The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be.... unnatural

The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be.... unnatural.

>Anakin, did I ever tell you the story of Darth Tenebrous the not so wise

>AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUOOOGGGHHHHH
What did he mean by this?

I unironically consider this to be the best scene in III.

best scene led by the best character

I always find stories of dark lords dying due to a stupid reason hilarious.

>tfw Snoke is not Plaguies and Plaguies will never show up in a Star Wars movie

Fuck yes.

BASED
A
S
E
D

No face until i see if Snoke is a good enough villain.

>"Is it possible to lerrngthisss pow..... Zzzzzz"

I just don't understand what possessed Lucas to make Anakin narcoleptic. A narcoleptic jedi isn't a very reliable jed

sith are gays, jedi are straight

>darth icky

CAN ONE BE TAUGHT THESE POWERS?

That's a story for another time.

yes yes well done anakin well done

HOWEVER

I have the highground

Did I ever tell you the story of Darth Tenebrous the dipshit? It's a sith legend. Darth Tenebrous was so powerful and stupid that he could even have his midichlorians possess those of Darth Plagueis the wise in order to time travel into the future and possess you, the chosen one he knew we would artificially create with horribly force experiments! Unfortunately, he ended up in an eternal timeloop reliving his own death.

He also had a second secret apprentice named Darth Venamis the awful at choosing names. My master and I kept him artificially alive for years doing awful things to him. They were both good friends.

What should be ironical about that? It's the best scene of the whole franchise.

I might be a heretic for this but I think the prequels outshine the originals in nearly every respect plotwise

Real talk why didn't Anakin just jump on the edge of the lava river bank?

>do you really think I don't know what the dark side is?

Thats not EXXTREEME enough for him

Dunno abot th plot but imo the ot has agd quit horribly. All the people I tried to show it for the first time got bored as hell. And me too, to be honest.

I am coming to terms with them really being movies for kids/teens

They've always been style over substance, so in that regard th prequels win hands down.

And 7 has neither style nor substance.

Well the fights were lame, but the photography was on spot, so imo it was okish.