After years of searching, I finally got my hands on some acid

After years of searching, I finally got my hands on some acid.
Any advice for a first timer? Dropping one of these tomorrow with my brother.

Other urls found in this thread:

testkitplus.com/product/lsd-test-kit
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drop both fuck sharing

Don;t eat heavy stuff before doing it
important

how many micrograms?

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Stop touching it with your bare hand for one, you mong. It lasts a long fucking time and you won't be very aware of your own body so make sure to stay hydrated and eat before the trip, I personally hate eating while tripping. Other than that, just relax and let the acid take you. It's a magic experience your first time

>LSD
Where did u get this, boy? From nigger?

Never done this shit before. Don't wanna risk a big dose when I don't know how it'll affect me. My brother has his own two doses.

Did it for the first time 2 weeks ago.

Free up about 12-16 hours.
It's like every joke you're making is the best joke of your life.

Me and my 2 friends got stuck in a thought loop for hours, the same cycle of the same jokes over and over.

10/10 would never do it again

Thanks for the tip! Cheers

Just did it for the first time with a buddy yesterday. It was fun, however I took while having a flu, which was a horrible idea. Also, take it before 1pm, if you want to sleep by 1am. We took it at 4 and I couldnt sleep till 4-5 am..

No idea.

The jokes were funny at least?

Only touched it for the picture, and I was very careful. Thanks for the tip!

thats fucking stupid, you should know. you already sound like the kind of idiot who shouldnt do stupid stuff like that

My homie just so happened to have some on him, asked if he had some to spare, the end. He's not a nigger

Noice. Didn't realize you needed so much time

Watch this

Was planning on dropping around 3PM. Thanks for the tip!

remember, this is Sup Forums they might be making the opposite of advice here

It may seem like everyone is making fun of you, theyre not. Stay hydrated like everyone said you wont really be paying attention to whether yure hungry or thirsty. Eat a little bit first. When youre starting to come down eat some fruit, especially berries or pineapple its the best. Go outside, dont waste the day just watching tv or sitting in one spot. If the trip starts to feel unpleasant just do something different (go to another room, change clothes, put on a different song). It should be really fun though, have a good time

Fuck off. I'm not new at all to drugs and I'm not a fucking idiot. I trust my friend I got this from and know how to be careful when trying new drugs.

If it tastes like anything but the paper it's been layed on, it's not lsd.

If it's bitter it's one of the analogs, 25-i or 25-c and so on.

Stfu you dumb nigger; OP is obviously new to the scene, and it's perfectly normal for him not to know that kind of information. Plus, as he got it from a friend, there'd be no real way to know for certain unless he tested it.

Thanks! Definitely gonna carry water on me, and we weren't planning on just sitting around.

If it has a metallic taste, it's not real acid. Acid is tasteless, research chems like the nbomes taste metallic and make your mouth numb.

If it's not real acid and you don't know what it is, don't take it.

watch across the universe or dazed and confused

Thanks for the heads up. I read that too. Should have a mild mettalic taste if anything

i would say its pretty important, as i goes from 50ug to 1000ug. anyway gl

Veteran tripper here. Here are my rules: 1/eat first, you won't eat again until the trip is over. 2/put away cell phone - you really don't want to talk to anyone that could give you bad news during trip, it will fuck with your head. 3/don't even THINK of driving a car, even better, plan to hang someplace where you won't have to travel until you are done. 4/as others said, reserve 12+ hours until you start to feel "normal" again. 5/it's always nice to have a xanax laying around to take the edge off near the end 6/don't get into any heavy conversations with friends/people that are unaware of your condition, it might come back to haunt you later, because what may seem normal to you - might seem totally whack to them. 6/keys and wallet in a zipper pocket if you got one. 7/ENJOY and just let it wash over you... depending on the dose, any number of things could happen. I've had trips with just mild color enhancement, and I've had trips where telephone poles sprouted legs in front of me and ran away. you never know until it hits you - plan ahead

I'm no stranger to drugs, believe me. I just never got my hands on acid up until now is all.

Thanks m8

your trip will only be as good as what you do on it.
go outside, nature walk.
dont be here
go do something...

also kudos on not getting shitty white tabs
white tabs, never again

This

And if you don't know how many mics are on one of those I'd suggest starting with a half. You can always take some more.

Good advice:
Don't fight it
Put on some chill music you and your brother like
Go into nature (parks, forests, fields)
Do not go to crowded areas (you can do that if you're experienced)
Have fun

If you think you're getting a bad trip, never, absolutely never fight it. It will make it worse.
Talk about it with your brother and sit it out.
Do not take other drugs (weed, cocaine, speed, 2c-x)
You may try a candyflip, but I suggest that you try both drugs seperatly first. Candyflipping is just awesome as fuck.

Well have a good time, buddy. I'm not a nativ speaker but I've had acid just so many times so I'm happy to give you some advice.

if you weren't new to drugs you would know that this is probably not acid at all, as explained by

Have a nice trip.

The creator of LSD himself said it has a mild metallic taste. At this point I'm not backing down though. Already paid for these, rather not see my money go to waste

No, it shouldn't have any kind of a metallic taste.. Lsd is tasteless and odorless.. any taste at all is a bad thing.

If you ged bored, do something. Something weird. Youll get a bad trip, if you stay bored to long. If you're in a bad trip, get drunk. It'll help you out of every psychedelic misery. But it's your first time, so you will be to much fascinated and distracted to get a bad Trip

this is important:

testkitplus.com/product/lsd-test-kit

You don't know if it's acid either there genius. You can't fucking tell by looking at it. Why imply that it probably isn't?

Best tip anyone can give you:

Get a sober monitor.

Fuck that going on an adventure

Haha, zing! He caught us!
Yeah OP, shit only lasts for 43 seconds. The look on your face though when you started doing it at 11pm would have been P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S

Trip sitters usually dampen the trip

Thanks a lot!

The plan was to go for a walk. Thanks!

Drop the tab, keep it in your mouth, if it's bitter, it's a spitter

Don't try eating

Enjoy music, chat with your trip buddy.
Have ciggies and/or weed at the ready when you wanna come back from "there"

You don't. It lasts MAX 6 hours normally 4. If longer it's not acid.

One time when I was tripping balls when my sober monitor thought it would be fun to start the car and pretend to run me over.

They also prevent you from calling the police or killing yourself while on acid.

OP, this is your first time, so get a Sober monitor

I'm going with one full dose because I'm adventurous. Worst case, bad trip, learn a thing or two.

Racist.

Thanks! Cheers

Okay let me rephrase, get a RESPONSIBLE sober monitor

Thanks for the heads up

Because the black market is fucking overflooded with 25i analogs whilst clandestine labs seldomly produces any real acid nowadays, my newfriend.

Stop holding it on your palms for one.

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml
>Total Duration: 6 - 11 hrs
>Onset: 20 - 60 mins
>Coming Up: 15 - 30 mins
>Plateau: 3 - 6 hrs
>Coming Down: 3 - 5 hrs
>After Effects: 2 - 5 hrs

The plan was to go for a walk. Shouldn't be too boring

My sober monitor will be a man doing twice the dose I am

Xanax or other benzodiacepines against insomnia or bad trips on acid?
That's how you kill the trip and fuck your mind after a while doing it. I work as a psychologist-assistant in germany, we got load of patients doing this with a creepy unhealthy psychosis

Well it's your mind you're fucking with. I'll not stop you

That does sound like a lot of fun tbh.

>Still implying it's not real acid when you have in fact no idea

That's cool, when he trips too hard and runs away, have fun with that shit :^)

Don't tell anyone user didn't warn you, nigger

One hit of 100mic? Nah. You can drive after five hours no problem.

Thanks mate, cheers

For the record there is a lot more real acid going around than there was a few years ago.

Try not to touch it.
Keep it away from moisture and light until you use it.

Can't you make your own? Most of the required precursors are easy enough to find. Or maybe that's MDMA. I don't know, i read it on erwid or something

That was for a second for the picture and I was very careful.

But you cant go for a walk for 12 hours. Make a Campfire out in the nature or lay down on your sofa at home and enjoy good music afterwards

He's done acid before unlike me. Inb4 we'll be fine and have a great time bc we're experienced with drugs

Not OP, but I have an acid question for someone who knows what they are talking about. I've tripped on 2cb, 2ci and mushrooms a few times so I'm not knew to tripping, but last week I finally got some "real" acid and I'm not sure if it was or not. The tabs I took had no taste. The trip itself wasn't very visual but I felt pretty disorientated. 4 hours in and blacks holes started popping up everywhere on my lawn so I couldn't go outside. To distract my self I went to watch TV but when I did everyone on TV had discolored skin and open soars on they're body with dark eye holes. My heart was also racing really really fast after I smoked a bowl of weed to the point where I thought my heart was going to explode. What the fuck did I take?

Yeah you just got to reach to the back of the fridge

Literally the operating protocol for my dick.

Don't touch it with bare skin idiot,

Oh yeah enjoy

>don't know that "probably" is not the same as "certainly"

Yes, if you are able to afford the equipment. It's fairly simple to produce, since it's a semi-sinthetic

He's going to force you to tongue his asshole and there's nothing you can do about it.

3late oops
It was just to get a clear pic, I was careful.

My anus is ready

That sounds like it could have been acid but there's no way to be sure without a test kit. The fact that there was no taste rules out NBOMes, but you really should invest in a test kit nevertheless.

This is classic anthrax. You'll be dead 2 weeks from now :(

Do some more 2ci while you wait.

> Trippin' His Balls

here is what I will suggest you do user. If you did not do that much research on LSD than I would cut a little bit off of one tab and stick it under your toggle for 30 minutes and then swallow it. You should see how you feel while on acid before you do a lot. Make sure you get a lot of rest after you trip too. I always get tired after I trip balls. If there is anything you are scared about happening like a bad trip than you may have one because that is how the drug works. Also make sure that you are NOT IN PUBLIC!! Have a good time and don't try falling off your roof ;)

And if the tabs don't just taste like paper spit them out