What do you think of people like me?

What do you think of people like me?

I have a fetish for licking dirty truck, car, and motorcycle tires. I met a man on Craigslist who happily bills me $75 per hour to let me clean off his truck and motorcycle tires to the best of my ability.

What is your response to knowing that I do this? Please be honest.

A. "To each their own. Enjoy yourself."
B. "You're going to get sick. Do you realize what kind of nasty shit is on those tires? Get psychological help and stop."
C. "I wish I could bill you $75 per hour to lick my car's tires clean. That's good money and I'd get a good laugh at you as well."
D. "I hope you get weeded out of the gene pool. Let that guy drain your money, lick some carcinogens and toxins off of his tires, and die a miserable death."

a

Are you a girl?

D. D. D. D. D. D. D. D.

if yes then C
If no then E. "Go suck a fucking dick for fucks sake and be normal"

I'm a male.

You seem like a sensible young man who always uses a rubber.

C. Also, do you allow pictures?

Not exactly. I believe he took a video of me once though.

so is there like a community for you sick fucks?

RubberHard . c o m
RubbingIt . o r g

?

Wild card:
>Do you like the soles of your shoes for a quick fix?

I heard fetishes grow out of experiences.
And it's harmless, gives u a buck.

and they guys critizing u are the guys who like guro.

I do find that attractive but I'd only do that with straight men. I buy old shoes and boots for that purpose.

nigga you nasty

seriously what happened to you.

lol you can clean my tires and pay me 20$ an hour buddy.

I interpret it as self hate and guilt for finding men attractive. A part of me hopes for D. even if it's irrational.

Right on, gay dudes just go and buy coffee. I stomp the mf'ing yard in my Nike's.

Fuck off you weirdo unless your a girl then show tits you stupid chub manlet

real response is i dont give a fuck but its weirder then most fetishes and if you fap your dick to that shit just buy a set of tires to breed with instead of cursing some poor fucking seed of your nut to end up tiddling her teenage fucking clit while licking tires

A

THIS!!!
/thread

Lick your hands when you wake up for a nice dose of e-coli

bump

Whatever gets you off dude. You aren't hurting anyone and you've got the money to do it, so it's fine by me.

strangely aroused