S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh floofs!
A pone is fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

city-chan.pw/cg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is what I ment haha

I gave my maga hat to a shy kid who was afraid to wear his "i voted sticker"

We need more country girls/thick floofs

I fapped. What happen next?

I forgot how much I hate captchas.

i liek dis pic.

Aw, and they say furrys are antisocial... Country gals you say?

what about it specifically?

Not all.
I social all the time.

Kid barely turned 18, typical shy hoodie guy. Cute, but not my type. I found him sulking outside the polling center on the phone with his mom screeching at him. You dont need to be notfurry to cheer someone up. I dont have many country girls.

Likewise. Living an active life forces interactions. Hell, I've had randoms from sfur and /k/ visit and spend range time. If you're ever in Florida...

Same offer as
If your ever in my neck of the woods, let's go shooting

Only been there once for vacation at Universal studios.

Absolutely, but I dont think id be able to bring my funs that far. Same offer to you.

Well my sister lives in AZ right now, if I visit her I'll at least bring the Hera stock build ar and my cc

Cc? You dont need a license here anymore

I want the reciprocity to go through.
And I want that to allow me to carry anything legal in my state even in more restrictive States.
I only have one pistol that would be legal in comifornia. And it wouldn't be my first choice of carry gun.

Why are mares and cows so hot?

Tfw you dont have a busty horse babe to ride you

Conceal carry. No license is exactly why I'd bring my gun!

Thats what i mean.

Oh, fuck yeah. Gotta keep safe from the ayy mexicos. Is open carry legal too?

...We have always been cowboys here user, Oc is normal for everywhere except a bank or a hospital.

I need to live there. One day... (What's your NS name? I'm mobile and switching threads I lost your name. It's eben)

Ive been user for as long as ive been posting, never been special enough to get a name...

Very sexy haha

Fucking
Saved

Awesome pic

(intense feeling of awkwardness from being probably the only person in the thread who didn't vote Trump)

If you arent going to be an asshole or a retard about other peoples votes we dont care.

I didn't vote Trump because I'm Russian.

Normally you just pick one, but I respect staying user. I only use a name for these threads. Soon we will hunt ayys from atop glorious wall(built under budget ahead of schedule)
Everyone makes mistakes. I don't dislike you any more or less based on your vote

I thought our only rusky was Alex. Are you ready for our trade embargo to dissolve? Im ready for glorious 400$ 74's

this. Dont be a "omg all these people who voted for____!" and we are cool.
I contribute to most fur threads, g/h/s etc. Used to be Bearro to some but that was on /trash/

>New Ch@n open.

city-chan.pw/cg/

>alex
>russian

Bearro it is
Hmm I could have sworn. Then again it's been 4+ years since I've talked to him.

bump

>bearro again
...ok

i think we lose one.

Mods are being fags.

glad you are alive.

Pick a new name then

Always!
I'm extremely resilient.

Well, I'm not going to think of anyone any less because they voted for Trump. Yeah, he managed to get some of the crazies on board, but so did Hillary, and what candidate hasn't done that before, you know?
Really I didn't like ANY of the final candidates. I was a Dem who supported Bernie in the primary; only reason I voted Dem in the general election after that was for the platform. But, now the Democrats get to reap what they've sown. Perhaps in the future they'll decide not to rig the primaries for a groomed establishment candidate.

i thought you get ban'd or some shit,the faggots hate the zoo stuff.

No, Its good, i still like it.
Think about it this way, at least we didnt vote for Harambe

Maybe but the word is Chelsea Clinton is being groomed to run in NY. We can't escape it

It saddens me to think that people would actually throw away their vote like this.
Oh, great, another member of the Clinton dynasty. Fabulous.

Side note: fuck this damn 2 meg size limit

I do all the time.
Or rather, they remove my posts.
They can't B& me.

Polls show that most of the anti Trump rioters didn't vote at all and most aren't registered to vote.

A close friend and ex of mine fucking voted for "nobody" in all of their write in lines. Its just sad.

You are right fuck the size limt

Clinton did great in states with no voter ID laws

This. Anyone here good at shops? I want to put maga hats on stuff but my shoop skills are trash.
>pic related and 100% sfur probably

I wouldn't go so far as to assume anything in that regard. Voter fraud is statistically rare and is caught in most cases.

Pls no.

I love everything about that picture

I'd still like to see strick voter ID laws implemented. We are the ONLY first world country that doesnt have them.

I don't know what they think they're going to achieve by rioting. Sure, my distaste for Trump and his rhetoric are gonna make these next 4 years sour, but the electorate chose Trump, and that is who we're stuck with. Looting and burning shit ain't gonna do nothing.

I say that anyone who has any state-issued ID at 18 years old should be automatically registered to vote. Voting isn't just a right, but a responsibility we have as citizens.

Did I hear thicc?

This is the behavior they've gotten used to over the last few years. Rioting for no good reason.

Me too, I love antlers and sweet Booty. Ive got to go soon, but ill be back later this evening.

Nope. Bad idea.
There are States that knowingly and willingly issue drivers license to illegal aliens.

State ID is not proof of citizenship or eligibility to vote.

Voting should be ID based and basic I'd should be issued only to citizens, and for free. Then there's no excuse cause "racist voting laws holding the black man down"

Yes post most thicc

Thing is though, registering to vote is quick and easy.
People are just too Lazy to do it.

Well, as far as the BLM and DAPL protesters are concerned, I believe there is a definite and righteous cause behind them. These election protests, however, are really just whining; anyone who protests an election thinking, what, that they'll convince the electorate to change their vote, is going to accomplish absolutely nothing.
Okay, yeah, neglected that. Probably should have specified citizenship.

But if you take away the registration it takes away a large reason why they say voter ID is discriminatory

only the thiccest

you have to register to vote?

Please be a troll

In real states. In others anyone can walk in and vote. No registration no id no proof of citizenship

But it's not discriminatory.
They are just too Lazy to do it.

The only way around registration would be mandatory id for everyone. And that's the first step down a very dark path.

Dammit ill stay for the thiccness until it dies.

nope im not.

You are right. But because they are lazy we get lax voter laws. #thanksobama