"Bloody Sunday: Four police officers shot across nation" - Sunday 11/20

"Bloody Sunday: Four police officers shot across nation" - Sunday 11/20

One headline read, "This is our WORST nightmare"

WORST!? OUR!?

I'll tell you what MY worst nightmare is ('Cause it has definitely almost already happened twice), my worst nightmare is being pulled over for some traffic violation like speeding while out of state; the officer coming up with some (fake) issue with one of my past tickets that I had to pay off in payments (because I'm poor), and being told I was going to be arrested (essentially for being poor), having to SOB my way out of the back seat of another state's Highway Patrol car, before getting an astronomical ticket for every misdemeanor possible and sent on my way.

MY worst nightmare is the day the ASSHOLE VIGILANTE police officers use their UNLIMITED DISCRETION to actually arrest me for NO reason, impound my car, and leave me stranded in another state; essentially RUINING my life and making me into a homeless person.

[me: I'm a 24 y/o mixed race, two recently deceased homeless parents, with no family or friends to help with something like bail-- it's after I tell the officer these facts that I finally am given some benefit-of-the-doubt; basically just because they know they won't get the money, and will just house me in their jailhouse for a while. I'm also a university post-grad with a 3.8 finishing GPA, back-breakingly earned scholarships and accepted loans to survive, and now find the world wants to basically enslave this brain because it does not come from prominent beginnings. I can only post things like this anonymously, because I cannot risk anything ELSE about me influencing a business leader NOT to hire me]

bump

Bump for a meaningful discussion of Justice in post-Trump America

Don't act like a faggot when you get pulled over and you won't get shot.

Well said, freedom is everything but it seems that the free world is taking all the steps toward an orwellian world

not really true.

cop fetishist detected.

You sound like you're mentally ill

>vigilante
>police officers
You may pick only one.

Call the DMSV I don't give a fuck

>Unlimited Discretion
>Police Officers
=
>Vigilante

lol copcuck

sure kid

White people think police officers are them until a nigger in uniform shoots a little whire boy

OP Here,

So it's funny, they actually HATE the more brave and masculine I act, it's seeing a young MAN sobbing his eyes out like a little bitch that actually conveys that something atypical is going on.
I literally have had to act like a faggot to survive and talk to you today.

2edgy4me

maybe having two dead homeless parents and a world full of white trump loving cops is the universe telling you to get out of the way of your white betters

You
$$$$$$$$$$

Sooo you're more afraid of getting pulled over and given a ticket than being shot?
Must be a gender studies major..

Wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't stolen the uniform.

They're trying to start a race war

i hear your crying, and let me just say it is music to my ears. But on a more serious note, what is your prescribed alternative to a police force?
this faggot already said it, you dont like cops? cops dont like you either.
Theyre at work, when you get a job one day youll realize how gay work is no matter what job you have but as a cop a bad day at work could be the last day of your life, as opposed to a bad day in most any other job with the worst case scenario being you lose your job. I know i sound like im sucking cops dicks saying this, but im not about to carry a gun and break up civil disputes, arrest drug dealers and homicide suspects because im a pussy, these people arent heros and are not perfect but i think it shows they give a damn about their community when they go through the training and run their patrols day in and day out. Are some of them corrupt? YES. Is their corruption in every organization? YES. Show me one organization or business you respect and ill jump all over the chance to open your mind.

O.o I've lived in the ghetto/out of my car literally my entire adult life and have never feared violence from another human being in my life. Never feared violence from cops either, just systemic slavery.

Also I'm mixed race, but I'm pretttttty anglo saxon looking, just fyi.

You get shot, survive, and it turns out to be bullshit, you get a huge settlement. You get a bunch of tickets and they turn out to be bullshit, you're still just as fucked.

Welcome to America.
Now grow the fuck up and stop whining.
You already dun goofed and got yourself into debt and have nothing to show for it. That's the American way. Pay off your debts and take the Fuck Authority bumpersticker off your car.

>You get a bunch of tickets and they turn out to be bullshit, you can get the court to drop them.
FTFY

then youre not living in the ghetto, you may live in a poor neighborhood but youre not living in the ghetto. Put your money where you mouth is and give us the town you live in.

>> blames cops
>> doesnt blame politicians for allowing profit from jails

In the end, police enforce laws. If you want laws to be changed dont blame the cop. I doubt the 3.8 gpa if you dont understand how the world works

Cop isn't even in the top 10 most deadly jobs, cops are just afraid and make it everyone else's problem by killing fellow citizens with impugnity

basically this, ive had multiple tickets for seatbelt violations over turned.

You have a 3.8 GPA, post graduate, and can't keep your car in a condition to avoid being pulled over?

Buy a fucking dash cam. Record as shoe cop. Sue. No longer broke faggot.

Dumbass

no, you fucknutt

being polite and respectful is not a sign of weakness

At this point,
I LITERALLY DO NOT CARE.

It's called Revolution, I mean, it's already ridiculous how much we have to pay people to do this job; it needs to be vacant, we need anarchy, and then a conversation on what the ACTUAL role of police SHOULD be. They can HELP us, they can JUST help us, it is possible.

This is true.

I was once pulled over doing 96 in a 70 and the court had to drop it because the state trooper put me as being 96 in a 65. If there are any errors on the ticket they have to drop it.

ITT:
>"MIXED RACE" can't use internet to find the ACLU or some legal assistance and reverse the "because i'm poor" trait despite being dealt the cards to do so.
>blog posts on Sup Forums.

>mixed race

I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car...

Im sure the on the job death stats are going through your head when you chase a murder suspect through a ghetto, the fact that cops dont die more is evidence of their training and organization not that the job is not dangerous.

I am currently training my chickens for the coming civil war.
What are you doing?

>Justice
>in post-Trump America

Las Vegas, Nevada?
Twain and Swenson?
Grew up near Vegas and A st.

Nigga you don't even know...

You don't know shit about ghetto, bitch.

>get speeding ticket
>accidentally plead not guilty on paperwork
>get paperwork and court date
> go to court cop never shows up
>save $336

Maybe you should take the bus until all your tickets are paid off? And my point wasn't that you were misguided in your "NIGHTMARE", it was that the consequences of being shot pale in comparison to being given a ticket or even discriminated against in terms of ticket reception.
Imagine the races were reversed and 4 black officers got shot and killed because they were black and I start a thread saying: "who gives a shit about those black cops, I'm getting speeding tickets out here like crazy, that's what really matters"....

Training rabbits for food requisition.

Why do all liberals love typing in caps to try and drive emotional points home? Wait, I seem to have answered my own question.

well you have fun with that revolution, like you said in your own post, after the dust settles A NEW POLICE FORCE WILL BE INSTALLED and let me tell you after, seeing the last one get completely buttfucked by your anarchist movement they will be MUCH MUCH more unreasonable and prone to stamping out the next revolution, it will probably be their founding policy even. but go ahead mister rebel without a cause, maybe youll even get lucky and someone will make you viral on youtube.

Like I said, I'm very anglo-saxon looking, I've never thought of something like this; I'll honestly look into it today; I'm still making monthly payments.

Like, THANK you for the advice.

>Vegas
>ghetto
Kek!
Do you Oakland or Chicago much?

>Imagine the races were reversed and 4 black officers got shot and killed because they were black and I start a thread saying: "who gives a shit about those black cops, I'm getting speeding tickets out here like crazy, that's what really matters"....

I would be like YES FUCK THOSE POLICE OFFICERS.

Stop breaking traffic laws and driving like an asshole then. If you can't do the time/pay the fine, don't do the crime. Also you should have majored in something besides Gender Studies or Identity Politics, anything else would have gotten you a decent job by now.

I, I, don't exactly have an opportunity to TRAVEL much these days XD

JUST TO BE CLEAR

My point was the 'Our Nightmare' line; I wasn't intending to complain about my traffic violations, i know I got what I deserved. I'm talking about the nightmare scenario of beginning a life of slavery because I was going too fast on the highway, and the officer didn't know how to use technology to properly research my history.

Cops don't really give a fuck about your history. If you have mitigating circumstances in your personal history that's something to take up with your attorney, the prosecuting attorney or the judge. That's their job.

So 'Nothing wrong with the system that the system cannot be used to fix'?

Have fun having your picture be in a history book in a few decades in the chapter about how America led the world in the longest era of class based mass murder in human history, and killed off exponentially more people than the Nazis in WWII

Injustices that are caused by men can be rectified by men.

Like traffic violations history,
They've twice now looked up my payment history and accused me of missing a payment in one case, and in the other wrote my a ticket based on him not finding my response to the original ticket in his system at all; he said that my license should have been suspended, and wrote me a ticket for a suspended my license.

My license was never suspended. I sadly chose NOT to return to this state out of fear and simply began paying off the hefty fine (after being threatened with an expeditable warrant for attempting to fight the ticket from across state lines)

WHAT!?

Honestly dude it sounds like you need a lawyer who does traffic offenses. They usually charge a flat fee and are often reasonable.

Bullshit they enforce what they want to, 100% blame the cop, until the day they enforce every law to the T with no decression THEN you can't blame them, any cop who lets someone go, gives a warning, or ignores a law can be blamed (guess what that is ALL OF THEM)

Fuck them, they do nothing to help you. Oh no someone broke in your house, better have a good hiding place for the 15 min it takes them to get to you. And lets hope that you do nothing illegal in that time frame (like some asshole states that have back down laws)

this 100000000000 times

Guised.

Im w/ OP fuck the system.

I hear ya op but posting that here with a bunch of racists is pointless. I'm a half breed too and have had numerous bad run ins with the cops. They are literally one step from planting evidence on us which the police in Mexico do all the time. If you think it's going to get better, it won't, it will only get worse with Trump in charge.

You right.
You right.

I know.

I, like many stupid poor people I guess, just got scared of the idea of getting pulled over again off my license plate, or cops showing up at my apt., and just went belly up to them as opposed to what felt like 'fighting' a system that was already thoroughly beating me.

I guess we fear losing and our hole being even bigger.

They're not all racists.

Once they realize it's about CLASS NOT RACE they will perk up.

Once they realize that all it takes is, 28-years-old, moved to a new place, and unexpectedly get laid off, and they'll see the exact same prejudice as every minority race.

(It's also why Kanye West is super Pro-Trump, it's cause he knows he's a black dude at the top of the pyramid now, and wants to squelch the anti-wealth rebellion)

>mixed race
maybe you should try not being a nigger

Just assimilating over here:)

dubs confirms

try doing this OP

Well I don't know if it's racist necessarily or if they profile certain types, but it can't be a coincidence that this happens to us dark skinned bros all the time. And I'm not even poor, I'm middle class.

I spent my entire life being called 'white' and laughed at when I highlight my mixed race; and I say 'mixed race' once online and I'm a nigger.

yes.

yes.

fine w it.

Getting a lawyer isn't fighting the system, it's working with it. A lawyer can almost always hash out a better deal for minor shit like traffic offenses and the system looks at you getting a lawyer and sees that you're taking things seriously. Deep down, all everybody who works in the system wants is for them and the system itself to be respected.

Find a lawyer, many will review your case for no charge because they want your business.

>I'm middle class.
All the more reason you should have legal counsel.

Ohhhh so you're one of those lightskinned fucks who embraced white culture instead of black culture

This thread makes sense now lol

Protip: Whites will always hate you because to them part black equals all black.

Blacks will hate you as long as you talk and act like white people. I hate to say it but unless you get a nice white ass job in a blue state somewhere you're better off just moving to Atlanta or Chicago and embracing your inner nigger

A.
We're being lied to about where the classes split. The split between lower and middle class occurs wayyyyyyyy higher than we make it out to; like $100k high-- when sociologists actually study what class means and pays for.

B. The Majority of African Americans are living in the lower class; and the lower class is associated with all crimes; targeting brothers is just good odds. if they had to pick someone out of crowd, they're education tells them it would be a black man.

I'm not op. I've dealt with all my jail problems already but having a lawyer is a good idea. Never make a statement or sign any confessions, which is always what they want you to do because it makes their job easy.

That makes sense.

Thanks man,

I mean, NV is pretty blue, I've had the office job before; so that's definitely the plan here.

Sorry if that makes me a traitor or something lol

This reply is inflammatory, but I'm having a hard time trying to refute it

you know its the nigger half of you that got you into this kinda trouble. Pay your tickets next time.

Nigger procrastination habits, Poor people procrastination habits. Who knows.

If it results in slavery, seems a tad bit on the side of 'cruel and unusual punishment'

Yeah I'm just saying you can't expect to be successful tiptoeing the lightskin line.

You either gotta commit to the white collar shit or go back to your roots. Blacks hate people that even try to make it out of the ghetto. Its a distrust thing, they see it as selling out and betraying your own kind for the whites.

One of the largest things harming the black community are the words college and desk job being synonymous with white. There's no easy fix, and you either gotta stay in the ghetto or just gotta say fuck em and move on

At least we're getting rid of Obamacare, fucking $1000.00 fine for not needing health insurance to pay for white kids' healthcare after they turn 26 and get off their parents'

Ok, germanfag here. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU STUPID CUNTS!?

YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE FUCKING POLICE!! IF THEY ASK YOU FOR YOUR FUCKING DRIVERS LICENSE DONT ACT LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT!

In every single video on youtube where a guy is shot he acted like a fucking douchebag.

If a cop stops you just cooperate - then you will not get shot. IS THAT TO FUCKING HARD FOR YOU AMICUNTS TO UNDERSTAND?!

Stupid faggots!

Lel you'll understand in thirty years when half your population becomes second generation sand nigger immigrants who are uneducated and have no respect for authority

I'm fucking down!
Think we can get some shit started before 2017

RIGHT!?
GTFO Germanfag, no one wants your nazi shit here.
Go lose a war,

AMERICA TWO, GERMANY ZERO!!!

>post-trump America
>trump not being sworn in until next year
>post-trump
Ur a faget

German police treat their citizens with much more respect than American police do.

No matter what side of the argument you're on you can't deny the fact that American cops have no respect for the American people.

ITT:

The same men?

Go and eat something fat amifuck

>my worst nightmare is being pulled over for some traffic violation like speeding while out of state
>arrest me for NO reason
retards like you should not be on the road

I think there's some statistic about any average American being guilty of like 5 laws at any given time.
So...

Welcome to Sup Forums

>goes speeding on a highway
>gets pulled over because of breaking the law
>doesnt pay speeding tickets
>acts like a faggot
>blames the police for beeing assholes

OP you are fucking stupid

>getting a ticket is worse than getting shot
Fucking shoot yourself then

Yeah can we get back to this CREEEEEEPY rhetoric!?

What does this even mean!?

How has slavery been rectified? How has genocide been rectified? How has AIDS crisis in the Homosexual community been rectified? How has women being classified as OBJECT PROPERTY for all of history been rectified.

Not saying we have to rectify them, but to think that we CAN or that we are even TRYING to, is just not true.

If it turns out we are part of a giant revolving murder machine, there will be no glossing over the reality.

I'm scared of spiders :(

i got cuffed and thrown to the ground the other night because i crossed the street outside the designated cross area.

everyone else was crossing, but i went behind a car instead of in front of it (like i normally do because why waste time?).
there was just one car on the street i crossed, no other cars.

as they were pulling me back to arrest me, they were all like, "yeahhhh, uh huh, yep, yeah, gotcha" like i had just robbed a bank and was trying to evade them...
bro i'm on my way to work. think of how stupid you have to feel cuffing someone on their way to work, i didn't even get a ticket.

they just humiliated me for no reason basically. good job officers.

Please, I will literally give you money. Send you my address. Leave my door unlocked and you may come in and shoot me. if there was an easy, quick, acceptable way to not be on this earth; I would be ALL over it.

maybe you've never had this reality put in front of you, but a lifetime of systemic American slavery is a lot more miserable than a quick end to life. AKA, why black men choose to commit suicide at the hands of a cop as opposed to beginning their first slavery stint.

no one cares about your shitty country