So,how's your band doing?

so,how's your band doing?

pretty good, thanks goofball

cool,what do you guys play?

punk/reggaeton

that's unusual,hope you can make it

We ain't got no got dam band, RANDY!

So ska?

Faggot bipolar alcoholic guitarist kicked me out for not stroking his ego or bending to his will. No loss, he literally sucks, cant even palm mute and should be on bass. I couldnt give less of a damn about playing shitty 90's covers anyway. This queer actually wanted to cover Cumbersome by Seven Mary Three, can you imagine worse taste? Actually paying creedance to a one hit wonder?

Got a 7" coming out in a few weeks

We broke up when two of them broke up romantically and my gf died, and that would've been 8 years ago.

I think we did ok.

hey, chill
there's always more bands

We formed a week ago. Only had 2 band meetups since. We don't even know what we are going to be making yet but at least we have the people ey
babbys first band

Damn, can you provide a link to your stuff? I'm pretty curious now.

desu i'd kick you out of my band you sound like the worst

We're trying. We've gotten pretty damn good but since we're scattered across the state we haven't recorded anything or played shows yet.
That should change later this year since we're finishing college and shit.

Great, all things considered.

Signed to a well-known "indie" label.
We tour maybe three times a year, and make money doing it.
Next album comes out in the spring, and there seems to be some degree of """"hype"""".

A fun thing that I only devote a small part of my life to.

pretty terrible actually

>had an idea for a nice little conceptual band
>decide to call up two musician friends of mine and convince them to form a band together
>one year later, they kick me out
>trio becomes duo
>they're using all of the songs I wrote, under the name I came up with
well fuck

what's it called?

we're probably pretty shitty but I enjoy it a lot, going to finally get a bass player next

I don't have one I gave up on trying to do music.

aye sev and inch