Things Plebs Say

ITT: Things plebs say

>literally nothing happens

Bump

>Superman is a boring character

>I browse Sup Forums

There's a meme in society of some kind of entrepreneurial post-capitalist industrial-scientific "productivity" thing, and they are expressing the meme because they are demi-conscious memebuoys floating on a slurry sea of currents you can only see if you zoom out
It's exhausting even trying to give an answer to this question. You need to like phenomenologically bracket every single word and write a book explaining that they aren't even people. They aren't even conscious. They aren't even having "opinions". STEM people are like robots with human skin stretched over them. To say "they are dismissive of the humanities" is implicitly to admit I think there's a "they". STEM people don't even fucking exist. They are a statistical gaseous nebula of random particles wafting across continents and periodically expressing junk they picked up along the way. Why would you even talk to them?
Talking to a STEMfag is literally like being some kind of Buddha, ascending reality, then coming back down and talking to bees who were dudes in past lives. I'm sure these bee niggas can be saved or whatever, but let's just wait until they're back in human form. Don't walk around going "BEES, STOP BUZZING, PUT DOWN THAT POLLEN, LISTEN TO ME ABOUT HOW EVERY CONCEPTUAL CATEGORY YOU HAVE FOR EVEN THINKING OF THINGS WAS SHAPED FOR YOU BY AN UNCONSCIOUS SLUDGE OF MEMETIC POLYALLOY THAT FLOWS IN PREDICTABLE CURRENTS FROM YEAR TO YEAR THROUGH THE HIVE IN WHICH YOU WERE CONCEIVED"

>I couldn't identify with the main character

>People who say ''Film is supposed to be entertainment!''
>People who have 2001, Seven Samurai, Citizen Kane, other pleb shit on their top lists
>People who have seen 1 film made before the 50s and think they have taste
>People who like Wes Anderson and think they somehow have taste
>People with most movies on list made in last 20 years
>People who have no foreign language movies listed
>People who have movies from Nolan, Tarantino, Aronofsky, Kubrick, Refn on their list
>People who have any comic book movie listed

>Yeah I'm REALLY into film: Citizen Kane, Vertigo, Seventh Seal, 2001, Sunrise, 8 1/2, the list goes on...

>i hate Game of Thrones
>books are better

>he doesn't like Wes Anderson
Wew lad you were on point except you fucked up there

>vertigo is hitchcocks best

>he likes wes anderson
Disgusting plebbo detected

things that plebs say:

>Bump

>the plot didn't make sense
>the pacing was off
>it didn't have a happy ending
>I hated the characters

Bump

how is this inaccurate, outside his very early iterations in which things could challenge him?
inb4 I took the bait

> "But user, that's almost 2 hours!"

Last time I try to suggest a movie on Netflix for my pleb mom

Battle of the Bastards is the best episode of TV ever!!!!!!

>genius level dialogue and character development

filler filler hurr boooring

Ending of The Sopranos sucked.

>outside his very early iterations in which things could challenge him?

Just give him strong villains. Or make his powers a little weaker. Problem solved.

> the visuals were awesome

>Does matter who we are....

>Steven Seagal movies are bad

>people this autistic about film actually exist

>Superman's not a boring character when you change the character

Who are you quoting?

If this isn't already /lit/ coptpasta, it is now

I PUT THE MEME ARROW ON THE WRONG LINE OKAY IT HAPPENS!

>i'm too intelligent to enjoy fun movies

really?

>it was bad
>why?
>the main character wasn't likeable

lol

>interstellar was sooo amazing like omg

in the movies hes a pretty shit character I agree, hes challenged alot even killed in the comics however.

>omg Truffaut is soooo good