Guys i tried everything Bleach , Anti-fungus creams salicylic acid cut them off Need Help or my foot is gonna fell off

Guys i tried everything Bleach , Anti-fungus creams salicylic acid cut them off Need Help or my foot is gonna fell off

Any dermatologist here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MdgMCWpfx6U
google.com.mx/search?q=gangrena en el pie&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=638&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtOGSubrQAhWHs1QKHcIWDn8Q_AUIBigB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

optician here

have you tried fire?

You know where you can find a dermatologist? At a hospital.

yeaahh go to a hospital. that looks like a staph aureus infection..

Have you tried...Seeing a doctor?

i tried fire

I already went to a dermatologist just to spend my money

I want to address the fact that you're a fatass ham planet with diabeetus and the fact that you live in fucking squalor.

go to your doc ? your foot is falling and you'd rather attention whore on the internet than get help ?

^
/thread

Gynecologist here. Have you tried soaking it inside her?

Amputation at neck level usually solves this and a myriad other problems. Look into it.

Your foot is fucked OP. better just chop it of now. can we habe moar so we know you're not faking?

I gets off once that fat gets off.

How fucking stupid are you??! GO TO A GOD DAMN HOSPITAL YOU MOTHER FUCKIN COCK SUCKER! WHAT YOU THINK Sup Forums WILL JUST FUCKING CURE YOU JUST LIKE THAT!? STEP AWAY FROM YOUR GOD DAMN COMPUTER, GET IN YOUR CAR OR WHATEVER THE FUCK MOBILITY DEVICE YOU HAVE AT YOU DISPENSE, AND GET YOUR STUPID ASS TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!

your just not using enough/strong enough acid.

coat that shit good and put a bandage over it.

at the end of every day, grab a steak knife and try to take out as much tissue as you can.

why is your pinkie toe so far away from your other toes.

Thats Hand Foot and Mouth disease you dirty faggot

Dermotalojist here,
That looks fine you'll be fine

go and get a fish pedicure for your feets
youtube.com/watch?v=MdgMCWpfx6U

Son, get down the doctor.

What country are you in? Like, Pooristan?

Dude, even going to a fucking doctor is going to require clynical examination, stop cultivating that shit, you sick pile of garbage.

>ham planet

My fucking sides.
This user is right though, maybe wear socks and shoes more often.

because his foot is swollen and should be amputated.

professional doctor here
have you tried licking your feet and eating the infected area?

Also a professional doctor (was picked up by the league back in '99, drafted out of Johns Hopkins), and I'm also curious if youhave tried this. If not, you should. Its known across our sport as a cure-all.

I ALREADY WENT TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR HE ONLY STOLE MY MONEY AND I DIDNT CURE NEED HELP YOU BATARDS

hey Sup Forumsro I'm a nursefag and I'll be honest I don't know what that is off the top of my head. But it doesn't look like a staph infection or hand foot and mouth imo.

Go to a doctor, you probably need a prescription strength antifungal medication, things you buy OTC at the store are not going to do it.

What you should do OP, is to cut several wounds around your body, and transfer infected tissue from your foot into these wounds. This will cause the bacteria to mutate and form several colonies, and eventually kill eachother off. Keep in mind that it might get a little worse before getting better. Good luck OP. Godspeed.

His foot isnt swollen, hes just a fucking fatass

>put bleach on foot
>not in mouth
mfw

Go back you stubborn fuck. See a different doctor if you need to.

Profet here. The antichrist is developing there as you can see. The next full moon it will take over his body and the begining of the end will be near.

did they do a culture and sensitivity test of the infection? Go to a different doctor. Go to the emergency room if you have to.

go to another doctor or direct to emergency ffs, what is your country

well thats just even more disgusting.

That things gonna have to go.

I'm telling your hospital that one of their RNs is browsing a website thats known for CP. Enjoy the internal investigation.

Then try homeopathy. That shit always works.

I'm behind 7 proxies m8

Holy shit op, this looks terrifying. I sure am glad I'm not you. You're screwed man.

Ah shit. Nvm.

I doubt cheese pizza is banned in the hospital user. That would be italophobe.

Im not your mate, pal

Always as in never?

Have you tried a listerine foot bath? This cured my foot oder, that and use ing hand sanitizer on my feet twice a day

so in the end you tried jizzing on your feet, the poor bastard

Go back to red*dit.

MFW that word triggers the spam filter.
kek.

Are you, by any chance, a diabetic?

Always as in, it's water

Que pendejo :y

Go to a fucking dermatologist and ask him to freeze it with liquid nitrogen. Repeat till u fucking get rid of it.

opened it and send pic bro !

>squalor
Callate pinche imbecil de mierda ni es mi pie Lamao

you're fucked in the head

roll

Es aquĆ­ donde criticamos a los gringos sin que se enteren pues?

cut it off

no u

put foot in a frying pan let it cook,
tada.

you should get a stripper maybe she could help

Never is to late to lear to prepare a propper rissotto al funghi porcini.

Do it OP. It'll kill the infection, and its not like you can afford professional help (which you clearly need)

cut it out you pussy.

isopropal alcohol and something rough to scrub it off with, like one of those sand stones that scrub stuff off

More like thos please, it's my fetish.

Post moar OP. I want to scare little kids with this.

U ever been tested for diabetes cos that looks like type 2

Rub with sacred cloth. Bury sacred cloth by light of full moon, while chanting "wahdis". Must believe. Three days, your leprosy gone.

peel off some skin and post it OP.

>fell off

you illiterate fat cunt, should be your cock that falls off to stop you reproducing

More like these please, it's my fetish

Why people are saying i have Diabetes???????

How can you know that?

Gangrene in your feet is a sign of diabetes. Start window shoping for botlegs.

IS NOT GANGRENE IS A FUCKING FUNGUS,.

PAPILOMMA VIRUS

POST MOAR OP

does that look like this to you buddy?

google.com.mx/search?q=gangrena en el pie&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=638&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtOGSubrQAhWHs1QKHcIWDn8Q_AUIBigB

crane here have you tried taking it out of the pool?

RIP get absolutely shit on

in order to get the most effectiveness out of homeopathy, dilute it with more homeopathy

Dear God wtf

Use a gun

>optician here
>ded

newfag? newfag.

try tca acid. shit is super powerful tho be advised

first get a refund

second cauterise the area (cryo or heat) like with warts
hence why my joke about the fryin pan...

Shoot it the fuck of lmao

Hanging yourself works as by far the best cure every single time.

don't think because you're a regular Sup Forums piece of shit means you're at thos other user level of vivid thoughts
also where did i implied judgement in my post you dumbass

> thinking that image is actually OP'a foot.
> not knowing the first rule.

lick ma toe pls

I had something like that... not as big but very well rooted and it was starting to spread all over my big and surrounding toes.

wh-uh.. what the fuck are you even trying to say?

Threads like these make it so easy to identify Reddit faggots. Empathy is for liberals.

Does it hurt op? If not rub some dirt on that shit and go to work faggot.

burn it with fire OP. you don't have the money to get it fixed, because you are a pathetic neckbeard, so it's your only option :)

Started to realise it was a waste of time and money. It kept growing back. So I went to my doctor... GP... he took a scalpel to it and removed the outside part.. then blasted it to fuck with liquid nitrogen. Did this maybe 2 or 3 more times at fortnightly intervals.. thing just fell off... all the satellite verrucas died off as well. Have no verrucas... you should try it. Hurts like fuck for first few days, pain subsides, get on with life... and it's an effective treatment

go to a dr you fucking retard.