Hey /b convince me not to kill my whole family tonight when they sleep

Hey /b convince me not to kill my whole family tonight when they sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

agence-ferrero.com/ad,for-sale-house-vence,450,1176vm,en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why should we convince you whebn that's not even your knife

Dafaq are you wasting your time, do it now and post pics afterwards ;)

They are all against you.

They all must die.

Don't you have homework you should be doing?

Do it. Start with yourself.

Why should you? What did they do to deserve this?

Well anyway, post pics afterwards

White people are fucked...

Can you live stream it?

No balls.

>Assuming they're white
>Implying nigs aren't much worse

Sorry to dissapoint you but yeah it is mine

Satanic trips of truth. We can /thread this shit right here.

Sheltered suburb living kid talking about killing his family. Little cliche don't you think.

you really think you can bring down your whole family with a small knife like that? If you can kill them all with that small piece of metal they are too weak to deserve life

>te]
well it's probably not even a real knife, just plastic, stab yourself and proove it or gtfo newfag

Nope, I am working since 2 years and paying my parents for the room I'm occupying, even though I should pay at the first of the month I give it 2 days before(350euros), I do literally all the chores in the home too, also I don't back talk shit because they threaten with kicking me out etc :P

it's time to get your own diggs. You have money. Money buys you a place to live jesus christ are you retarded?

then why would you kill them?

>you really think you can bring down your whole family with a small knife like that? If you can kill them all with that small piece of metal they are too weak to deserve life
Nicely said, i like the way you think but the wrong part is it is way easier to kill people than you think, and i suggest you look up pohl force knives.
>inb4 seal copy pasta

agence-ferrero.com/ad,for-sale-house-vence,450,1176vm,en.html

lol you pay most of their mortgage .. find a nice place to rent / buy with good credit and then threaten to move unless they lower their asking prices... Lol you are paying them flip the situation

>then why would you kill them?
Bevause they block my potential and are jealous bitches that can't get along with the fact I am better than their junkie asses. I am saving up money to move out, not there quite yet, but they do get unbearable.