Does Sup Forums know what the fuck this thing is? Found it in my garage

Does Sup Forums know what the fuck this thing is? Found it in my garage

Other urls found in this thread:

apc.com/shop/us/en/categories/power/ups/computer-and-peripheral/back-ups/_/N-1nzwthz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a pc

battery backup for a computer or server mang

Computer

Back up power supply for your Nintendo

Electric pencil sharpener, things were bigger back in the old days

It's a fingerbox

Emergency power source. kinda lika a car batery with wallplugs.

Batttery backup for when your power goes out you still have your equipment turned on

a Back - UPS Pro 1100

Looks like an old USV for servers etc. When you open the cabinet, you will find a big battery and some electronics. Yes it's from APC, they made such contraptions

Don't listen to these faggots, it's totally a fingerbox. I had one just like it when I was a kid.

Mustard gas dispensary.

UK fag here..... We call it a UPS.... Battery for your computer basically

WowIt says in the front what it is OP. It's a fleshlite. Plug it in and put your wennie in.

old battery backup, seems like a larger one so it could of been for something commerical.

looks old so it's probably shot. you are supposed to replace them every year to ensure max uptime in the event of power failure.

huh. thanks for the info

that is a cortical stimulator

It's a UPS. You put packages and shit in it, and it will ship them for you.

no you're thinking about a defibrillator, which removes the fibrils from that deator, which makes shipping free

This.

Most likely it needs new batteries to work though so it might be useless if it is a really old model that is no longer having parts made for it.

If energy is still able to pass through then it might work as a surge protector but again if it is old then I wouldn't trust it with sensitive electronics.

this, looks like a fairly decent one too. batteries for those pretty damn expensive

backup printer, ur gnna love this thing if u ever accidentally threw away or ruined something you printed. just connect it to ur printer and it'll backup print every time you print a page.
saved my ass a couple of times this one time my boss took out half of my available work hourse so I wanted to find another part-time job.Long story short I lost my CV so thanks to my backup printer I had a backup so I managed to apply. didn't get the job though life is a little hard right now but as my native saying goes life goes on when something happens

its an upc, u pleb - it says it on the fuckin box

Seeing as it says its a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) on the front, I would assume it's a UPS

Uninterruptible Power Supply. It's used for battery backup.

That's an old PlayStation fam

>it says Back UPS
>google Back UPS
>first result leads to this
apc.com/shop/us/en/categories/power/ups/computer-and-peripheral/back-ups/_/N-1nzwthz

>Battery Backup & Surge Protector for
>The Back-UPS battery backup offers guaranteed power and surge protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles and other electronics in your home or business. Models supply battery backup during outages and unsafe voltage fluctuations, as well as provide protection from damaging surges and spikes. They’re available in 'tower' or 'floor' styles, and together with a variety of standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep you connected.

So i'm not the only one who thought this was a pointless thread from someone who doesn't know how to google

holy shit op, that APC backup power box is old as fuck, I had that model back in 97, backing up my old IBM Aptiva

Ups/ about half a grand on ebay! ;)