'4 Officers shot'

'4 Officers shot'
No one said a revolution would be free of casualty, especially when one side is equipped with billions of dollars of weaponry and armor to prevent any uprising from the peasants.

inb4 Fuck Criminal Niggers

Distracting you with Pokemon

That's pretty fucked up...

You didn't see aaaaaanything.

stupid faggot deserved to get shot.........too bad it took 20 years though. his kids are gonna be like "what about my christmas presents?"

Fuckin San Antonio just got 1% safer for average folks. That's what. I live here. And Thank God.

>7 replies
>3 posters

Right

Right?
Fuckin niggers...

Samefag

Oh gawd. No.. These poor kids deserve their dead. Can't believe the state of things these days with everybody needing to be so PC and everyone deserving more. This is what we end up with. Sad.

I was one and not the other, impossibreh!

Wasn't San Antonio also the place where they had to use the bomb robot after the guy killed like 6 officers?

Dad! I meant to say Dad!
D:

>These poor kids deserve their dead.
kek. illiterate autist fag kek.

nope. san antonio cant afford military weaponery like that. thier budget expense consists mainly of taco purchases and donut runs

all while raking in hundreds of dollars whenever they feel like pulling in some broke dude and giving him a ticket. They know the rich fucks lawyer up and make it all a waste of their salary'd time so they target the signs of the fresh young lower class and really seal their coffin with fines and fees.

tl;dr fuck tha police

It takes a true asshole to join the blue brotherhood. You either become a total asshole and lose all faith in humanity and drink yourself to an early grave or get shot in the face. Anyway stop fucking pulling us over for going 10 over the speed limit. I have respect for the guys who can do the job. But fuck those guys.

Like I went to school for CRJ; I know there are other jobs for these people. i have no respect for them knowing they went into the job knowing full well the role of abuser they were going to take on. Many assauge themselves thinking they are working toward a nice philanthropic, powerful government job, but unless they have a degree too, it doesn't happen.

For a fit young person, there are so many more noble careers; these people wanted to be the front line of the nazi regime and deep down, when they're watching the news alone, they know it.

They're lying to you guys; they're the slave masters, and they convince you to embrace them as one of us.

you mean autistic?

i mean stick a diseased black cock in your mouth

Basically though
>Fuck criminal niggers

Very, very sad.

Freedom... is not free. I thank them for their service.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” - Thomas Jefferson

>the shooter was probably another murderous trump supporter btw.

if by ">the shooter was probably another murderous trump supporter btw." you mean a nigger, then you are correct

did you mean "place some gangrene infested african-american male genitalia in his oral cavity"?

well let's examine that.

the largest group on welfare in America are whites in red states (think san Antonio, for example). so by the literal definition of 'nigger', trump's base are literal 'niggers'.

by that logic, you're right.

you thank them for shooting unarmed men of minorities all the while safely taking into custody armed to the teeth privileged white offenders?? you are one sick fuck i hope you get ass raped by Hitler in hell

Most of these mass shootings are committed by white conservatives. And they need to stop.

The silver lining in Trump's victory, is that it will only push democrats further to the left. In 4 years when they win, we will see substantive Gun Control.

sounds about white

Can we change his last name to macaroni?

you can change it to "ram a llama dick in my ears" for all i care, he still deserved to die

Not being white IS a crime, the sooner you get used to it the better.

Personally i'd like to point out that he sounds like some cliche mobster.

Wasn't Marconi the bad guy in Batman begins?

I don't fucking know or care who he is, I just want to see his last name shopped to macaroni so I can die in pepperoni

That was Rhas Al Ghul, I believe that's who you are thinking of

> especially when one side is equipped with billions of dollars of weaponry and armor to prevent any uprising from the peasants.

3 of these 4 shootings did not result in a casualty; like how fucking bad do you have to be to fail a point blank shot-- or how fucking sophisticated and expensive is this armor we're buying our cops?

Hey look, its another liberal who pulls false information out of his ass. Hmm, no wonder you voted for Hilary

I love how Sup Forums is literally trump's America

why are you here? you're not converting anyone...

nigger means ignorant an inferior, what does welfare have to do with niggers?

I don't fucking know. Probably. I don't know

Alright.
No one said a revolution would be successful.
Let's keep killing the damn criminal niggers until the rest are too scared to say anything or end up all dead. Getting real sick of antipolice shit.

I love hearing about cops getting whacked.

really brings a smile to my face.

Probably a femanon who feels entitled.
>Sup Forums is literally trump's America
But you still browse Sup Forums.
Are you autistic?

I bet you voted for the cancer of stagnant liberalism. Get out of here fag.

I dunno, man. While I hate how militarized and out of touch law enforcement has become, I can't help by feel a warm glow inside when a nigger is shot.

/thread

Hitler dubs of truth.

that warm glow you feel is the nigger shooting his wad up all in that anal cavity you call "prison purse"

I'm gonna fucking kill you to death forever

I'm okay with a war between ghetto filth and cops, but to be fair, I am going to allow the cops to hunt niggers just like nogs hunt cops, and when a cop guns down some gangbanger, I don't want to hear shit about black lives matter. Let it be on for real.

I concur.

Dead cops and dead criminals works just fine for people like me, who just want to be left alone by both.

SAME. I think we are all on the same page and want to see these guys just COMMIT!

Sounds like you speak from experience, as if you've had more niggers shoot into you than a club with a no sneakers policy.

Fuck you.
Anti police shit Anti police shit Anti police shit Anti police shit

Glad you enjoy not being able to revolt against your government no matter what they do. They could literally be lying and doing whatever they want and you just so happen to be able to be complacent right now, and you:
A. would have NO way of knowing, cause the police are vigilante soldiers
B. could do nothing in response if you did find out, cause the police are vigilante soldiers

I mean it was this fear that led us to Trump, but do we SRSLY think this is actually doing something?

The difference being that the unarmed blacks were presenting deadly force. The whites getting arrested while armed are very likely not trying to retardedly use their arms against the officers. Unarmed=/=no deadly force.

you got fucked too hard in catholic school. you got a couple loose screws

whofuckingcares.

No one gives a fuck about coloreds. The sooner everyone realizes that, the better off our society will be

okay, thank you, unrealistically racist person hiding behind his computer. Go try and execute some hate speech like that into actions; see what happens.

I don getit
he get shot?

No. I've just been through deadly force and firearms training(not that other user). And you're a faggot that only thinks in black and white and thinks human life is inherently precious.

He's a true american hero

I ready want to see one week, just like one week of niggers declaring open season on cops, where every bleck wth a gun just hunts every cop, raids every police station, every redneck on his way in to natl guard duty, just all out week of getting it out of their system.

Maybe Giuliani's first week in power. That'd be funny.

Can't wait for TRUMP to take office so we can finally lynch niggers again.

Giuliani hates niggers tho
He'd imprison them all.

He ah good boy ain't hurnt nobody dindu nuffin

Yup.
Blacks r pissed on verge of civil war? Just apply Giuliani.

Race War Go!

This.

I couldn't give a shit about either side, let the pigs kill the nigs, and let the nigs kill the pigs

They're just going to kill poor people, not black people; It's just a lot of black people will get caught in the crossfire as they target the poor.