m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3SkUlJcBro
youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_sq6VXBWo
youtube.com/watch?v=FTzrvtMu_nA
youtube.com/watch?v=t2iqXm26dYs
youtu.be/5D5b6yijehM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sleeping at 9pm

get a load of this faggot

people always say that the worse kind of music is country, its not. reggaeton is fucking awful and anyone who enjoys it should be put down.

it's cool and trendy

Post some reggaeton

Let's celebrate brother

9.00 pm

are you a little kid? here people sleep from midnight to 7 am

>sleeping at 9 pm
>complain about reggaeton at night
underage detected

reggaeton sounds like arabic dance music mixed with hip hop

>9:00 pm

I think you're not old enough to be in this site

youtu.be/YkA_e-poHDw
They are blasting shitty reggaeton. Some real oldschool shit right here.
>thinking it's cool to sleep late
That meme is supposed to stop when you grow older and more mature

>i like reggaeton
there's your problem

fuck off you cancerous youngfags, I'm 34 years old and I get up at 5 am, so I go to bed at 9 pm as well. I'm not in my teens or early 20s anymore, I need to actually sleep properly.

I think you're way too old to be in this site

are you the Sup Forumstard who got bullied off of Sup Forums?

Post some good reggaeton music, I wanna hear dat shit

>good
>reggaeton

in my defense, I was 25 years old when I first started lurking, which is a pretty "normal"/appropriate age on Sup Forums

No, I've never posted on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=JWESLtAKKlU
youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk0wdDTTPA0
youtube.com/watch?v=OxxggwHFj7M

all the cable tv shows with journalists and politicians that only adults watch are 10 pm and 11 pm here.

9 pm is when we have supper.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3SkUlJcBro
Oldschool reggaeton actually gave honor to it's name, since it was produced with raggae and dancehall riddims, with some puerto ricans freestyiling in spanish. It resulted in one of the best combinations ever. Reggaeton nowadays is just a shitty mix of trap and processed voices with pussy ass posers. Due to the context in which oldschool reggaeton was produced, most of the rappers or main figures of it were gangsters or retired gangsters, or just simply grew on the streets. This is what makes oldschool reggaeton so authentic and danceable. Nothing compares to a big ass bouncing to reggaeton while you chill with a blunt.

>Reggaeton nowadays is just a shitty mix of trap
real reggaeton has no trap influences, arcangel and all those faggots who started with that trap shit are not reggaeton anymore

Don't listen to this faggot That shit is whack.
We got the news at 9:00 pm but i dont even watch that shit. The news in my country are censored, controlled by powerful politicians.

old reggaeton was the most degenerate shit ever, thank god it reached to our hands before those puerto ricans continued with that shit fest

9 de la noche es la hora de la cena.

A los chicos los mandan a la cama a las 10 u 11 de la noche, dependiendo de cuán lejos esté la escuela. si tienen un viaje de una hora o si sólo tienen que caminar unas cuadras.
si recuerdo bien, las clases en las escuelas primarias y secundarias empiezan 08:15
si viven cerca de la escuela los chicos pueden dormir 8 horas acostándose a las 11 pm.

why are you such a pussy?
How can you live in Colombia having such girls and being this much of a pussy to handle some real music?
You sound like the kind of nigga to ask for forgiveness when his girl cheats on him.
Mirá vos, sólo quería dormir si?
No me importa a qué hora mandés a dormir a tu perro, a tu abuela, a tus chicos, a tus escuelas ni a qué hora hacen sus parrilladas. Entendés ahora?

>he calls me a pussy for not liking artists who can't even make coherent a song
youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_sq6VXBWo
youtube.com/watch?v=FTzrvtMu_nA
youtube.com/watch?v=t2iqXm26dYs

I called you a pussy for thinking that shit was degenerate dum dum.
Also that's the bastard son of real oldschool reggaeton.
The real reggaeton was made in the early 90's with Daddy Yankee and Dj Playero. I've posted 3 songs itt so you can listen how oldschool reaggeton actually sounds like. I myself dislike the songs you've posted
youtu.be/5D5b6yijehM

This saved my life and mind when I was in college

>I get up at 5 am
boo hoo call me when you have to wake up at 3:30 am