Anyone here still play OSRS? Just got logged in again after 6 months because desktop decided to PK itself...

Anyone here still play OSRS? Just got logged in again after 6 months because desktop decided to PK itself, so now I have built a new a one. Just finished doing the Halloween event and have no bank space to store my shit because F2P. And now was wondering if any kind generous anons could hook me up with some shekelz to go towards getting a bond. Please help a Sup Forumsrother in need, I would really appreciate it.

Come find me at World 316 Grand exchange south gate to donate or chill.

>Also General RS07 begging/meetup thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/7Wz44C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I play osrs

bump for broke user
You could always put on a wig and find someone B>GF

I got 55m lmao

On my way m8

M8 just buy a bond its like $7

A bond is literally $3. Goto bogla, buy some gp and be good forever. After your mems making 3m every 2 weeks is easy.

>Building a new computer to play Runescape

>2016
>RWT
>ISHYGDDT

chilling with op

Old AMD system got fried... Here are the parts im using now if you are interested.GPU is old, will be upgrading to 1070 soon.

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/7Wz44C

Left or right?

Right

definetly right

Anyways bumping with dank oldschool memez

neither, both look like disgusting crack whores.

Bump

bumperino

A pleasure meeting y'all.

I wouldn't shit on that with your ass.

Also, sage

k

Left wearing a bit less...

You guys like?

no

OP is a phaggot.

Hugh Mungus as a meme is only about 3 months old, and it's the name he made his account with.
Just another greedy noob after my rs shekels.

Fag detected

op still there?

yup

Thoughts? Comment on her in game.

bamp with flexing my e peen

goode

ahahahhahaahahahah what is that shit? its like all flat. Why wouldnt you just play WoW? its 10X better.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

2008 just called, they want their meme back.

this shit looks so ghetto wtf even is it. WoW master race.

And i also told them WoW is still number one. Why are you still playing this garbage, look at it.

Kys

but what if i play both?

salt

I miss the origin Runescape. It tried to compete with WoW when WoW was already the big swinging dick. It had a neat little niche and it should have just built on that.

thats gey

Show stats

Look up my name on OSbuddy. Raelly not that hard..

Bump

BUMP

Check em

no, check THESE

checked. make your own money tho

chekem

I will once I get a bond

Also, CHECK THESE DUBZ

Checked :^)

xD

reroll

Anybody know much about jagex ban system?

>play osrs on and off for past year
>botting smart on main
>get gud mid level zerker stats and quests
>get a bit bored and RWT 10mil on to a new level 3
>decide to make him obby mauler
>30 str, 50 fishing
>on night shift at work buy feathers for 99 fishing and babysit using chrome remote desktop on my phone
>banhammer fagex fuck you
>stop playing for past 3 months, but want to go back on zerker
>want to bot but scared of ban
>BUT THE GRIND

Will they have logged my IP? Am i always going to be watched?

Was thinking of using VPN but shits expensive

i think unless u get a custom script ur bound to get banned with the new system.

dont bot anymore on the zerker.

Okay I won't. Do you guys think that anybody has ever been banned for botting when they actually haven't?

I tried to make an original runscape account, but it said that I needed an account to join. like they aren't accepting new players. I that true?

Make an rs3 acc and use that

How is the economy? How many people play original?

economy shit as always, same goes for the people.

KAH BAH GEE
oldfag knows

osrs: 44,986
rs3: 77,524

I bottled almost everything on my main before the eoc update in rs3 but I was always at the computer watching anime or some shit so I always watched it and never got banned idk how u got banned unless they have much better ways of catching you

you do realise everyone botted during that period and jagex didnt give a fuck. They did an update about 2 years ago with a new bot detection system that fucked everything up.

I didn't know that, man if I couldn't bot I wouldn't play lol I mean botting personal skills doesn't hurt anybody. I can understand botting green drags and such but like agility and other skills there's no harm

Lol

Thats a fucking rough go she looks like shes disappointed in herself for fuck sake

STOP BUMPING THE FUCKING THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's emilyispro a osrs streamer lol

b

I won't let it die sorry Hugh

Inb4 404

B