some people have a lot of imagination

I've only seen the opposite happening.

>wall

Its actually the opposite though

Looks like Trump's America

makes me think you're from an opposite reality
unfuck yourself nigger

Comics are so silly these days

It's not really believable that a black woman could afford a house in that man's neighborhood

>Whites are being dragged down to nignog levels
>Take it from someone living in FL.
>Violence over random bullshit most hadnt even heard of
>Black on White crime? OFC theres no news
>cities not safe country coons like my long hair and warn me against the niggers ruining this country
>MFW people get mad when cracker boys get even

I see the trumpfags are staying snug in their brietbart bubbles

All niggers must hang

No, the "great" time they want to bring back was exactly like OP.

Yeah that's why hate crime stats are up against whites as opposed to every other minority...

Oh wait it's the opposite?? Guess the Jews fudged the numbers right?

Fucking idiots.

Losers who play more than 2 hours of video games a day shouldn't be allowed to vote. If you're that into video games and internet then you don't get pussy and if you can't get pussy you fall into that alt right shit

>really makes you think

I think this is a bad time to be a nigger.

i find your post very oppresive toward homosexuals

this may actually be the most retarded thing ive read today gj user thats an accomplishment

i can't be the only person who hates nigger mentality as equally as i hate trump's, can i?

Just cause your whining OP, doesn't mean you have any reason to.

I'm a liberal who voted for Hillary but at least one of those nazi graffiti incidents was by a leftist who wanted to make trump and his supporters look bad so...

>i luk at tv n tweettweet say bad ting habben wen whyt man win

Everyone who voted hillary is actually retarded

>wikileaks
>spirit cooking

the one on the left is a trump supporter, and look what the tolerant liberals have done

/thread

"At least one." Well, I guess that means nothing else matters!

How many swastika events were there total? The most well known incident (on a church) is the one I'm referring to. Stands to reason that the left has more to gain than the right with the graffiti.

Anyone who runs is a libtard

Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined libtard

kek

Dude it's no secret that the vast majority of the alt right self identify as single white males and most can be characterized as lonely.

This whole thing started in 2012 when hip hop/black culture took over the idea of "cool". They saw "thug/hood/gangsta" black guys taking over the millennial pop culture world and suddenly it wasn't as cool to just be a standard white dude and on the bottom of the ladder? Boring white dudes who are into video games and internet culture.

Of course, the logical individual would cut back on internet, hit the gym, go to parties and learn to talk to people and make friends.

But most of the boys on the alt right failed either out of laziness or pure social retardation. Getting locked out of the pussy market is something that weighs down their masculinity constantly so they turn to masculine figures like Donald trump who promise a return to the era where white guys were cool and women didn't trigger them by owning and flaunting their sexuality.

The alt right just wants a safe space from where they're not reminded of how they lost the culture war and can't get laid

Really makes you think

I'm curious how many of them were just hooligans who thought it'd make a laugh

ouch

Found the liberal still crying about muh hillary.

LMAO THE SAD PART IS EVEN IF THIS GUYS BAITING PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK LIKE THIS

>what is reasoning and having an opinion for yourself
>user ur not cool if ur not on my side

>future pasta
I was there, maaaan

>This whole thing started in 2012 when hip hop/black culture took over the idea of "cool". They saw "thug/hood/gangsta" black guys taking over the millennial pop culture world...

All I know is that this part confuses me

The fact that I've seen a lot more crazy lefthist rioting and breaking stuff than actual right wing racist/sexist/homophobe does really makes me think. I'm having a got at Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg right now and it's a really interesting piece of work.

>(((goldberg)))

This seems like a very misleading pic

For on thing, it implies that the contrast between their houses is due to vandalism of the black's, when that is in fact the natural state of a house owned by a black family

For another, it implies that whitey's house wouldn't be in the same state while occupying the same neighborhood

Furthermore, the black guy isn't mugging him for voting Trump, which seems highly unrealistic

I also find it unrealistic that the front of these houses seem to be within 10 feet of one another and are separated halfway through by the hedge. Realistically, they would probably both be facing the street side-by-side. Overall, this was a fairly sloppy picture, and I'd encourage the artist to keep working at it

/thread

You're welcome to move to a black or Asian country if you like. That's a stupid meme.

You're fairly stupid for not reading/comprehending the point of the comic.

but who the fuck wants to go to those shitholes
its always the white majority countries that every swamp dweller jumps to

Fine but don't pretend you can't do the do the thing to say Nigeria.

You can't. That's the fucking point of the whole god damn comic!

White people can move mostly anywhere without the "get out whitey" brown people do in america

Yeah, for a sec I forgot I was on Sup Forums where people are hating of every group of people just for the sake of being anti-culture ans shit, can't recommend something written by a jew.

LMAO

I'll respond with just a bit of logic. There's no stats that back up an increase of hate crime with Trump's elect.

Except Japan, the middle east, Africa, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and pretty much everywhere else non whites live. Additionally, most whites aren't keen on shitting up their lives by moving from an industrialized nation to a 3rd world shit hole.

Bill Nye was a Hillary supporter...

Exactly

>Justifying violence agains minorities, I see.

Great book user, I recommend Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin if you haven't read it.

Minorities justify violence against minorities. Texas should have a Mexican season, mow down whole families as they cross the border.

>I genuinely believe conservatives don't have their own women because I'm a nigger and need to justify my degenerate fashions
>Please post an endless array of hot girls wearing MAGA hats at me and kill the thread

Where's that one guy? MAGA girl spammer please pick up the blue courtesy phone.

Take a good look at this video and tell me that that trump supporter is a virgin,and now look at all the "super alpha liberal males" and tell me that they aren't virgins
youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
Also you keep ranting on how the alt right are all losers that never had pussy,it looks like you are the loser here and you talk bullshit to make you feel better about yourself

>Japan
>women flock to your penis

>middle east
>just stay in the American parts

>India

>throws out more middle east
Nice try Pablo.

>Pull white guy from car
>Assault him
>Drag him down the street with his own car
>All while calling him names for voting for Trump
>Reminder that these people didn't get charged with a hate crime

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/218516609-story

Hate crime stats are as valid as the wage gap

itt: white privledged who don't realize vandalism, violrncr and harassment from racist trump supporters has been well documented. you are jus like the privileged white guy in the picture you fucking assholes

Nice try.
But considder the following:
Predominantly white countries hsve been getting curb stomped recently by non whites becoming violent against whites because they have been told over and over that its ok and that its the right and good thing to do.
The uneducated consumer masses believe this shit because they were never taught better by their parents.
This has caused a deep desire in whites to end this shit and get back to when people didnt kill eachother simply for hsving a different skin color when we actually worked together to try and build a better tomorrow.
Trump represents these values.
He represents a value system where we work together instead of being a bunch of mindless jerks who will kill and rape simply because an all white family exists and has a vote in how our society is shaped.
Its not about churlish childish "safe spaces" its about sanity.

Honestly in my experience it's minorities who commit violence against minorities

By your own logic, all idiots on the internet deserve to have their asses kicked because of your retarded post.

Racism is flawed logic because you are judging individuals based on the group versus what the individual actually does.

>hate crimes

Who the fuck even mentioned games? Is this projection or are you just autistic?

I'm aware it happens, I'm wondering what you think is wrong with it

Dude it's no secret that the vast majority of the alt left self identify as single black males and most can be characterized as lonely.

This whole thing started in 2012 when hip hop was co-opted by white people into something palatable. Suddenly your standard white dude was wearing a flat brim and speaking ebonics. Boring black dudes who are into fighting games and shonen manga are the source of the lefty tears.

Of course, the logical individual would cut back on malt liquor, stop reading Naruto, and learn to speak the English language.

But most of the boys on the alt left failed either out of laziness or pure social retardation. Getting locked out of the white pussy market is something that weighs down black masculinity constantly so they turn to masculine figures like Mohamed Ali who promise a return to the era where black guys 'wuz kangz' and women didn't turn them down for their lack of proper grammar and bad credit.

The alt left just wants a safe space from where they're not reminded of how they were unfortunately born black.

The majority matters more than the minority in any range of statistics

Statistics prove that white guys are the most attractive to all women, and black are least popular to women.
Keep buying into what the jewish media tells you, cuck, it's not reality though

Stats lost their accuracy, fucking niggers and lesbians abuduct the fucking statistics to their own behalf.

There are a lot of niggers being killed by cops? Do they look why they we're killed? How many whites are being killed by the police? Why there are fewer white motherfuckers dead by the police?

Currently, in mine country, there are 48,000 homicides per year and the media only cover "feminicides" (domestic murder of womans) which sums up in about 4,600 deaths per year. So what they're really saying is: 5k womans > 43k of people.

Fuck this century, it's going ape shit. We need a third world war to get us back to normal.

*violence

That or enforcing borders with lethal force is acceptable to everyone but the United States. Try sneaking into Mexico from the south. Those machine gun nests are just for show.

You're not very in-touch with reality are you..?

>Losers who play more than 2 hours of video games a day shouldn't be allowed to vote.
There goes the remainder of Hillary's support.
gg user.
gg

this is a really good way to articulate the wyte bois mad cuz muh dik bait.

great book, user

So where's the actual evidence?

Some twitter statements?
Believable af mate.

Someone burned down a church and sprayed 'vote trump' on it?
Nobodys that's retarded.

No actual evidence.

>posts an image supporting my argument

I dunno, I mean, if that "group" is inclined to certain traits and behaviors as a whole, it seems pretty sensible to make assumptions.

I mean, if a guy went out to make small talk with grizzly bears and didn't assume they would kill and eat him, you'd call him pretty stupid.

>murdering people
typical cracker

Hey, remember back when you thought whites were oppressing you and raping your asshole? It wasn't even in yet. Enjoy the four years the liberal mainstream media's incessant lying and your own intolerant conspiracy theories about "white ppl" have earned you.

Yep. It really makes me think op is a faggot.

>White people can move mostly anywhere without the "get out whitey" brown people do in america

Fucking kill yourself.

could never possibly happen

What about North Korea?

>mugabe begs whites to return to Zimbabwe
>this means get out whitey
(You)

It's called white privladge. They are too ignorant to see that they are the most racist and intolerant people.
Look at what they did to black people in the slave days, looks at what they do in the middle east for oil, look at all the hate you see whites spouting on here...

The people of Zimbabwe raped and pillaged their own country because they hated whites.Why would anyone move to Zimbabwe? Because old Rob Mugabe asked real nice?

Someone explain what's going on in this thread.

Simple words please.

>First says "Get out whitey"
>Realizes white people make the world go round.
>"Please come back".

'member storm-troopers?

Niggers tongue your anus.

go, change your diapers

Lmao, Triggered people everywhere

>Look at what they did to black people in the slave days

Like those same black slave traders that sold them to the whites?
Like that the first (Black) slave owner that demanded to own slaves?
Like the other societies around the word who've had it a multitude times worse than black people when it comes to being enslaved, but don't complain about something they never went through 200 years later?

You probably think the wage gap is real too.
I'll pray for you.

Sure, just let me enter in any black ghetto and take a walk around.

guaranteed replies

Racist white pieces of shit all over this thread. They say liberals are making shit up, but just take a look at the pure vile hatred in this thread
Typical oppressive and tyrannical white people, it's sickening