>be 18 y/o
>virgin sick of life
>nothing goes as planned
>bout to drop out of school
>smokes way too much pot
>can't find job to get money for pot

what do?

Why the hell am I so stuck on her?

Even though nothing will probably not happen, I can't shake that possibility.

And its not like no signs are occurring. In fact so many small things point at something possibly occurring. But for whatever reason, she is seemingly unable to allow this to move forward

Maybe she is just stupidly Socially Anxious? Or just nervous for what ever reason else wise.

Fuck if I know. Just want some sort of answer. Either to tell me to continue in trying, or to just let her go.

get educated
get a original and good idea
work hard at it

thats it and you are a winner in life

Why do I keep thinking we will be together?

She was my best friend but we haven't spoken to each other in months.

why did she HAVE to make those new friends?

why did she forget about me after all I've done for her?

Why do I after all this time still want her in my life after she clearly doesn't want me?

talk to her about it.
get involved in her life.
make it happen.
I believe in your charms

bump

>talk to her about it.
Easier said then done.
I don't see her regularly at all.
So it's via text only, and she doesn't really initiate.

>get involved in her life.
Again, I need actually talk to her for that to happen.

>make it happen.
Yea, assuming I am able to get it moving. Then hopefully all will fall into place.

>I believe in your charms
Thanks.

bump

feelin you Sup Forumsrother

bump

Sell kidney for lots o' cash
Postpone the inevitable return of poverty
Win

>Be me
>Lately it feels like my feelings and thoughts aren't connected in some way
>Been meeting lots of new interesting girls, sending me mixed signals and im just confused
>Started smoking again
I don't know anymore. Everything seems so mundane

Just gotta keep going. Give yourself a goal. My current goal consists of 2 things:
>see rogue one
>get too emotionally connected to a character in Mass Effect: Andromeda

While pursuing the goals, maybe I'll meet someone. Just maybe.

>be me

post more ple

I got the first one too. Looking forward to Rogue one.
But all i have done up to this point is fuck up. I dont want it anymore
Been contemplating suicide for over 2 years now too so that doesn't add to the cause

Just looking for a way out.

ill post what else i got not much more tho

thx u user

The longer you can give yourself a reason to go on user, the more likely you are to meet someone who will give you reason to live. I can't say it will get better, but I can say there's a chance and a chance is worth taking.

>also checkd

>Lately it feels like my feelings and thoughts aren't connected in some way

That is dissociation probably. It's a defense mechanism against extreme stress that causes you to in some way separate from yourself, it's difficult to deal with.

the person who wrote those messages took the screenshots

Not the OP here but going thru the same

it doesn't seem like getting better.

the longer i go on the more worse it gets...

This post made me feel empty. Holy shit, that's sad.

got some more of these coming up

Thanks, I understand it maybe a little bit better now

>also check'd

Just a picture i found on the internet bud.

Same here, what makes it even worse is my name's Tyler and a girl i was with used to call me Tyty. It's also written exactly how she used to type. She meant a lot to me too. This picture fucked me up in so many ways.

Ask her out and go on a date. If she says no then stop talking to her. If she likes you at all she'll contact you. Then you set up a date. If she never contacts you. She doesn't want it. It's very simple.
You guys can't seem to under simple things. Stop over complicating things.
It's really that easy

This one is my fave as a guy that loves tf2. Keep the sadness coming Sup Forumsois

You probably were too needy and too available and did things to push her away. Happens all the time.

The things you do for someone..don't matter. They're a gift. Sounds like you gave and gave and you forgot she's supposed to give too.

You have oneitus. Go meet new ppl.

I've had friends who are very shy girls tell me that they were too nervous to act on a guy they like. Even if he made the first move, they will just try to avoid it, even if they want to be with them.

This girl behaves very similarly to how my friends would towards guys they were into. But it is not a fool proof explanation, but still

Tread lightly. Give her time but not too much. Slowly show her your in charge, now b4 you go nuts over this let me explaine. Dont just sit together at your place or her place. Go out and do things & dont let her have to decide on everything. If she wants to do something that you dont want to let her know, but have a damn good reason on why you dont want to do it. I know all you want to do is just be around her but if thats all then its not going to work. It sounds cheesy but go for walks, brunches, dinners, parks, hell even go shopping with her. Never take her to the movies. I fucked up and didthe complete opposite of what im telling you to do and now look at me. Im on Sup Forums giving advice i hope helps

Been having some shitty weeks and this on isn't starting off any better. Of course she had to leave me at the worst of times. I wouldn't have even felt that bad or anything. I didnt expect it to last. She brought me the most joy out of anything in this universe will ever do. I dont know how i dont feel like shit right now. Probably because i let everything i held in out when she broke up with me. I don't even really know why we broke up. I know alot of you Sup Forumsros are probably having alot worse weeks than me. But shit will get better. You just gotta keep going

This is so fucking true for me. I used to tell my girl i loved her all the time. I was cringe and wrote those long messages about how much i loved her, all because she ment the world to me. But she never sent anything like that back. She might say she loves me back but maybe not. She wouldn't even really contribute to conversations or care about me that much. I honestly dont know how i loved her. I guess she is just the first girl to be interested in me and it made me never want to let go when i shouldnt have even gotten with her from the start

the thing which fucked me up is that she just droppedm me like it was nothing

the person i trusted most would just forget about me in a heartbeat. that REALLY fucked me up inside

Honestly, this is all kinda what I would have done if I got with her.

I would do more active shit, and some kinda cheesy shit aswell. But would avoid us alone at my place or hers, and the movies.

Ice skating (It is winterish now.) is probably the leading option for now

that's what ive been telling myself the last couple of months but why does it only feel like shit is getting worse and worse?

you seem like a rational guy could you give me any tips?

If you've talked to her and known her about a month and nobody asks anyone out or she doesn't agree to a date. .
She's just not that attracted to you.
If she never contacts you then that's that. Unless you really want to try again but don't make the same mistakes. It's obvious if someone likes you and is attracted to you.

You meet someone, you build up attraction and things happen.

>I guess she is just the first girl to be interested in me and it made me never want to let go when i shouldnt have even gotten with her from the start
>I guess she is just the first girl to be interested in me and it made me never want to let go when i shouldnt have even gotten with her from the start
Too true Sup Forumsro

Yeah its like that.
Feelings change slowly and you can not even notice until it's too late.

What a girl says a week or month ago doesn't apply to today. Even if she says she's madly in love with u and her one true love and all that...that's just how she feels then. Doesn't mean she feels that way in the future.

I can so relate

Im not sure man. Honestly life isnt something that like just works. It only gets better if you work for it. It was way better for me during the summer and fall because the girl was still in my life. But to get with her i had to break all my nervousness. I really had to overcome it. I guess what im trying to say is, it wont get better unless you try new things and overcome your fears. Im scared shitless to go ask this girl i like for her number. But the worst you can get is a no. Then life moves on. Just try not to get hung up on things

everything is fine, but i still kinda wanna do it

I've had friends who been "Friendzoned" with their current SO for years, only for it to either gradually build, or for them to finally just to decide to go for it.

So, really what your saying doesn't hold true.

True, but this one has seemingly acted the same for the past like 6 months that I've known her.

So, how much did she change, if she did? No real way to know

I just wish i could forget all the amazing memories. While they are so amazing, i can't ever go back to them. So all they do is flood my mind with sadness.

I wish I had someone to talk to all the time about the trivial bullshit I think about constantly

I guess thats true.

And as far for the girl you like, just ask her number like you said the worst that could happen is no.

I think we are more or less in the same situation. A girl in our life left us and that fucked me up (I don't know what it did for you)

I have to keep going on and I know that but it is just so hard..

maybe its just the winter depression kicking in idk.

Thanks user for hearing me out and cheering me up you have no idea what this meant to me

Dude id listen to all your shit. I fucking love when people actual contribute to conversations and stuff. My fucking exs replies consisted of yeah, cool, and okay. Fuck that shit. I like how my friend and i can just say random shit to eachother and just talk all day

Dude i know the feeling..
let it out i'd love to hear it all

Relapsed last night. I was only sober for 15 days. Does Sup Forums have any pointers on how to stay away from my DOC?

Don't give up man.
create new memories with different people..

I fucking love making people feel better so your welcome. And yeah i just need a time away from class to ask her. She works at the library so ill just have to visit a couple times maybe. And losing her did kinda fuck me up. And while im only 18 right now ive gotten very good at getting over stuff. I feel like i think alot differently than most people do

I think what's weirder is when someone is willing to listen, you're not even sure what to talk about anymore.

What're you guys up to?

Thats good to hear man i really hope you guys hit it of well

Recently the only thing i can do to combat the feeling that cutting my fucking wrists is the huge amounts of Morphine Sulfate i have... and morphine sulfate sucks.

okay so im colo(u)rblind and i was just thinking

what if all the non colorblind people were actually colorblind but they were considered normal because they are the majority

Chilling in bed before work. Gonna freeze to death getting carts but i need to buy a car somehow. Will be alot easier to get high with my friends on the weekends with a car

Don't cut man if you do it for the rush try some extreme sports.
if you do it for attention just reach out to someone eventually someone will care trust me

I mean that could be true. Depending on how colorblind you are talking. Cause like black and white is probably not normal. But normal vision could totally have been a mutation that most of us got

It's kind of like the "does everyone see the same colors" thing. Like my red could be your purple. Isn't being colorblind just being able to perceive "less" color? I don't really understand it.

Stay warm, user.

I'm animating giant robots right now.

finally someone who understands!

i was also thinking
what if the dragons from medieval times were just dinosaurs and they have been hunted to extinction by the ((white knights))

I didn't mean cutting for relief, i meant suicide. I could've made that clearer.

I think if that were the case, there'd more more bones from the time period.

things will get better.
change your life around
go to the gym get in shape
educate yourself
change yourself to who you wanna be
i believe in you

I'm fed up.
In fact that's an understatement.
I loath my life.
>Be 26
>Parts supplier
>Job is awesome
>Kill me now

thats very true tho
maybe they burned them or crushed them.
idk what the did with human bones at the time maybe they did the same for dino bones

Fuck man. I already like you. You got some cool ass thoughts. And to respond, thats entirely possible. Shit we could be so wrong about literally everything. All we can do is piece shit together how we think it went. And we probably have proof of white knights so they coulda just used the bones for stuff. Who knows?

>go to the gym get in shape
People think this is bad advice. But fuck. My brother used to be 300lbs. He hit the gym a couple months and looked way better. He started partying and shit. He got girls. Probably had alot of fun. He never woulda experienced that stuff had he not. I need to go get my membership this week.

Thanks man

Please share some of your thought im really interested in whatbyou came/come up with

Nice dubs bro. You could be right, there's no human remains at the site of the Battle of Waterloo because the Belgian farmers turned up once the thousands of corpses were going a bit mushy and nicked all the bones to use as fertilizer.

>be me a few years ago
>be 14 years old
>be an anxious, depressed alcoholic guy who's never had a girlfriend before
>meet cute girl 10/10 way out of my league
INSTANTCRUSH.exe
>start talking to her, we become really close friends
>hang out with her daily
>feel so happy, quit doing drugs for her
INLOVE.avi
badmove.jpg
>after some months, we hold hands and hug and kiss
>feel really happy
>she had a boyfriend at that time but he was jealous on me and I didn't care
>she spent more time with me than him
>everyone told me to ask her to be my girlfriend because she obviously likes me
FUCKING ANXIETY
>never say a word, she's always the one who hugs me or initiates holding hands or kisses me
>feel so helpless
cont

see "bad faith in philosophy"
why most people are pussies

Hmm i dont really have a mind thats good for thinking up things. Im good at listening and analyzing. Hmm, is life like a thing? It doesnt have a set path. It really isnt a thing. Its just made up by our minds. Fuck thats weird. Most animals dont have a conscious do they? So like they just go around doing stuff so efficiently because they dont have to think. Maybe thats why im so lazy. I think too much

Ner, stop wasting time!
An hero already...

cont
>ffw a few months, we became closer than ever
>loved her so much
>her birthday was coming
>got all excited, saved up some money to buy her a perfume and some expensive chocolate box
>her birthday came, suddenly I got a text from her
"Sorry user but I think that we should stop hanging out for a while"
>my heart broke into a million pieces
>that day I traded the perfume for drugs and relapsed after being about 5 months clean
>chats got shorter and colder, the girl who once made me so happy is turning into a stranger
>after some time we stopped talking for good
>ffw a few months
>tried to hook up with other girls and had some new girlfriends too, I'd still think about her the entire time
>she once called me saying that we should meet up cause she misses me
>she broke up with her bf
>it was my chance to ask her out, but instead I didn't say anything
heartbreak again
cont

I like that idea
What if countiousness is something made up by your brain.
Is everything we do based on the primal instinct of surving and reproducing as a species or do we really have a higher level of contiousness that most animals

I'm going to bump some.

I'd like to be sad, instead of just living every moment like it is tasteless.

I mean we have to. Alot of days i have off i just lay here all day not really doing anything. Fuck i guess that could be an instinct though. I feel as if i have enough food and water so i just lay here entertaining myself to keep from using it because i use it slower then.

I guess the only important thing is to hang on.

cont
>after she broke up with her ex we started hanging out again
>shortly she found another boyfriend
DYING ON THE INSIDE
>stopped talking again
>I kind of learned to move on and gave up on girls
>would occasionally hook up to remind how it feels like to experience a woman's warmth
>ffw to last week
>she called me, she broke up with her bf and wanted to go for a coffee with me
>it seemed like she wanted to be in a relationship with me
>we chatted and reminded ourselves of the good times for hours
>it was really good
>I was planning to man up and ask her to be my girlfriend
>I decided to check her facebook one more time before asking her out to motivate myself
>casually browsing her profile until I notice that they got back together
>we still hang out even now and then and talk almost daily, but I don't know what to do
I really care about her and love her anons

Classic one, very good.

Not bad either.

This one is very powerful, one of my favorites.

I like that thought

Also IF everything is based on primal instict do we want to strife for succes because of our personal gain or our social gain?

I disagree, I think animals think.
I'm an animal and I think.
My dog looks at things a lot, silly bitch is a bit strange but I think she thinks.
When a rabbit gets back to its warren does it just switch off?
No it fucks/builds/plans the day ahead.
Everybody thinks.
When my cat was run over my over cat sat on the road side by his deceased friend.
What was he thinking?

Wouldn't it be the same ?
With social status comes the ability to live with more comfort, and to choose a mating partner of better quality, doesn't it ?