Cringe/rage thread

cringe/rage thread

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/3076006/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gender identity disorder? Stupidest shit I've ever heard.

this isn't real right

>cringe/rage
You mean "crage".

Ringe

why? this has been around for years

pulls out hologram

Is that the cat speaking?

So, you're saying it's not a mental disorder? Because I think all the intelligent people on both sides of the argument disagree with you there...

That doesnt mske me cringe that just mskes me super fucking angry that two evil bitch lesbisn fstass feminists emotionaly abused this little boy so badly thst he wants to become a girl to please his parents.

Child abuse at its finest.

i see no problem with this if the boy wants to become a girl, i mean i have a problem with the parents obviously

Meh. Seems like a rather normal rebellious teen thing to do.
Rage against the establishmet wot?

It's a mental disorder, like autism and depression.

Gays and Trannies were a mistake. Even they know they were a mistake, that's why they always kill themselves.

>gays
woah edgy

I do this but instead I just waste a gallon or so of soda by holding the lever open for awhile then fill my cup with water. I also piss on the walls and tp and cram all the salt and pepper packets into my pockets. Same with the ketchup and hot sauces at taco bell. I also usually leave with 40 or so straws and about a pack worth of napkins. I also empty allctge soap into the sink and cram all the paper towels in the toilet to clog it. And I go diarrhea in the top toilet part so poo comes out when you flush

gays are out of control

damn, remember when McFarlane was a genuinely funny guy?

not cringe because fake for the keks

he was never funny, you just didn't know there was actually funny shit out there.

basically you thought his shit was funny because you didn't know real humor, then you discovered real humor and think he was unfunny,

remember when dane cook was funny? no? well he went fucking platinum, people actual paid for his comedy performance

no

shit like this is why I hate being around people my own age

desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/3076006/
It's actually real but the greentext was satire that everybody else copied in the thread

you're 8?

it pains to watch

Why?

kek what a stupid outfit
deep cringe

faggot, at least I knew how to find humour in less edgy stuff like his earlier works

Oh god the keks

filename

just kill yourself and become a meme in the afterlife

this isn't cringey at all

Family Guy season 1&2 were alright

American Dad is good but kind of boring

Cleveland show was a nightmare

If he can count money faster than a bank teller I actually have a position for the nigga. But its under 24/7 security and cameras. We have people count and double check the amount of money we earn a week to make sure all numbers add up. Quick accurate counters means less money spent on having them sit there counting our money. Shieet I'll pay him in cash cause he is too dumb to not work slow and earn more

hes actually good looking. If this is considered cringe than I guess proms are now cringe compilations.

the funny thing is he stopped working american dad and it got better and he stopped working on season 2 of the cleveland show and that got not too bad

oh fuck off with your shit bait

Why is it that gender identity disorder is the only mental disorder we think we can treat by enabling it?

Already has the feminist fish mouth on point.

Fucking filename. If you're some Piece of shit reddit memer at least try to hide it.

Don't tell me about my own life you breadface

/mlp/

Got the funny banana version of this?

but this is my fetish

oh, hello satan

Crange.

because its kill

>newfag detected

yea the shit storm

I will never understand why someone would post this

*keks mildly

lol who cares it's just marble or something.
Religious fags are worse than cancer

because of the holes he drilled i'd assume, but what was his intention?

Is this a joke, or was someone actually this stupid?

I need to know.

hnnnng?

I ACTUALLY forgot how funny this is.
Praise you user!
Praise be to kek!

He's at a school concert obviously, look at the soundproofing on the back stage door. This outfit is probably required.

checked

I can see why that's cringe, but that is kinda badass

I cringed

>the outfit is probably required
kek by who? The kids that bully him everyday?

this is cringy af

newfag

to put a cooler on it

Maybe I am, but at least I try to hide it. Its not like your and old fag either.

Aren't professional counting machines like 1000 bucks tops?

Fake...there are no niggers in Canada.

No it isn't you cunt, this belongs in a feels thread.

now i see it,

Wow so edgy. Becoming a big boy, are we? Fuck everything, right?
There's actually someone lying in the ground there if you didn't notice. It's got nothing to do with religion. It's about respecting the dead and the people who were close to the person lying here.

Yes it is its even funnier than a hilarious banana

How? At least autists helped another autist out of depression. Go slit your wrists and drink gasoline edgymcgucklord.

"You're an"
sorry.

roll (5446859456469)

>actually believing this guy isn't leading people to their seats in a theater or school

This

No one said happy birthday to me, my parents didn't even call me..

did you just assume my autism?

do i feel a shit

hi guys

the hero we deserve

>this reply
>>>/reddit/

mfw i go on the ircs and its the complete opposite of this

>We'rehittingautismlevelsthatshouldn'tbepossible.jpeg