch for? Cuz i dated my real love over a year and it took me 2 months to get over her.

yeah ok edgelord tough guy, you tell yourself that now but it just hasn't sunk in yet. give it another week or two.

Bump

God damn... happy belated birthday, Julius.

either that or she wasn't his "real love"

i want to text her so badly but idk what it would do ik she still loves me and wants to be together, but i feel as if it would make things harder

Do you want to live the rest of your life wondering what would have happened if you texted her?

Try to find diffrent girls, there is a lot of them and try to forget about her

i dont want anyone else she made me feel something i never felt before

idk what would come of it i would tell her i miss her and then she would say she misses me too but we cant be together no matter how badly we want to

Well, make your choice and stick with it. You know your situation the better than us.

Then where is the problem to making interest in other girl? Just look at them

As cliche and absurd as it sounds.. you'll find somebody that belongs with you by chance. If it just so happens that it's her - just let things play it out. Often times I find myself or my friends never fully satisfied with themselves when they go out of their way to find someone they like.

no other girl is appealing to me sure theyre pretty and i would fuck one but, her i wanted to spend my life with her not just fuck her

grow a fucken pair. ain't no chick worth getting this emotional over

i have wanted her since middle school and i finally got her my junior year 3 years later i lost her bc im a fuck up

That's why she left your miserable insensitive fuck ass. Leave the cunt alone, if he wants to mope about it then leave him be, he'll learn sooner or later how to deal with his feelings.

oh, sorry, you delicate little flower. do you have your safety pin on your shirt?

Look here user,
You can sit there and regret how badly you fucked up, or you can proactively take measures into your own hands and find away to work things out between you two.

If doesn't sound like something you would do, then take the initiative to find the root cause of your problems. If she really is somebody you want to spend the entirety of your life with then quit fucking around.

Do something about it.

No, I'm just wearing my Lieutenant Good-guy badge on for the evening you cuck.

there is nothing i could do she wants me but she is afraid she will get hurt again. i cant convince her otherwise. i can only think of long term solution as in her trusting me to change but she doesnt trust me anymore and doesnt think i can change. the situation is completely fucked. she thinks everything i say is a lie or might be a lie

no, you're a bigger pussy than OP :)

I know how you feel. Last girl I was with seemed heaven sent, she like MTG, anime, and most things I enjoyed. But in the end she was sending nudes to other guys and cheated on me and dared to say to me I wasn't trying enough. I left her and never looked back, but it's never easy to leave someone you cared for so dearly. I was with her 2 years and 3 years later I still think of her, but it no longer s bothers me. In time you will be able to move on, just never forget the good times

you're really mad about this aren't you

>It's been almost a year and I'm still not over her.

Been almost half a year for me as well, I'm over her but I'm not over the circumstances she broke up with me. And now she fucks an older dude and I'm still too retarded to get myself a new girlfriend, which i really don't get.
I've heard from a lot of girls that I'm good looking and charming.
Yet only had 1 Girlfriend and i can't seem to find another one.
feelsbadman.

no. i'm laughing at you little faggots being emotional little girls. :)

oh ok then :)

the reason Sup Forums did this is because they saw themselves in him