b,
what do women want ?

money

Attention when asked to be left alone

money, fame
men with money and fame

dank memes

money

Money, power, sex, basically anything a good man works for, but she wants it for free

Anyone but you

money, and to be valued for simply existing

to be told to go back to the kitchen

Bick cocks, money and power

Mostly status
I'm the alpha in my clique of fags so when a stanky 6/10 rolls by shes mine unless I say otherwise

An orgasm

> (do feminine males count...?)

first you get the money
then you get the power
then you get the women

Validation, societal acceptance as "beautiful", high status in the social hierarchy

they dont know what they want

They want me

any decent chick without shit for brains wants the same thing as men. someone intelligent, capable of conversation that they find attractive, who has things in common with them and that has a life of their own.

Who cares?

new shoes

Money

Whenever men ask this question they are really asking, "What do attractive women in their 20s want?"

All men want to fuck attractive women who are in their 20s. These are the women who most crave men with money, confidence, and power, because these women can be the choosiest of all.

Older women and less attractive women are a lot more like men in what they want out of life.

A father figure

to be happy :)

This, right here.

Its amazing how many men don't understand something as simple as this. It isn't complicated at all, just get out and start building a good life for yourself; the rest will fall into place along the way.

lol