Bad pussy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-YBAvEOSwDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon!

Previous:

>they had literally one scene

d&d know they fucked up don't they

Friendly reminder that Azor means loving to receive butt stuff.

how does a line so universally panned make it into the final script? consider that thousands of people must work on each episode of got to bring it together

Leaks?

I'll say it: I unironically loved that line.

>be an argie
>we play those filthy mapuches one hour before the season finale
>only one tv, no one else watches got at home
HELP

POST HER DAGGERS

>mfw you leave for a holiday and your small meme takes off
I've enjoyed looking through the archives all afternoon
So, any leaks yet?

you want a good dragon, but you need the bad walker

1) Stannis
2) Davos
3) Sandor
4) Dondarrion
5)you

Finally, HBO has released this season’s total number of Game of Thrones viewers (via Entertainment Weekly). With over 23 million viewers on average per episode – so far – across all platforms (first airings, repeats, DVR, and streaming), the season has set a new record, beating last year’s 20 million mark. This represents an increase of 15 %

23 MILLION

GET REKT HATERS

IM AUTISTIC

Bran is attractive. Anyone disagree?

>trying to shit on based mesaposter
yeah, you are. end yourself.

LAST THREAD

>you will never live in the Vale of Arryn

Based Ted Nasmith BTFO the shitty locales of the show.

Based?
Nah you're a faggot

Highgarden

Highgarden !

HIGHGARDEN !

What kind of voice should the Night King have if he speaks? Something like Darth Vader? Smaug? Soldier 76?

>bran toj scene
>promise me ned
>baby crying
>lyanna dies
>winterfell present time
>close up jon's face
>burying rickon
>looks around
>empty tombs
>one tomb far too many
>reads inscription
>jon stark son of rhaegar targaryen and lyanna stark

you saw it first here

will anyone stream the finale tomorrow?

OLD THREAD

OLD THREAD

If Jon is a Targ, then Lord Eddard wasn't his father, but Rhaegar Targaryen, dead brother of Daenerys who was son to Aerys the Mad King.
In the next episode, Littlefinger will fuck Jon over with this revelation to prevent him to become a king, so he can snatch control over North through Sansa.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

If you could play a competitive rpg/mmo set in the ASOIAF universe and join any of the Great Houses, those of their bannermen, Night's Watch, etc, which group would you join?

You tried to rustle the most consistent /got/ shitposter in history, you failed hard, move along

South Tyrol is pretty great.

Raspy from disuse with an echo.

>crypt bearing Jon's name and parents
>the crypts that anyone including the Starks kids could and did walk through when they were younger and that Bran even hid in, and that Bobby visited when he got to Winterfell

No

EWW THAA FOOK UHH YEW?

>only man with a living direwolf
>climbed the wall
>killed white walkers
>shocked the night king
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

>unironically loved
Then you are a pathetic normie. Can you not see how it might be a bit immersiona breaking to some to have some modern looking bitch say some modern ass shit like BAD PUSSY? Bad pussy hasn't even been a term for that long, like what the fucking shit.

Stannis Dragonstone

More like Hoegarden

>For a couple of seasons, we’ve built up to episode nine. We have this huge episode nine, and then going into episode 10, we see where we are for the season, and we start setting up the next season. It’s going to be a little bit different this time. You can certainly say there are going to be some surprises in the next episode.

EPISODE 10 IS THE NEW 9

I've started reading the books recently but it's only given me more questions, so hopefully someone here can be of help

Question: Why are the Qartheen pale white skinned yet everyone around them (Slave cities, Dothraki, Yi Ti) similar to various Asian peoples from our own world?
Also, why are the older walls further out than the inner ones? City shrinking?

He should speak a language similar to parseltongue

Mormont Bear Island

REMINDER TO ALL JONSA FAGS!!

Jon will fuck Val the wildling princess in TWOW and she will be introduced in S7 of the show, she will be his queen.

JONSA FAGS BTFO!!!!

meant to respond to

the kids never went past a certain point when playing at the crypts and there was a reason Ned didn't like them down there every single time.

A Lannister always...

>swn tie you up and bully your penis
>swn give you a rusty trombone with a large pink dildo

>Implying the crown that the jewelry maker in the nymag article was talking about wasn't the crown of Stark kings given to Aegon the conqueror by Torrhen Stark
>implying it wasn't given to Lyanna by Rhaegar
>implying it isn't going to be found in Lyanna's sarcophagus

Qarteen got fucked up a lot
Check the world book

Don't tell me we have to see her fight again

Wildlings

Everyone else is a fucking psychopath

you seem rustled enough, famalo.

>I try to make each crown have some relationship to the person wearing it. One of my favorite crowns I’ve ever done is for someone in episode ten.

-Michelle Clapton

DA KING IN DA NORF!!

Yi Ti is china while slave cities and so middle east, they are pale because grrm wanted too, just like valyria was white aryan

If there is a tomb or something in there just blasting jons family name even though its supposed to be some big sooper secret nobody can know about, that would be unbelievably fucking retarded.

Makes a cock joke

Just when I was about to forget about it.

Cherish these moments, because they might be the last after Sunday

jk Highgarden master plan is in motion and Margaery survives

It's going to be Dany. Robb never wore a crown in the show.

Yes and only Harry Potter (bran) can understand and speak back

approve this theory

This is a great show but the last season was disappointing and for those who liked the early seasons' grittiness the show is becoming a little too good guys vs really bad guys. I remember there was a lot of butthurt in S4 how only the "bad guys" won but if the endgame was just goody good guys against the evil White Walkers it's going to be too preditactable.

im talking about jon you stupid fuck, robb has been dead for 3 seasons

Best end
>Knights King fucks westeros. Forcing them to join together.

>Only the strong and smart survive. Babbling arrogant greedy cunts get rekt

> Dany learne to now become a conquered and instead Queen of the people

>Dany and the good houses of Westeros work on ending and/or surviving winter

>Dany is Queen but only of part of Westeros

>Darhraki only help kill walkers. Mostly die. But mostly go back to Essos where they like it more

>Nights King "dies" winter ends. But hinting that the Nights king can never be killed. That the undead and winter will always happen. And that Westeros must unite. Not divide

>The Other said something in a language that Will did not know; his voice was like the cracking of ice on a winter lake, and the words were mocking.

>Will closed his eyes. Far beneath him, he heard their voices and laughter sharp as icicles.

-Prologue, AGOT

Going by Elios world book the people of Qarth migrated south from another area. Still a lot of darkies in the area they left but there you have it.

She needs to come back already

Why would anyone desecrate Lyanna's crypt by trying to see her corpse?

thats not the case, Ned's kids already have separate tombs and Bobby and Ned only went to Lyannas

theyre saying robb never wore a crown as king in the north.

Perhaps it is you who are the stupid fuck.

I'm pretty sure he had one in a few scenes

youtu.be/-YBAvEOSwDE

Just a taste for everyone to remember what the show was like when we had decent acting and writing.

Are D&D actually good at adapting material or was there some one else involved in making this shit so dank?

there is a part of the crypt inaccessible due to rubbles

Jon, Dany or Cersie are all eligible candidates.

>8 full episodes since a character from dorne was seen
>7 full episodes since dorne was mentioned

Looks like they really did write Dorne out of the story. I actually didn't believe the idea that they killed off the Dorne plot because of last season's backlash. But that was completely the correct interpretation.

Have you ever played ACOK mod for Mount & Blade?

But yeah, BARATHEON.

large penis in your anus

N..nah, thats just leddit bullshit. She'll be fine.

no shit, genius but it was in reply to the GoT costume creator talking about creating a new crown for episode 10 of this season

you know what? nevermind, you are clearly incapable of having this discussion

I'm partial to tank build. A massive shield and sword with the heaviest armor I could train to equip and as many points in health or equivalent as I could spend. HERE WE STAND would definitely fit a tank build.

Ramsay cock boy here

Miss me?

Guess where Varys is gonna show up next episode, user.
Pro-tip: Olenna will be there.

no

Whatever is hiding in the crypts of winterfell has nothing to do with jon, you stupid faggots.

Nope, they ruined his character in the last episode. Ever since he was brought back from the dead Jon has been shit.

>Get over your brooding non-speaking retarded attitude
>Become based Lord Commander of the Night's Watch
>Fights the Dead, fucks the redhead
>Based as fuck
>Stabbed by a bunch of rednecks
>Gets revived
>Goes back to being a brooding quiet idiot losing all his character development and leadership qualities that he gained over the course of five seasons
NuJon a shit.
Script writers a shit.

I think it might be an inside joke or something. There's no other explanation.

>'I hope Bobby doesn't pay any attention to that crypt five crypts down, it's a miracle the kids haven't found it yet"

Sure buddy.

Jon in the show has no reason to go deep down in any crypts.

and making one for him bearing his parent's name is suicidal. If Jon had died young and Ned put his body there, everyone's gonna fucking know

1st for Ser Preston of House Tumblr

last time I played it was pretty broken

for the lulz

Where were you when you realized Tyrion is the only true born son to Tywin? Its such a hilarous irony.
He's the only one that's like him, yet he was so convinced he's not his at all.
I doubt we'll ever find this out in the books, but it's a great hint.

That would fit House Clegane pretty well. House Clegane would be super based in a game whereyou wouldn't have to deal with their evil shit.

what line?

promise me, ned?

Why did the brotherhood kill all those people by that church?

>being this feministic

This is Preston country you newfag. We don't like your kind around here.

It is, redditors ruin everything

Watch the next episode. And try paying attention.

If my post ends in
Odds [not gets]
>Last episode will go full feminazi and Sand Sneks will be bigger than we know

If my post ends in even (none get)
>Itll end good. With less forced femibullshit and no sandsneks even mentioned

Dubs=Stannis is finaly seen dead

Trips=Stannis lives

Quads=A dragon dies

Quints=Euron has 1000 ships and can control dragons. Also theon gets his cock back