youtube.com/watch?v=iagUmxfdj0E
youtube.com/watch?v=WNPJix7I0sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT SOME PEOPLE CALL

Stop with this

I would give this post a . . . thumbs down hehe XD

I want Sup Forums to leave

Punk is intended to be anti establishment
Progressiveness has been the establishment for some time now.
Conservatism is punk rock atm

Can Sup Forums fuck off?

gtfo Paul

It is because there's no room for masculinity on the left

unless you're black, then it's ok to be masculine

who cares? punk is shit now and irrelevant
there were always some faggot teens like billy joe and shit british bands ruining punk anyways

Funnily on the left it goes unless you're black, you better be a complacent sissycuck

This is flawed reasoning.

Punk is raging against the Trump infrastructure.

Punk, is anti-establishment, and Trump represented a faux-rebellion. He is the Blink 182 of politics. He's not real punk. The real punks still hate his inner dealings, corruption, and pro-corporatist stance.

Right wing is not punk.

Punk is anti-PC, but it's also pro-equality... that's the key point you kids who didn't even remember the 80's and 90's can't comprehend.

Punk, while anti-establishment, has railed on Obama-like pandering for NOT DOING ENOUGH, or for FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THINGS not for being "too librul".

You fucking neckbeard fucktards will be fucked over by real punks any day. STFU and stop posing as punks. That just makes us pity you sad fucks even more.

>poor people voting for big businessmen and the military-industrial complex
good job Ramones!

also reminder that there was no punk rock in the USA, and will never be

Don't forget Muslim men.
When they get sexual emergencies they must be free to fix it with the nearest woman or child.

>Conservatism is punk rock atm

that extreme right element has always been a part of punk with the neo nazis and the upper middle class shit kids wanting to be a part of the scene

were the Ramones ever political ?

It was always the lower class punks who were the "nazi" punks and always the upper middle class shits who pushed the pc faggotry

they were a joke act

All political parties are for conformist faggots.

All thinking is for conformist faggots.

ITT: We discuss how OP should kill himself.

NO, CNN is the new punk rock so is Hillary Clinton and Islam havn't you listened to Green Day's new album.
youtube.com/watch?v=9cVJr3eQfXc

Max Stirner think in simplistic false dichotomies, I made the same mistake when I was 12 and my brain was still developing

I can't handle all these spooks

Yeah, it's okay, I also remember a time where I was afraid of giving up on spooks.

Max Stirner is a spook

Was he the greatest 'punk rocker' of all time?

And generalizations are for psuedo-intellectual faggots.

generalizations are a spook

Cool

I'm a part of the so-called "alt right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

I thought Punic was about taking no shit from the zeitgeist and thinking for yourself.

Unfortunately, since there is no more zeitgeist or counterculture or any distinction anymore it really doesn't matter.

This is why punk is dead.

Haha hell yea anyone else feeling the redpill?

My redpill is feeling your mother

>Implying punk only existed to push pro-progressive thought and ideology
>Implying it wasn't just to go against the grain and be a rebel
>The grain which is now political correctness and progressive thought

What doesn't make sense here?

least punk person of all time

I have never heard of a punk band that aligned with a specific political party, and if someone could point out a punk band that aligns with the conservative party, a party that's mostly for rich old dudes, then I'll eat my phone

Punk rock is shit so I guess, you're right.

t. least punk person of all time

Left wing
Right wing
You can stuff the lot!

Actually, fascism has always been the real punk rock.

Actually, fuck off

Like 98% of the art and entertainment world is nothing but liberals patting themselves on the back for being brave and rich in a world were everyone else is liberal.

Every leftist movement is commodified by capitalism and sold back to the drooling liberal masses who think buying a beyonce album is the way to support feminism.

Right wing artists are few and far in between, or not promoted because the entertainment world is incestuous and liberal and freeze out anyone who commits wrong think

You know what op, +1 for people still falling for this bait
>faggots bitching about an irrelevant genre

Daily reminder........

>being this mad

Reminder the hippie protests were against the Vietnam war hence against the democratic congress and demo president LBJ.Sleep well you mentally ill libs

think about it, what's more 'punk' than being all about might makes right and openly advocating for genocide?

youtube.com/watch?v=vbddqXib814

And the Red Wedge movement.

I bet you my entire punk record collection this person has only been to two shows in the last 5 years.

The GLOSS demo was okay. But after that it stopped being fun.

Punk became famous during the carter administration a democratic president who nearly bankrupted the country hmmmmmmmm it's almost like the left are regressive and are sick in the head.

>what's more 'punk' than being all about might makes right and openly advocating for genocide?
this is more 'punk'

Yup and the best part is all the liberals can do is screech with no arguments I'm lovin it

>uhh akshully punk rock is all about playing by the rules, respecting transgender pronouns and being PC all the time and also kill whitey ok.

This board is one of the worst places on the internet because of Twitter liberals

I bet she thinks Fall Out Boy is punk

Friends, can't we all just enjoy music?

NOT UNLESS IT CONFIRMS MY POLITICAL BELIEFS

Emo ruined punk

Wow oh wow, looks like someone just got triggered! I don't give a shit about your pussy ass feelings. Hail Victory!

>Progressives are the establishment
wowza

>that's the key point you kids who didn't even remember the 80's and 90's can't comprehend.

But we're not in the 80's or 90's anymore, are we. Times have changed. Saying your pro-equality in the modern world is equivalent to some people as saying "anti-white". "pro-equality" is just meaningless virtue signaling to those who are conservative and treat others with respect and decency.

>Right wing is not punk.

Tell that to Skrewdriver and other Oi! bands, but then again, you hate their guts because of their message so they don't count.

Also no true scotsman fallacy, or should I say, no true punk.

I've never been a punk. I've always been more inclined to progressive rock and metal. And thank Crom I ain't one of ya.

I think what he means is that progressives represent the cultural establishment, not the political establishment. The two are at odds with each other and will continue to clash until Trump leaves office.

The establishment is all about multiculturalism, PC, Zionism, gays and trannies and hating White people. Face it, the ultímate punk rebel is the fashy white nationalist.

Does anyone else like really relaxing apoltical folk-punk?
youtube.com/watch?v=gsXuPw2Mg-E

lmao

Conservatism is basically traditionalism, while punk rock is basically anti-establishment. The two are inherently polar opposites.

Yup
No the liberals have controlled all of media and many states as well as parts of congress and nearly all judiciary stop with this mental gymnastics and stick to My Bloody Valentine

What's your favorite punk band, Sup Forums?

this

UNDERATED
Retard.

>mad

> multiculturalism
no
> PC
somewhat
> Zionism
yes
> gays and trannies
no
> hating white people
you mean nonwhite people

>tell that to Skrewdriver and other Oi! bands

You realize Skrewdriver are a rare exception politically to the entire Oi! scene right? Every other prominent band were pure anti-establishment (during a Conservative era no less) and focused on oppression and poverty within working class society.

Not right wing at all, fucking moron,

>this kills the liberals

White nationalists have always existed. Just because an ideology becomes increasingly archaic doesn't make it more "punk". Nothing more really needs to be explained.

>not knowing the difference between establishment and traditionalism
You can't argue so it's expected for insults to appear in your pebbrain

Lol what?btw no argument here as usual for commies

what

well at least you called me a commie and not a liberal lol

>He thinks this is a good thing

Lmao I don't know how you reached that conclusion. Keep your mouth shut and stay on the sidelines if you don't have basic reading comprehension.

SeeShould sum up your mental disorder

A refutation, keeping things simple:
Punk has, for the most part (9 times out of 10) stood for inclusiveness, equality, sticking up for the underdog, and a blending of culture. Sure, there's Skrewdriver and what not, but they are by far more representative of both the outliers and the conservative mindset that punk has historically fought against. The Trump rebellion is good for punk, honestly. It's what gave rise to so many punk bands when Reagan was in office way back when.

In a way, both things are true. This Trump thing was a rebellion, but it has nothing to do with punk and is currently fueling a lot of young people to write and record resistance anthems, accordingly. Enjoy the new wave of the underground, I say...

History repeats itself
youtube.com/watch?v=3THKuzgyg2g

what does this t. thing mean? Finnish?

if you legitimately think that the political establishment hates white people or supports trans people or multiculturalism (and not just bougie ident politics support for these things), then you're hopelessly lost

You don't what the words your spewing out because you're obviously underage there is a difference between conservatism and traditionalism and the establishment now pipe down and go protest or whatever you do with your unemployed self

conservativism in punk has been passe' since the 90's desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=iagUmxfdj0E

the only interesting punk being made now is apolitical

youtube.com/watch?v=WNPJix7I0sw

Inclusiveness is a leftist code word for hating strength and the strong while worshipping the very dregs of society,

If you think that white privelage exists and the gender wage gap exists you need to seek professional help

yeah I'm pretty pleased with it

I know exactly what I'm saying and am always 100% correct. I'm sorry you're spazzing out because I'm clarifying how conservatism is in no way punk. It's odd why this is even so important to you that you're having an emotional breakdown.

Exactly or just hating white people because they're better off financially