Be at ship cruise

>be at ship cruise
>go to your cabin
>see picture related

What would you do?

leaf

I would fuck a woman with the face of the blonde guy desu

I would wander drunk out in the hallways since i wouldn't want to be rude and intrusive and then just pass out and wake up in the morning when someone kicks me since i'm blocking the hallway.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Close door
Lock door
Culturaly enrich both of them

Literally laugh my ass off. That's beyond pathetic. Probably make a thread on Sup Forums about it

Haha gay

رجالهم أجمل من نسائنا يا أبا سفيان

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

She's too ugly to rape. So probably rape the guy.

Nothing there what I have not seen and experienced before. Probably close door and go back to some bar.

Ask Ellen Degeneres for an autograph

is that a she on the left?

go to a soda pop machine and drink coke

""ان كان زبك محروم ... فاذهب الى بلاد روم""
صدق الله العظيم

I would report them for violating the rules

Why would he lower himself to that?

Classic finland

Pretty sure. If it was a guy, and he had a decent face, I'd probably rape him too, I have a thing for cute chubby bottoms.

Too much alcohol and almost any bitch is fuckable. Also that guy might have been virgin and just wanted to get rid of that. But what ever reason it was we can all agree that this guy deebly regretted his decision when he woke up.

to break the curse

I just came to the realization that the real life guy's decision was to stand there and take a picture top kek

In Finland we have this thing called reilukerho.

what are you talking about?

>tfw tall and muscular /fit/
>booze cruise last spring break
>legit hottest girl on the cruise had a crush for me and wanted to fuck the whole time (I didn't even have to approach her) and I dropped the ball thanks to oneitis from back home

I'm going back on it in a month though, no feels this time

>reilukerho
Pls elaborate
I'm talking about the person that must have taken the picture we're currently discussing

reilu = fair
kerho = club

Ohh fair club.. I don't get it

They were probably all really drunk and he took it because it was funny as hell

I would have just to hold over my friend's head

I fucked worse.

>be like 15
>grandma takes me and my cousin on a cruise around the coast of Europe
>me and my cousin are almost the only young people on the cruise, it's all old people
>like the only girl that was my age on the ship approached me and my cousin and we started talking and hanging out on the deck one night
>cousin "leaves to go get coffee" and never comes back
>the girl gives me a fuckin backrub and is obviously flirting with me, but I was too socially retarded to notice what she was trying to do
>I fail to take things further, remain a virgin

It's used as a sarcastic expression